Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Let The Billions Count... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Billions Count... (1417 Views)

READ : How New Customs Boss, Hamid Ali, Is Making The Billions / Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited / The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let The Billions Count... by ono(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2006
http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/editorial/ed04012006.html

My people, this is today's Vanguard editorial. The high and mighty in the land have started projecting billions for 2006 since last year. But the ordinary man in the street cannot walk on well tarred road, no food to eat, educational sector is comatose, health? well, I hear most of our hospitals are actually morgues in disguise - since 1999!

Them say FG own na in trillions! boy o boy! Make small reach man pickin now.

My body dey hot badly, and I think you people (Owo, Conscience, etc etc) fit help cool me down.......by firing all these thieves in high places come 2007.

Na Ono post this entry from Warri.
Re: Let The Billions Count... by owo(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2006
I wish immediate help could be offered... but alas... we must allow some time.
May our bones remain hot with the passion againt these imposters. may we pass the fire to our friends, brothers, neighbours and colleagues so that sooner than later we will chase them away.
Re: Let The Billions Count... by otokx(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2006
chase who away?? na wa o
Re: Let The Billions Count... by owo(m): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2006
chase away those who are masquerading as our 'leaders'.... because they rigged themselves into office.
chase away those looting our resources.
chase away the oppressors... who value money more than human life
chase away those that brandish ethnicity to score cheap political or economic goals
chase away those that have returned our children to the 17th century because they ate and aided the looting of the money meant to enhance our educational system (some of our best brains died in a plane crash because they had to go to a good school located in Abuja while others have been pursed to far lands because of instability)
chase away those that have ruled us since they were 30 (some are above 70 now)and yet they still think that they have ideas (for our betterment) when it is evident that they are the source of many of our problems
chase away the sycophants who see evil and call it good because the perpetrator is from his ethnic group.

Need i say more?

(1) (Reply)

Senate May Impeach Obasanjo And Atiku / Video The Looting Of Nigeria By Sani Abacha Watch! / Kidnappers Paraded Live In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.