Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro (15685 Views)

Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro Official Discussion Thread / What Makes The New Infinix Smart 2 Pro Special? / Infinix Smart 2/2 Pro Unveiling: Full Specifications And Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by Toscarel: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2018
how much for the smart 2 not pro
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by tripoli007(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2018
lanre316:

If it still works, why throw it away

To save yourself unwanted stress of phone crashing ,you can always swap or upgrade after 1-2 yrs .. This is my own rule
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by lanre316: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2018
tripoli007:

To save yourself unwanted stress of phone crashing ,you can always swap or upgrade after 1-2 yrs .. This is my own rule

I'm using an LG G3 for the past 3 years. Still going strong and no sign of slowing down or crashing. It has outlived my friends many tecno phones around me.

Even if it suddenly crashed, my data are safely backup regularly with great Google services.
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by tripoli007(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2018
lanre316:

I'm using an LG G3 for the past 3 years. Still going strong and no sign of slowing down or crashing. It has outlived my friends many tecno phones around me.

Even if it suddenly crashed, my data are safely backup regularly with great Google services.

Bro I am not against using any phone for long ,this is just my own personal principle after 2ys max , I sell the phone or dash out .. I hate my phone crashing in my hand .
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by DanielsParker(m): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2018
Shagzy89:
I love my samsung j7pro more dan anything...even if una do infinix bulletproof pro 2 i no fit buy..everything na still hanging
lmao .. j7 pro is okay. I have my eyes on Galaxy s8 but it is still over 200k.
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by lanre316: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2018
tripoli007:

Bro I am not against using any phone for long ,this is just my own personal principle after 2ys max , I sell the phone or dash out .. I hate my phone crashing in my hand .

Okay. I get you. smiley
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by Viking007(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2018
tripoli007:

Maybe you should stop buying scraps & spend money on quality phones. I used an iPhone 5s for almost 3yrs & it worked flawlessly till I gave it out. This is why only such phones have second hand value. One would hardly see an infinix or tecno fairly used phone worth buying.
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by tripoli007(m): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Viking007:
Maybe you should stop buying scraps & spend money on quality phones. I used an iPhone 5s for almost 3yrs & it worked flawlessly till I gave it out. This is why only such phones have second hand value. One would hardly see an infinix or tecno fairly used phone worth buying.

I have an iphone 7 and an infinix .. Its a personal decision ,i dont use any phone beyond 2yrs .. Not about buying scrap or whatever .. Once this one is approching that time ,I will change it
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by Cheddahbrand: 2:02am On Jul 18, 2018
The phone is a hot cake at the moment. I so much love infinix right now. https://gidimotion.com/news-entertainment/meet-infinix-smart-2-smart-2-pro/
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by felasey1(m): 8:10am On Jul 19, 2018
Cheddahbrand:
The phone is a hot cake at the moment. I so much love infinix right now. https://gidimotion.com/news-entertainment/meet-infinix-smart-2-smart-2-pro/
nice blog
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by Ejadike(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
We bring you the Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro, the smart 2/2 pro both designated X5515 and X5514 are excellent devices which comes in both the smart 2 and smart 2 pro variant. Both smartphone comes in an elegant and beautiful body design alongside intelligent software.
Hallmark of the Smart devices are its blend of speed and connectivity which comes guaranteed with dual 4G LTE SIM for the best of connectivity and double security. You are most assured of speed when connecting over the internet as well as Voice over LTE calls over the Internet.

Magnificent 18:9 infinity screen

In addition to its ultra slim design which comes in an impressive 18:9 infinity display screen readily optimized for live streaming, watching videos and other display content, also it’s ready to go screen size of 5.5 HD makes visual mobile content a joy to behold Smart 2 & smart 2 pro on deck.

Double protection and the best of Oreo all in one

So you see, it’s a smart experience coming with double security via Face identification and fingerprint, a 13MP+2MP Rear Camera Portrait Mode, Bokeh Effect+8M Front Camera and dual flash LED to capture the best of moments, 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM and a 3050mAh smart Battery.
The smart 2/2 pro gets you in the latest android version as it’s comes pre-installed in Android 8.1 as well as the latest Xos version 3.3 to give you the best of experiences with its latest apps and system interface all supported by its MediaTek MT6739 processor .

http://www.infinix.club/forum/197/559751
very good thread op
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by Ejadike(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
are they in sale already?
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by Ejadike(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
lanre316:

and TECNO doesn't last and you can't backup on TECNO too ba? Mtchew
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by Ejadike(m): 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
geo4c:
My hate for infinix sha

Nice device

Infinix lovers will hav something to celebrate

Chk my signature
why do you have the device?
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by lanre316: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ejadike:
and TECNO doesn't last and you can't backup on TECNO too ba? Mtchew

Did I say you can't backup on TECNO? Why don't you take time to read and comprehend before you type Mtchew.
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by flyingdagger(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ejadike:
why do you have the device?
i tire oh
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by Ayebaeapretai(f): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ejadike:
are they in sale already?
yes they are.
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by RaiDen00001: 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Please will the Infinix smart 2 pro be a durable and efficient phone for me to use?
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by Xhisto(m): 12:44am On Jul 26, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
We bring you the Infinix Smart 2 and Smart 2 Pro, the smart 2/2 pro both designated X5515 and X5514 are excellent devices which comes in both the smart 2 and smart 2 pro variant. Both smartphone comes in an elegant and beautiful body design alongside intelligent software.
Hallmark of the Smart devices are its blend of speed and connectivity which comes guaranteed with dual 4G LTE SIM for the best of connectivity and double security. You are most assured of speed when connecting over the internet as well as Voice over LTE calls over the Internet.

Magnificent 18:9 infinity screen...

http://www.infinix.club/forum/197/559751

*Infinix Smart 2 VS Infinix Smart 2 Pro Specs and Features*

Read more here:

https://www.techypatch.com/infinix-smart-2-vs-infinix-smart-2-pro-specs-and-features/
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by lanre316: 5:29am On Jul 26, 2018
RaiDen00001:
Please will the Infinix smart 2 pro be a durable and efficient phone for me to use?

You can't know the durability of a newly released phone. Buy it, use it for 2/3 years and give us feedback about it's durability for others to determine it's durability cheesy
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by Ayebaeapretai(f): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
Xhisto:

*Infinix Smart 2 VS Infinix Smart 2 Pro Specs and Features*

Read more here:

https://www.techypatch.com/infinix-smart-2-vs-infinix-smart-2-pro-specs-and-features/
ok thanks bro
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by Ayebaeapretai(f): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

Is the smart pro better than Gionee? Ask for someone. Thanks
which of them ?
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by Vecto(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2018
MrImole:
Still rocking my hot2
bros with 5.1 os? It looks kinda pretty low imo
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by ahmEenu(m): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
Tejiriseth:
. . . . . Thats robbery.. . When hot six is 36k... Nonsense
WHERE CAN I GET HOT SIX 36K
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by Tejiriseth(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
Take note Hot6 lite not pro..
A friend of mine bought hers from Benin 36 and another from Lagos 38. The one from Lagos bought her's months before the other
ahmEenu:
WHERE CAN I GET HOT SIX 36K
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by chidu100(m): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
how sharp is the infinix smart 2 pro compared to lenovo a5
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by chidu100(m): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
how sharp is (b)the infinix smart 2 pro(/b) compared to (b)lenovo a5(/b)
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by cbrezy(m): 5:42am On Dec 02, 2018
chidu100:
how sharp is (b)the infinix smart 2 pro(/b) compared to (b)lenovo a5(/b)

Lenovo has poor customer service check their page on Facebook people do complain alot about poor devices.
Re: Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro by Atal: 2:33am On Dec 21, 2018
The face ID feature on the Infinix smart 2 is a reason to buy but it lacks one thing.. see full review https://www.techmobile.com.ng/infinix-smart-2/
The Infinix smart 2 pro on the other hand seem to have it all but it's slightly expensive
https://www.techmobile.com.ng/infinix-smart-2-pro/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Java Phone Can Minimize Trust Me / Stop Buying Gionee Phones / Apple Iphone 6 Release Date, Rumors Update:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.