Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Long Lasting Hp Laptop Battery - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Long Lasting Hp Laptop Battery (1025 Views)

Lenovo T430s Laptop Battery / Request For Any Laptop Battery And Get In Osun State. / Please I Need LG P21 Notebook Laptop Battery Urgently (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Lasting Hp Laptop Battery by ehinorlive: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2018
Hello nairalanders

My laptop battery is dead and i want to replace it with with a long lasting battery. The issue is that the battry has been replace for a numbers of time but they dont seem to last more than 2 hours.
This time arround i dont want to buy at road side store.i saw some battery at jumia.com. I know they are reputable retailers but i still need to confirm from experience users like you reading this.
My question:
is buying a replacement laptop battery from jumia worth it.
If u have bought from them what review would you advice

https://www./compaq-presaio-cq62-battery-for-cq32-cq42-cq62-cq72-series-hp-mpg147952.html

Here is a link to the battery i want to buy and again considering the cost of the battery which used to be 12.000 but with 55% off the cost is now 5400,
Since the battery was innitially sold at 12k which is also a perequisite for long lasting battery (high cost) would you say is worth it.
Re: Long Lasting Hp Laptop Battery by ehinorlive: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2018
pix

Re: Long Lasting Hp Laptop Battery by Jeffchuks: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2018
The ones you replaced was bought for how much? I recently bought a hp replacement battery for N11000 for Elitebook 8470P and it lasts up to 4hrs. This is the second time I'm changing the battery of the pc from which I can say that this recent replacement rolled back the years for the pc comfortable usage. I bought the battery at Computer Village. So I will advise you to visit any computer shop to ask for original follow-come replacement battery not refurbished ones. Avoid Jumia on this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Long Lasting Hp Laptop Battery by Dami12345: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2018
Lol,
Battery's have what is called "cell" this specify the duration of the battery, one cell would be around an hour plus, 2 cell 2 hours plus ( this could reach 4 hours).

So read up on google about this.
Then ask for the type you want specifically.

Also another option is the laptop powerbank for Around 24k.

Last 8-12 hours.

But above all avoid jumia unless its paid on delivery and you can seriously verify the product.
Re: Long Lasting Hp Laptop Battery by ehinorlive: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Long Lasting Hp Laptop Battery by ehinorlive: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2018
thanks to you all, my former battery was bought at the rate of 7000 naira

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy A Laptop Cheaper? (amazon And Jumia) / HP 15, Core I3, 6gb Ram, 750HDD For Sale / Hp folio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.