Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Massive And Urgent Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive And Urgent Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (1411 Views)

How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment / 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive And Urgent Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency by omaxy17: 9:42am On Jul 16, 2018
National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA) is urgently recruiting for Ph.D, MSc, B.Sc, HND, and OND Holders

Publication Details:
This is to notify the general public that interested Nigerians should submit applications for employment into various positions at the National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA).

http://www.netlodgers.com/2018/07/massive-and-urgent-recruitment-at.html
Re: Massive And Urgent Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
“it@nasrda.gov.ng” this there email no dey go
Re: Massive And Urgent Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency by awesomemrs: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
meflow:
“it@nasrda.gov.ng” this there email no dey go

U are right. Has anyone successfully sent the email?
Re: Massive And Urgent Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency by eojepa: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
any link for online?
Re: Massive And Urgent Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency by Akalia(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
awesomemrs:

U are right. Has anyone successfully sent the email?
Yea, I applied last week and it was successful.
Re: Massive And Urgent Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency by awesomemrs: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Akalia:
Yea, I applied last week and it was successful.

OK, thanks. It is not going again.
Re: Massive And Urgent Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency by Impactpato(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
Who was able to do this application, I tried countless times buh it didn't go through, it kept sending Mailer demon
Re: Massive And Urgent Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency by eojepa: 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
mine went through some minutes ago.
Re: Massive And Urgent Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency by peptones: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
Mine has been bouncing back severally
Re: Massive And Urgent Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency by AdimiRuth01: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dollar Needed Via Wire Or Money Order For My Company

My Company carries out transactions of $5000 to $10,000 weekly. We need someone to supply us at a very good rate. We pay in Naira and the person does the transaction in dollars in the U.S. The person will pay via Wire money or money order into the Foreign account.

Call me on 09061684197

Please note: My Company is a registered company. Physical meeting will be required

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment At Esimag Securities Services Abuja / How To Apply For Nigeria Army Recruitment For 78RRI / 10 New Jobs Available. Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.