Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) (17531 Views)

Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic) / Lady Found Dead In Redeem Church In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by Rachelsblog(f): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2018
Instrgram user and Doctor Okeme was shocked after receiving an 8yr old patient whose hands were set ablaze for stealing in Kaduna state, According to Okeme the little girl was rushed to their hospital after the hands starting dropping pus and a fowl smell..
When asked they revealed the father dragged her both hands and put them on fire after she was caught stealing..Really sad..

He shared the Photos and captioned:
''An 8-year-old female child got her hands burnt by her single father who forced them over a burning flame because she was repeatedly being accused of pilfering.

She was brought to our facility with complains of pain, foul smell and inability to use hands. O/E she was febrile, and acutely ill. The palmer aspect of the hands, including regions over the thenar and hypothenar wey discharging of pus and a large ulcer with ragged edges with areas of hyperpigmented tissues obviously decaying were observed.
We debrided extensively under GA, dressed and covered her up with iv antibiotics. She is presently stable and recuperating.

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/wickedness-see-what-father-did-to-8yr.html

1 Like

Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by theoldpretender(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
1. What...no names! NCAN sorry!No market.

2.Hand is healing well, from the last photo.Hopefully.

3.Wonder what happens to the girl next. Obviously she needs to be fostered out...not sent back to that destructive environment.

9 Likes

Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by Celestyn8213: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is too much na.

1 Like

Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by Spicycat(f): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
shocked
Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by Elaric(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Evil discipline
Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by alfredo4u(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Sorry little girl.....Thunder fire that man..

Maybe its time we turn to cow to be saved

9 Likes

Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by godwinkessi: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
That's good! The kid will never steal again. Sorry little girl, daddy's doing this to save u from jungle justice in subsequent time.

Before u mention me; what if all this thieves that were killed through jungle justice had opportunity to get their hands burnt and their life left for them, u think they would have refused!

Like if u concur, share if you don't, mention to express ur grievances lipsrsealed

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by Benblaq(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bible says "FEAR NORTH"

6 Likes

Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by Akanapiaigwe: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
angry
kill the mada facking father angry
Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by Benjom(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by teekrackz(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
WTF.........I'm not sure he's really the father of that kid, this is too brutal.
Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by HypocriticalMod: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Jesus is Lord! shocked
Goosebumps all over my body including my prick.
Which kain wicked father be this na? The punishment is too extreme. He for kukuma kill and bury her na.
I'm not sure that's her real father. Some hearts are made of stone. angry

1 Like

Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by lonelydora: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
The heart of man is wicked indeed

I am even perceiving the smell on my phone. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by maxlis097(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
this is beyond graphic abeg. the father deserves the same treatment

1 Like

Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by Firefire(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Wicked people. Anyway, we are expecting the girl to join the beggars in Oshodi soonest.
Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by KingDuke: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Cold world!
Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Next he will send her to Lagos to beg .
Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by theoldpretender(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Benblaq:
Bible said "FEAR NORTH"

Didn't you see...there was NO NAME GIVEN!

How can you make bricks without cement?

Plus...is the girl Assyrian, Greek, Persian or Chaldean? (That's the North refered to in the Bible. And Assyrians still exist by the way)

1 Like

Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by Wickedcountry: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Then I use to steal from my mum. But today I am the bread winner of my family. A child should be cautioned and not maltreated. Bleep that dad for disfiguring that babe

1 Like

Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
Imagin? As If The Father Did'nt Steal When He Was Young.
Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by joeace2020(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
The graphic items that have made front page today will scare any foreigner..SMH!
Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
Only in kaduna and northern states will u hear such.
Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by KingLennon(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
Blood of Jesu....That man is heartless and should face the wrath of the law. The pains this child will go through at the moment will be too much

2 Likes

Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by HypocriticalMod: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Wickedcountry:
Then I use to steal from my mum. But today I am the bread winner of my family. A child should be cautioned and not maltreated. Bleep that dad for disfiguring that babe
Everyone has stolen

3 Likes

Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by Kendumazy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Haaaaa
Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by Reelmii: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
well I dont blame the man, they are used to violence already from boko haram to fulaniheards men issues, so doing this to his child does mean anything to him
Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by theoldpretender(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Only in kaduna and northern states will u hear such.

And it is only in the South East that pregancy in the teenage years is a profitable venture.

In the South West...rituals
Re: Father Burns His 8-Year-Old Daughter's Hand For Stealing In Kaduna (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
godwinkessi:
That's good! The kid will never steal again. Sorry little girl, daddy's doing this to save u from jungle justice in subsequent time.

Before u mention me; what if all this thieves that were killed through jungle justice had opportunity to get their hands burnt and their life left for them, u think they would have refused!

Like if u concur, share if you don't, mention to express ur grievances lipsrsealed
can someone pls call yabaleft or Aro before he escape again.. we don see am here on nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laetitia Naankang Dagan Murdered In Her House In Abuja / Man Owes Blind Landlord 3-years’ Rent, Sets Building Ablaze / Kidnapped Lagos Landlord Escapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.