Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Omg! When Should They Learn To Dress Descently - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg! When Should They Learn To Dress Descently (1927 Views)

Omg! When Kim Kardashian Is Stylishly Tag Hoe Officially (pix) / Omg!! Will You Allow Your Wife To Dress Like This And Follow You To A Party (pic / When Will They Learn? Beautiful Lagos Girl Doing Yahoo Goes Fully N Aked (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg! When Should They Learn To Dress Descently by jmoore(m): 8:06am On Jun 13, 2010
No comment!

Re: Omg! When Should They Learn To Dress Descently by spikedcylinder: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2010
I saw these in sun newpaper. Nigerians have started going Paris Hilton on us!
That first girl doesn't look bad, apart from her hair do.
Re: Omg! When Should They Learn To Dress Descently by MissyB1(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2010
Why should it be the society's business how I decide to dress?  undecided

What's indecent about the first Lady?
Re: Omg! When Should They Learn To Dress Descently by jmoore(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2010
there are factors to consider when dressing. what and where

The lady on shorts was in public and I think her tops was revealing so i will not condone such a dressing in a public space
Re: Omg! When Should They Learn To Dress Descently by chijane1(f): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2010
Honestly Mercy Johnson nudity is so unbecoming ds days.somebody shuld tell her to always cover those over ripe paw-paw she displays in the name of boobs. abeg am i seein correctly, i mean the third picture,is the lady naked as not wearin any panties.na wa this is so ugly.
Re: Omg! When Should They Learn To Dress Descently by cantell(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2010
Na so na.
Those ones na small thing.
Naija women wan show evry evry.
This is one of the main reasons why guys cheat.
Re: Omg! When Should They Learn To Dress Descently by Kunbee: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2010
They aint bad
Re: Omg! When Should They Learn To Dress Descently by puskin: 12:47am On Jun 14, 2010
wetin concern una with their dressing!!!!!
Re: Omg! When Should They Learn To Dress Descently by spikedcylinder: 9:14am On Jun 14, 2010
jmoore:

The lady on shorts was in public and I think her tops was revealing so i will not condone such a dressing in a public space

Who are you to condone or not condone?
Apart from the shot of someone's veejayjay, I don't see what's wrong in wearing city shorts.
Re: Omg! When Should They Learn To Dress Descently by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2010
While I support decent dressing, i am a strong proponent of individual freedom. How one dresses
is best left to the individual.
Re: Omg! When Should They Learn To Dress Descently by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 14, 2010
Actually, I like the first gurlz pix. . . . minus the ugly hairdo, the ugly purse, and earrings. How does the earring and purse even go together?

As for the rest. . . .

One advice; if your legs/toes look ugly in shorts, cover them.
Re: Omg! When Should They Learn To Dress Descently by suxes2006(m): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2010
I 1nda wat ladies will turn 9ja into
It begins wiv dem, Anyways as per
Mercy, I fink she is gradually becomin
d best nude artist,

SHALOM
Re: Omg! When Should They Learn To Dress Descently by san26dy(f): 5:40am On Jun 16, 2010
Don't get me wrong. I like Mercy's acting skills but she need to start covering those boobies, they look so dirty especially under that heat. angry
Re: Omg! When Should They Learn To Dress Descently by mesings: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2010
jmoore:

what is your business with the way they dress!!!! Guess what you arrogant  as, e  wipe they don't need your approval and i don see anybody posting your photos when you show your ugly face in public.

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE Wizkid! Akon Is Buried In Debts, Getting Sued Too!-details. / Chris Brown Brings Wizkid As Surprise Guest At Ghana Concert / Big Brother Africa Winner Arrested In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.