Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Wesomade Entertainment Moscow Based Artiste Elochi Joins Endsars Campaign - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wesomade Entertainment Moscow Based Artiste Elochi Joins Endsars Campaign (254 Views)

Police Woman Joins Endsars Protest (photos) / Security Officer Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos (VIDEO) / Charley @yabaki, #ENDSARS Campaign Mastermind: SARS Threatens To Kill Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wesomade Entertainment Moscow Based Artiste Elochi Joins Endsars Campaign by Sunnynaz: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2018
The more I try to ignore & act along the more it hit me, why it hits me so hard I can’t tell, not as if I’d be the first to do this nor the best to.......but then it also occurred to me that I could never tell until I do it, so here I go.....

The last time I checked, The Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) was a reputable, prestigious & highly disciplined unit of the Nigerian police force that you don’t get to see anyhow/anywhere/everywhere, I don’t know so much about them but One thing I recall clearly back then is, if you ever see SARS in your neighborhood they certainly came to pick that notorious or closet criminal that everyone, even including the parents are tired of. They don’t use to go about chasing boys with dreadlock & iPhones ......

This is not the case nowadays, Today they are seen everywhere, chasing, harassing & extorting everyone at sight, young, old, of all gender & class, just like FALZ, to them “everybody be criminal” everyone is a suspect that their privacy must be instantly invaded without any form of official warrant! What a mess! .
This is NOT right & we can’t keep acting like it’s normal, Power belongs to the people & if the people says we don’t want this, it should be looked into/stopped! I join hands with the rest of every well meaning Nigerian to say REFORM Or better still END SARS!!!! #ENDSARS
Watch videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YqlqNbr9wY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa70_7lC7X0

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Arrested 11 Kidnappers In Kebbi State / Nigerians React As Suspected Gunmen Kidnap Senator Dino Melaye / Gunmen Kidnap 15 In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.