Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Model Who Did Surgery To Remove Fake Bum, Shares New Photo Of Her Flat Bum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Model Who Did Surgery To Remove Fake Bum, Shares New Photo Of Her Flat Bum (1518 Views)

Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) / Lady Rocks Fake Bum To BurnaBoy's Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Model Who Did Surgery To Remove Fake Bum, Shares New Photo Of Her Flat Bum by EmagNig(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2018
American fitness model, Getbodiedbyj who recently went through surgery to get all the silicon injections removed from her fake butt earlier this year, has shared new photos of her flat bumbum.

In one of the photos she posted, which was taken on the second day after the removal of the silicone injections, the mother of one explained her journey after undergoing the surgery.

Read what wrote and see photos of her flat behind below...

If you’re new to my journey & just don’t know what’s going on, This was 2 days after removal of silicone injections & Doc attempt to do reconstruction at same time, I was in surgery for over 6 hours & lost massive amounts of blood & had to get 3 blood transfusions. If you look at the Red/purple area that’s forming in the Center of my Butt That’s where necrosis developed due to LACK of BLOOD FLOW. I did NOT have necrosis or life-threatening issues prior to removal. Necrosis Was then removed on 1/31. ?I received (butt shots/hydrogel injections) back 2010 after experiencing PPD & making a mistake I’ll later came to regret & sought to correct. From this day forward I experienced EVERY single complication that could happen along with nearly dying after surgery. My Hemoglobin was below 5?? Thank you @murrrogers for being with me

https://lailasnews.com/model-who-did-surgery-to-remove-fake-butt-shares-new-photo-of-her-flat-bum/

lalasticlala

Re: Model Who Did Surgery To Remove Fake Bum, Shares New Photo Of Her Flat Bum by HungerBAD: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2018
Wahala dey ohh.

This means say man fit don dey admire fake one too oh.
Re: Model Who Did Surgery To Remove Fake Bum, Shares New Photo Of Her Flat Bum by EweduAfonja(f): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2018
Disgusting ...

Modified

Some of we ladies dey try Oooo..

Saggy saggy mama
Re: Model Who Did Surgery To Remove Fake Bum, Shares New Photo Of Her Flat Bum by Babyforever(f): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2018
Very dirty girl angry next time add graphic pics please sad
Re: Model Who Did Surgery To Remove Fake Bum, Shares New Photo Of Her Flat Bum by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2018
Na wa oo undecided undecided an person go marry dis lady..

Re: Model Who Did Surgery To Remove Fake Bum, Shares New Photo Of Her Flat Bum by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2018
The gallop on this ass reminds me of Enugu-Onitsha expressway angry
Re: Model Who Did Surgery To Remove Fake Bum, Shares New Photo Of Her Flat Bum by Adalyon(f): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Babyforever:
Very dirty girl angry next time add graphic pics please sad
How is she dirty please

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Bassey Makes Out With Made In Gidi Housemate / Cardi B Is Super Sexy In Racy Sequinned Outfit (see Photos) / Nigerian Singer, Moelogo Reacts After Tailor Sew This Dress For Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.