Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles (7576 Views)

Teddyflourish A Nairaland Artist Drops New Song / Video - Unusual Miracle / Nairaland Artist G'iyaz Refixes Davido's Risky / Nairaland Artist Wanice Drops New Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by Synord(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2018
Nairaland artist Synord returns to the music scene after a year hiatus to complete his Law degree.The rapper/singer who is a bit known for his 2014 single " Otubante " releases the new photos in anticipation of his new singles " Wavy " and " Chop life " set for release on the 8th day of August 2018.

Check the photos below

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by izzou(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2018
cool

Cool

Bigger you I pray

Mention me when the single drops cool angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by Synord(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2018
Cc lalasticlala cry
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by emeijeh(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2018
So what will happen if you don't have fake pink lips??

Low self esteem syndrome synord

I wish u the best tho

23 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by PenlsCaP: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2018
But why are u using pink lips balm when u black like that.
Now the red don too much come be like say u dey blow trumpet for one cultural dance group. undecided

Anyways congrats.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by Offpoint: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2018
Let me look for transformer to fry...

I hope your music career don't end up like that of Air Force1, which music career is dancing one corner in Ghana. even though dem trow atomic bomb for that music career e no fit blow

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by zinaunreal(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2018
Looks hungry like when wizkid started

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by Trapnews: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2018
undecided
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by emmyid(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2018
Nairaland artist? Seun get record label?

20 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by prettygirlflow: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2018
Okay.... Business as usual
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by Thaheer(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2018
Hope the song would be as fresh as you

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by dhabrite(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2018
Okay
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by LesbianBoy(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2018
So the OP na one of these indomie generation grin grin
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by Radiant1020(f): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Why you just dey cover nose
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2018
I recommend actifed for your catarrh... thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2018
Radiant1020:
Why you just dey cover nose
sweetie honie, I recommend my love to you for more radiance. you can also take over dose cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by seanery: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
NairaLand Members no get JOY at all.

Una don use throlling take discourage the guy sef already

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by KingDuke: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Never give up!! God's time is the best!!!
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by Factfinder1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Airforce1 come and see your mates making waves and progress instead of snapping with food and posting about an imaginary baby mama...weldone bro

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by 3millionia: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by ebenmosi360(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Use the second image to design artwork
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by Shakushaku1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nice shot, buh the last one was unnecessary.
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Synord ft Airforce when??

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
brb
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by damiloladuke: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
I rememebr one of Synord songs that year..that I always seem to put on repeat...cant even remember the title again...but you dey try..I must say
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by haryomikun(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
Synord:
Nairaland artist Synord returns to the music scene after a year hiatus to complete his Law degree.The rapper/singer who is a bit known for his 2014 single " Otubante " releases the new photos in anticipation of his new singles " Wavy " and " Chop life " set for release on the 8th day of August 2018.

Check the photos below

Hehe so you're back finally... Loved and learnt so much from your music articles. They were great!
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by pawesome(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lovely... Simple and matured

More grace
Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by Ezyp(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
emmyid:
Nairaland artist? Seun get record label?
Nairaland Record Label (NRL)....lol
On a second thought Seun should consider that

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Pinklips on a black dude?? grin ((Dude trying so hard to look like Lil Kesh)) I'll be real with you bro...... IT DOESNT MAKE YOU LOOK ANY BETTER undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by ELTON123(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
bigger you bro

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles by Shortyy(f): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol red lips gang

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Out Of Wizkid,davido,olamide Whom Do U Like Most / Guitar Chords For Nigerian Songs!!! / Which Music Artist Inspires You Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.