Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Cac Company Registration - Do It Yourself Without Agent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cac Company Registration - Do It Yourself Without Agent (1622 Views)

$25 Is Yours On Registration ...do Simple Task To Earn More! / Procedure For Checking Availability Code For CAC Company Registration. / Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cac Company Registration - Do It Yourself Without Agent by tolani4real: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2018
Those who are in process of registering a company without agent and those who have successfully registered one without agent let us meet here and share information.

1 Like

Re: Cac Company Registration - Do It Yourself Without Agent by taofeeq137(m): 1:28am On Jul 17, 2018
If it won't be too much stress, I would love he to register mine myself
Re: Cac Company Registration - Do It Yourself Without Agent by tolani4real: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
taofeeq137:

Nothing like stress, the whole process took me 9 working days after submission. CAC will issue you query if they want you to make corrections.

2 Likes

Re: Cac Company Registration - Do It Yourself Without Agent by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
taofeeq137:

Not too much stress and you can easily do it if you're motivated but consider this.

Consider the service you want to provide, what if you didn't have clients because they were doing it themselves?

My recommendation is to find an agent that has palatable price (not the N100K that some shysters are asking for) and let them also earn money from your startup.

Pay it forward.

PS: I am not an agent and don't even liven Nigeria so I am not promoting.
Re: Cac Company Registration - Do It Yourself Without Agent by Xtaceeey: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
tolani4real:

Nothing like stress, the whole process took me 9 working days after submission. CAC will inssue you query if they want you to make corrections.

Pls what are the necessary easy steps for a LTD registration. I knw business name cost 500 for search and 10k for registration. How much does a LTD cost? And who prepares the memorandum and articles of association, is there a template at the site for it?

Awaiting your response on the step to step process to avoid any query. (I have registered a business name myself previously but I want to do a LTD for the first time)

Thanks
Re: Cac Company Registration - Do It Yourself Without Agent by tolani4real: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Xtaceeey:

Pls what are the necessary easy steps for a LTD registration. I knw business name cost 500 for search and 10k for registration. How much does a LTD cost? And who prepares the memorandum and articles of association, is there a template at the site for it?

Awaiting your response on the step to step process to avoid any query. (I have registered a business name myself previously but I want to do a LTD for the first time)

Thanks
After name search. You will go online to CAC portal to fill out the memorandum and article of association. For the article you can choose the default.

Now you make the necessary payments.

Then you upload your documents.

The whole process took me like 9 days because I traveled for like 4 days, I wasn't able to answer the query they issued me

N500 for the name search

N15,500 for registration (you get one copy of article & one copy of memorandum of association)

I paid N8678.25 for my stamp duty

1 Like

Re: Cac Company Registration - Do It Yourself Without Agent by currentbrands(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
Thanks guys for this lovely and most encouraging thread. I also would love to register my limited liability company by myself and would need guidance from the house.

1. Apart from the CAC1.1 and Memorandum & Article of Association forms, what other forms am I to download?
2. The CAC1.1 form is to be typed and not handwritten. How do we get to append signatures of directors and of the commissioner of oaths?
3. Do I need to get the Memorandum & Articles of Association stamped by a lawyer before uploading them?
4. Kindly provide a breakdown of the total amount involved for LLC online registration.

Many thanks in anticipation of your quick response.
Re: Cac Company Registration - Do It Yourself Without Agent by currentbrands(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
tolani4real:

I want to do this Limited Liability company registration myself because I am not financially bouyant. The company name has been approved. I am working on the memorandum of ass. As per article of association I will use the sample on CAC site.
My questions are
1. Do I need to take any document to court for stamping
2. After filling out the registration process online what else do I need to do?
3. There is a part where they mentioned Secretary. Can I use one of the first Directors as secretary or can I leave this part blank
4. Can I also e the Presenter. They asked for presenter information

Please help me out guys

Kindly provide answers to these questions by @tolani4real.........It would also go a long way to help.
Re: Cac Company Registration - Do It Yourself Without Agent by ememibies: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
EVG Business Consulting Limited has been in existence since 2018 offering the following services:

Business name registration: 16,000
Company Registration: 45,000
NGO: 95,000
Scuml: 40,000
TIN: 5,000
Accounting Services like Bookkeeping, payroll Computation, etc.
we also offer post incorporation services like change of name or director

Instagram: evgbusiness
Phone number: 08128057533
Email: Info@evgbusiness.com
Office address: Suite D1 Kuriftu Plaza by Ecobank Jabi Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Make N30,000 Monthly Without Any Investments! / We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. / How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) To Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.