Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

JUST IN: Osun APC Chairman, Secretary Suspended - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Osun APC Chairman, Secretary Suspended (1164 Views)

Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV / Magu Probe: Olukoyede, EFCC Secretary, ‘suspended’ / FCC: Northerners As Chairman & Secretary Is A Violation - Osita Chidoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Osun APC Chairman, Secretary Suspended by activistjohnny(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
There's ongoing tension in the Osun All Progressives Congress (APC) over the July 19 primaries election, in which mass of the members rejected the purported direct system, against the delegate form of primaries.
Speaking with the newsmen in Osogbo on Monday, Barrister Goke Ogunsola, the Legal adviser to the party in the state, flanked with other members of the State Working Committee announced the suspension of the Chairman, Prince Gboyega Famodun , and the Secretary, Alhaji Rasak, Salinsile.
He said:
"We hereby pass a vote of no confidence on the party, Chairman, and the Secretary for conniving with some unscrupulous elements to impose dire t primary on the party, against the popular wish. https://www.amiloaded.com/2018/07/just-in-osun-apc-chairman-secretary.html?m=1

Re: JUST IN: Osun APC Chairman, Secretary Suspended by activistjohnny(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is another drama in Osun state. i will mute for now. Amiloaded will be happy now lol.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Osun APC Chairman, Secretary Suspended by activistjohnny(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc fynestboi cc dominique cc seun
Re: JUST IN: Osun APC Chairman, Secretary Suspended by activistjohnny(m): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
11 out of 16 members of the state working committee passes vote of no confidence on Gboyega Adegboyega Famodun,the state chairman of APC osun state and the secretary of the party Alhaji Rasaq Salinsile and suspended them from the party. At the meeting held @GMT hotel by Integrity Group within APC announced Alhaji Yisa Azzez Adedeji,the deputy chairman of the party and Raseed Bakare Idera as replacement as chairman and Secretary respectively. Other member of the state working committee that backed the suspension of famodun and salinsile includes 17 members of 22 non-state working committee, 25 local party chairman, 22 local party youth leader, 23 local party women leader. Ojo esin awon ota tisu. DELEGATE be prepare to chose APC governorship candidate come 19th of July 2018. Gbam
Re: JUST IN: Osun APC Chairman, Secretary Suspended by Munzy14(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
We Nigerians are concerned with issues that affects the Nation and not wht is going on in APC or Osun. That poor state. I pity the poor electorates there. They shouldn't waste time. It's APC winning. 200per voter can deliver sharp sharp. lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Osun APC Chairman, Secretary Suspended by activistjohnny(m): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Munzy14:
We Nigerians are concerned with issues that affects the Nation and not wht is going on in APC or Osun. That poor state. I pity the poor electorates there. They shouldn't waste time. It's APC winning. 200per voter can deliver sharp sharp. lolzzzz
lol i could remember vividly then, do you know that in my polling unit, pdp was busy distributing money to electorates, but the shocker of it all is that, people didn't votes for pdp but they votes enmass for Apc. now we are in 2018, i don't think it will happen ooo.osun state people are more educated and well informed ok. unpaid workers salaries only give me headache every day. it won't work in osun state. they will collect their money, but they won't votes for Apc. i think the people want to test another party. last year senatorial bye election is a test to them. and on it all pdp won the election. let us hope for the best in this year governorship election.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Osun APC Chairman, Secretary Suspended by Munzy14(m): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
lol i could remember vividly then, do you know that in my polling unit, pdp was busy distributing money to electorates, but the shocker of it all is that, people didn't votes for pdp but they votes enmass for Apc. now we are in 2018, i don't think it will happen ooo.osun state people are more educated and well informed ok. unpaid workers salaries only give me headache every day. it won't work in osun state. they will collect their money, but they won't votes for Apc. i think the people want to test another party. last year senatorial bye election is a test to them. and on it all pdp won the election. let us hope for the best in this year governorship election.
APC will win Osun.I will quote u wen it happens. 200-500 per voter is a done deal.
Re: JUST IN: Osun APC Chairman, Secretary Suspended by activistjohnny(m): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
Munzy14:

APC will win Osun.I will quote u wen it happens. 200-500 per voter is a done deal.
make i mute my mouth then.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Osun APC Chairman, Secretary Suspended by AfonjaBoston: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:

You have started osun propaganda?
As you no gree die after ekiti election na osun election result to give you heart attack
Re: JUST IN: Osun APC Chairman, Secretary Suspended by BABAKABIRU301(f): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
BEGINNING OF DEATH OF apc IN OSUN STATE

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Osun APC Chairman, Secretary Suspended by activistjohnny(m): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
AfonjaBoston:

You have started osun propaganda?
As you no gree die after ekiti election na osun election result to give you heart attack
Is it true or not. i never think bad for you. so shall it be for you in Jesus name. i posted a news that has gone viral.you are here abusing. you will surely see the answer soon. i always civil in my response, but so far so good you are doing the opposite. i will live you to your conscience. no one can predict what will happen in the tribunal, appeal court and supreme court. no one can predict that. also in osun state governorship election too, no one can predict that. i will live you to your conscience.
Re: JUST IN: Osun APC Chairman, Secretary Suspended by AfonjaBoston: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
I did not know little Johnny is an APC member now?
You have completed your botched job in Ekiti now na Osun.

We dey wait

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Osun APC Chairman, Secretary Suspended by AfonjaBoston: 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
BABAKABIRU301:
BEGINNING OF DEATH OF apc IN OSUN STATE

You be little Johnny?
Re: JUST IN: Osun APC Chairman, Secretary Suspended by activistjohnny(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
AfonjaBoston:
I did not know little Johnny is an APC member now?
You have completed your botched job in Ekiti now na Osun.

We dey wait
but why are you afraid now. i posted what i see online with links, you started abusing here and calling names. i said that yiu should be civil, but you don't do that. you should be jubilating now not coming here with your propanganda. you don't have the strength to face me ok. just post your news and not making noise here ok .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

More Defections Loom In The House Of Reps, Says Lawmaker / 2019: Bukola Saraki Will Win The Presidential Election If He Grabs The Ticket / Apc Nec: See The List Of the Invited Media Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.