Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,018 members, 7,863,681 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Sexual Harassment: Unilag Begs Linda , Victim To Appear - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sexual Harassment: Unilag Begs Linda , Victim To Appear (502 Views)

Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos / How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Harassment: Unilag Begs Linda , Victim To Appear by kaakakinews: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
he Vice-Chancellor of the University of Lagos ( UNILAG ), Prof Oluwatoyin Ogundipe has urged Joy Nwanna, a former student, and blogger, Linda Ikeji, to appear before its sexual harassment panel.

The VC who made the appeal Monday at the Senate chambers said the appearance of the duo would help the Prof Chioma Agonmo-led panel to unravel Joy’s allegations of sexual harassment against Prof Segun Awonusi of the university’s English department.

source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/16/sexual-harassment-unilag-begs-linda-victim-to-appear/

Re: Sexual Harassment: Unilag Begs Linda , Victim To Appear by EbukaHades10(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
I have never heard of anyone that came out of the panel with good news (except the authorities).
Re: Sexual Harassment: Unilag Begs Linda , Victim To Appear by BAILMONEY: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
PROF AWONUSI IS A VERY FRIENDLY MANsad

(1) (Reply)

30-years-old Man Burnt To Death In Uyo (reason Will Shock You) / Colombian Drug Cartel Put A $70K Bounty On This Dog / OMG: Nigerians Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.