Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Ronaldo to Juventus In An Effort To Remain Motivated - Kaka - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo to Juventus In An Effort To Remain Motivated - Kaka (411 Views)

Osimhen: Italian Police Probe Serie A Transfers, Juventus In The Spotlight / SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo to Juventus In An Effort To Remain Motivated - Kaka by ogunwale321: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2018
The former Blancos star can understand why the Portuguese has opted to end his nine-year stint in the Spanish capital and join the Serie A champions. Ronaldo will be presented as a Juve player on Monday after nine trophy-laden years at the Santiago Bernabeu that have also seen him become the Spanish club's all-time leading goalscorer.
Ronaldo is a very experienced player now, 33 years old so he knows and understands the situation very well," Kaka. "This decision to move from Madrid to Juventus, it's a very conscious decision. He knows it's time to move.
"He's probably thinking I achieved everything I could with Real Madrid and now it's time to do something different to keep motivated. "That's what moved him to accept the offer from Juve to change from Real Madrid to the Italian team."
Juve have paid €112 million (£99m/$131m) to sign the Portuguese and handed him a four-year deal but Kaka hinted it was money well spent for a player of Ronaldo's calibre.
Asked if the Italian champions were getting one of the greatest-ever players, he added: "I think so. Ronaldo, with his numbers, says that. Everybody who had the privilege to watch him play... in my case, I had the privilege of training with him every day for four years.
"I saw how professional he is, how strong he is, how motivated he is, how strong in his mind he is, and can see that he still wants to get to a different level. "I think Ronaldo will be remembered as one of the best players in the world."
source: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1844/real-madrid-for-juventus-in-an-effort-to-remain-motivated-kaka?new=1

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Arsenal Fly To Singapore For Their Pre Season / Salisu Yusuf: Nigeria coach caught On Video Collecting Bribe (cash) / Dalung: President Buhari Can’t Defile Court Orders On NFF Crisis, DSS Excesses W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.