Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited (4108 Views)

READ : How New Customs Boss, Hamid Ali, Is Making The Billions / Has Jega Justified The Billions Collected? / The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 12, 2012
The Nigerian Labour Congress, NLC, Trade Union Congress, TUC, Civil Society Organisation and the generality of Nigerians have been on a war path with the Federal Government over the removal of fuel subsidy on the first day of the new year, and so far, both sides have refused all entreaties to shift ground.

Nigerians are saying that fuel subsidy removal is just a tip of the iceberg, as so many other things are wrong and ought to be made right. Foremost is the endemic corruptin in the country.

When the government of President Olusegun Obasanjo left office, the country was no longer indebted to any country as the $30 billion foreign debt he met on ground was fully paid off. But today, Nigeria is back in debt to the tune of $41 billion and we keep borrowing.

When the Obasanjo administration left office, we were made to believe that the country had up to $80 billion as foreign reserve. We wonder that happened to that money. We wonder why Goodluck Jonathan cannot account for how these funds were spent.

As of today, our foreign reserve has dropped and according to our rulers, we have continued to pile up debts. What sort of economy do we run to make us pile up debts so much so that we cannot meet up with paying them as they pile up? After all we sell crude oil daily and we get paid for that.

When Obasanjo left office in 2007, we had $23 billion in the excess crude account but today, nothing is left in that account. On what did we squander that money?

President Goodluck Jonathan must account for how the money was spent. As the helmsman, he has the authority to decide which direction the ship of state is steered. If our money has been badly managed, the president must tell us how this happened. We cannot continue to run an administration that remains unaccountable to the people in a democracy.

If this indeed is a government of the people as democracy is often referred to, then it is time for accountability. We have been patient enough.

Year after year, we have been plagued by the fuel subsidy problem. Successive governments have always said that subsidising petroleum products has been our bane. But the reduction of the subsidy has not, in any way, helped Nigerians to live better. The pump price of petroleum products have been increased several times without any corresponding improvement in our lives, as the government had always promised.

Nigerians have always been shortchanged by those that govern them and the people have not been wiser for it. If the government is sure that a group is responsible for the mess in the petroleum sub-sector and it cannot punish the cabal for fleecing the country of so much, then it should do the right thing – throw in the towel.

Nigerians are tired of a government that is incapable of solving its problems. Nigerians cannot continue to be under a government that tolerates criminals that operate under one guise or another to undermine the sovereignty of the nation. If some cabal has hijacked the country or its resources and those we voted into public office to rule the country cannot do anything about it, then our leaders have failed and must admit this.

If President Goodluck Jonathan cannot account for the billions of naira his administration inherited, then there’s a big problem.

As it is, the administration seems confused as to how to manage the country’s economy. The economy appears to have been hijacked by IMF agents with sinister mission in government. The government appears to be confused as to how to rule this country. If we cannot tackle corruption, then we cannot progress as a country.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/01/12/jonathan-must-account-for-the-billions-his-government-inherited-2/
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2012
Nigerians are tired of a government that is incapable of solving its problems. Nigerians cannot continue to be under a government that tolerates criminals that operate under one guise or another to undermine the sovereignty of the nation. If some cabal has hijacked the country or its resources and those we voted into public office to rule the country cannot do anything about it, then our leaders have failed and must admit this.

If President Goodluck Jonathan cannot account for the billions of naira his administration inherited, then there’s a big problem.

the mans hands are tied and he is being fked in the arse by the cabal sad sad sad sad
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 13, 2012
hmm frosbel why the u-turn? i thought you sold 'your soul to the devil'

Now think, If this fcked up Govt couldnt make any meaningful development with all the trillions in yearly budgets
what makes you think they will turn Nigeria to paradise with the trillions they claim are savings from fuel subsidy?
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by chinnyonwu(m): 9:46am On Jan 13, 2012
Sure, †he monies went to GEJ election campaign
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by Kay1kay1(m): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2012
Hmm. . .something is wrong somewhere and we have just started (with fuel subsidy). Less than 12 months into its tenure, this government has more questions to answer. Is this a puppet government or is it another villain government in the making?
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by slap1(m): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2012
diluminati:

hmm frosbel why the u-turn? i thought you sold 'your soul to the devil'

Now think, If this fcked up Govt couldnt make any meaningful development with all the trillions in yearly budgets
what makes you think they will turn Nigeria to paradise with the trillions they claim are savings from fuel subsidy?

That has always been my point, and that's why I have a hard time trusting this administration.
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by Alebros: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2012
Una jus dey talk like say Yara Dua (may his soul rest in peace), nor rule us at all!Did obj hand over to Jonathan? U guys allow sentiment to blind the fact that Yaradua handed over to Turaya and her cabal.This cabal held this nation hostage for some months and none of you could occupy anywhere.Lets face this issue without bias and prejudice.
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by 9jafreak: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2012
[size=18pt]The

Revival

of Reason

Nigerians THINK.

awooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by nagoma(m): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2012
OBJ is now looking like a saint, not because he was not corrupt but because the man we have GEJ hasn't got a clue on how to run a government. I don't think oga GEJ can run a local government successfully. I wonder how he " governed " Bayelsa.
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by honeric01(m): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2012
Fellow Nigerians,
How long will the statement which was made by elites against us as being "A Bunch Of Cowards" be affirmed?
This is very annoying, we are just in day 5 of the struggle and some agent of destruction, who for d fact that dey can afford to buy PMS @ N141 even up to N200, are already complaining of boredom at home.
Listen carefully, this is a fight we must win - There is NO GOING back. Do you know that the Egyptian sacrificed so much before the oppressors succumb? Do you think it happened on a bed of Roses? Gentle men, if you are bored, choose from the different options below:-
1) You can trek to Ojota (Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Square) and join us.
2) You can sit in d comfort of ur homes and watch us live and keep re broadcasting any message associated with d on-going strike. *beer*
3) You can jog or take a stroll with your immediate environ or keep fulfilling the commandment of God - be fruitful and multiply(If u r married). These are "kuku" one form of exercise or d other./smiley
4) You can take cyprigold/cypron/super appette and sleep off till March. If u r still bored 3-|
5) Finally you can trek to Cotonou - Benin Republic and denounce Nigeria.
Its high-time Nigeria let go of cowards like you, who for d enjoyment of today's pourage - sold not only his birth right but also his conscience! >:O#gbam#>:O.
This message is to strengthen and encourage loyal Nigerians like us and to talk some sense into weak and lazy Nigerians like those who won't forward dis mssg!
It's NOW or NEVER!!
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by Kobojunkie: 10:28am On Jan 13, 2012
Nigeria is infamous for corruption and it is also infamous for bureaucratic red tapes which at the end of the day doubles the cost of doing business. We have lost big companies to neighbouring countries. What are you doing to ensure that foreign direct investment actually grows in Nigeria and that investors are confident that the cost of doing business in Nigeria would be brought down significantly?

President Goodluck's Response : I agree with you. The cost of doing business is very high and beside the cost, quite a number of things are not clear to some people and that is one of the things that the economic management team is looking at. We agree that we must bring the cost of doing business down. We must make sure that we have the best global practice. Let me give you an example, in Nigeria today the Ministry of Interior, through the immigration service, doesn’t give more than two years visa.
I am not a business man but even when I was a deputy governor, I got 5 years visa to go to the UK. My going to the UK does not add anything to that country. I was just a deputy governor in Nigeria, what was I going to add to their economy? Maybe except probably at the airport I buy sweet or something, what will that add to their economy but they gave me five years visa. Ask me why is it that in Nigeria you cannot give more than two years visa? I told the minister, look, some people are known global players. I am just giving example, MD of Shell, MD of Chevron, MD of AGIP. These are known global players. Why can't you give them ten years visas? That is just one aspect because people complain about our visa policies.

So we are looking at the whole chain of issues; all these issues that people have been raising. The Honorary Investors Forum is made up of global players, few Nigerian businessmen are there but more than 80 per cent of them are non-Nigerians. We meet, we review all these issues and we are following them religiously.

The Economic Management Team is made up of people in government, the private sector, and also governors. The thing is to look at the whole issue of our economy, the whole issue of investments, the whole issue of trade and what we must do as a nation to make sure that we encourage the private sector. It is for government to create an enabling environment for the private sector to build the economy of any nation and that is what we are doing.

Let me ask a follow-up question to that and specifically on the issue of corruption and kickbacks. Are we likely to see your government prosecute people in government who are engaged in things like that?

President Goodluck's Response :Yes, we don't stop anybody from being prosecuted, we don't and these issues of corruption are very sensitive, you go to the left they will raise some issues, you go to the right some issues. So sometimes I prefer keeping quiet and ask Nigerians to watch. Nigerians have elected me for a period of four years and they should watch.
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by 989900: 11:06am On Jan 13, 2012
Nigeria is infamous for corruption and it is also infamous for bureaucratic red tapes which at the end of the day doubles the cost of doing business. We have lost big companies to neighbouring countries. What are you doing to ensure that foreign direct investment actually grows in Nigeria and that investors are confident that the cost of doing business in Nigeria would be brought down significantly?

President Goodluck's Response : I agree with you. The cost of doing business is very high and beside the cost, quite a number of things are not clear to some people and that is one of the things that the economic management team is looking at. We agree that we must bring the cost of doing business down. We must make sure that we have the best global practice. Let me give you an example, in Nigeria today the Ministry of Interior, through the immigration service, doesn’t give more than two years visa.
I am not a business man but even when I was a deputy governor, I got 5 years visa to go to the UK. My going to the UK does not add anything to that country. I was just a deputy governor in Nigeria, what was I going to add to their economy? Maybe except probably at the airport I buy sweet or something, what will that add to their economy but they gave me five years visa. Ask me why is it that in Nigeria you cannot give more than two years visa? I told the minister, look, some people are known global players. I am just giving example, MD of Shell, MD of Chevron, MD of AGIP. These are known global players. Why can't you give them ten years visas? That is just one aspect because people complain about our visa policies.

So we are looking at the whole chain of issues; all these issues that people have been raising. The Honorary Investors Forum is made up of global players, few Nigerian businessmen are there but more than 80 per cent of them are non-Nigerians. We meet, we review all these issues and we are following them religiously.

The Economic Management Team is made up of people in government, the private sector, and also governors. The thing is to look at the whole issue of our economy, the whole issue of investments, the whole issue of trade and what we must do as a nation to make sure that we encourage the private sector. It is for government to create an enabling environment for the private sector to build the economy of any nation and that is what we are doing.

Let me ask a follow-up question to that and specifically on the issue of corruption and kickbacks. Are we likely to see your government prosecute people in government who are engaged in things like that?

President Goodluck's Response :Yes, we don't stop anybody from being prosecuted, we don't and these issues of corruption are very sensitive, you go to the left they will raise some issues, you go to the right some issues. So sometimes I prefer keeping quiet and ask Nigerians to watch. Nigerians have elected me for a period of four years and they should watch.

SMH
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by ifeci: 11:09am On Jan 13, 2012
I see a president who cannot think on his feet! his interviews and speeches have to be pre-written and previewed before the man can summon courage to appear on camera.
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by sw: 11:16am On Jan 13, 2012
It should be noted that when GEJ assume office after the demise of Yaradua, hes first official duty was to release N50 Billion ecological fund to Bayelsa state, ask him where is the morning and what did they use it for, also our Foreign reserve has fallen from more than $55 billion to less than $33 billion. I think we need explanation on how this money were spent.
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by sw: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2012
It should be noted that when GEJ assume office after the demise of Yaradua, hes first official duty was to release N50 Billion ecological fund to Bayelsa state, ask him where is the morning and what did they use it for, also our Foreign reserve has fallen from more than $55 billion to less than $33 billion. I think we need explanation on how this money were spent.
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by sw: 11:18am On Jan 13, 2012
It should be noted that when GEJ assumed office after the demise of Yaradua, hes first official duty was to release N50 Billion ecological fund to Bayelsa state, ask him where is the money and what did they use it for, also our Foreign reserve has fallen from more than $55 billion to less than $33 billion. I think we need explanation on how these money were spent.
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by sw: 11:18am On Jan 13, 2012
It should be noted that when GEJ assumed office after the demise of Yaradua, hes first official duty was to release N50 Billion ecological fund to Bayelsa state, ask him where is the money and what did they use it for, also our Foreign reserve has fallen from more than $55 billion to less than $33 billion. I think we need explanation on how these money were spent.
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by sw: 11:19am On Jan 13, 2012
It should be noted that when GEJ assumed office after the demise of Yaradua, he's first official duty was to release N50 Billion ecological fund to Bayelsa state, ask him where is the money and what did they use it for, also our Foreign reserve has fallen from more than $55 billion to less than $33 billion. I think we need explanation on how these money were spent.
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by Pipeline1: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2012
The Nigerian Oil Cabal
Oando Oil, CONOIL, African Petroleum and MRS Oil are among the powerful players in the petroleum sector that have shared over N3.655 trillion between 2006 and September2011 in pursuit of importation of refined petroleum products. This was revealed today in Abuja by the Nigerian Senate joint Committee on Petroleum (Downstream), Appropriation and Finance.

> Senator Magnus Ibe, the chairman of the committee, also
> disclosed that some 100 companies in the downstream sector
> and in construction, shared over N1.426 trillion between
> January and August 2011 alone.

> Oando Oil is owned by Wale Tinubu, Mike Adenuga owns
> CONOIL, Femi Otedola owns AP, while MRS Oil is run by Aliko
> Dangote's brother, Sayyu Dantata. Other key players named
> today include Pinaccle Construction Ltd, as well as
> Integrated Oil and Gas, which is owned by a former Minister
> of the Interior,Capt. Emmanuel Iheanacho.
> The full list as read out by Senator Abe, is as follows:
> 1. Oando Nigerian Plc. – N228.506 billion
> 2. MRS –N224.818 billion
> 3. Pinnacle Construction-N300 billion
> 4. Enak Oil & Gas –N19.684 billion
> 5. CONOIl – N37.960 billion
> 6. Bovas & Co. Nig. Ltd. – N5.685 billion,
> 7. Obat N85 billion and AP; N104.5billion.
> 8. Folawiyo Oil - N113.3 billion
> 9. IPMAN Investment Limited- N10.9billion
> 10. ACON - N24.1billion
> 11. Atio Oil-N64.4billion
> 12. AMP- N11.4billion
> 13. Honeywell-N12.2billion
> 14. Emac Oil- N19.2billion
> 15. D.Jones Oil-N14.8billion;
> 16. Capital Oil - N22.4 billion
> 17. AZ Oil- N18.613billion
> 18. Eterna oil- N5.57 billion
> 19. Dozil oil- N3.375 billion
> 20. Fort oil-N8.582 billion.
> 21. Integrated Oil and Gas- N30.777 billion!
> THESE ARE THE MEMBERS OF THE CABAL,
> *THEY ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN THE PRESIDENT.
> *THEY ARE GIVING NATIONAL AWARD
> *THEY ARE MEMBERS OF THE PRESIDENTIAL ECONOMIC TEAM.
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by sw: 11:34am On Jan 13, 2012
JESUS CHRIST no single million all are billions
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by muami(m): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2012
Anyone can occupy all the Parks and Squares in Lagos and Abuja for as long as he so desires. However, if any one dares shut down oil production, then we shall occupy it permanently and let those who holding the jamboree/carnival at squares and Parks subsidize fuel with their taxes. ENOUGH is ENOUGH!
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by muami(m): 11:40am On Jan 13, 2012
Fuel subsidy removal is the way forward! Fiscal federalism is on the way! Why would one be cheating another and complain when justice is about to be done! Everybody pay for the fuel you consume, After all Govts even before now has been corrupt, was there subsidy when cocoa was the revenue source? Even Milo was not cheap or subsidized
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 13, 2012
[size=18pt]OP is trying to praise Obasanjo (biggest looter in African history angry )

Obasanjo was the worst ruler we ever had angry

Obasanjo put us in the mess we are in today

He left office after increase fuel  prices 500%

He left office after devaluing Naira 500%

He left office after presiding over decay of infrastructure, security despite being blessed with record high oil prices

He presided during time 12 states adopted Sharia law and caused over 10,000 deaths through religious violence

He presided during the mismanagement and closure of our national airline - Nigeria Airways

He was blessed with oil revenue more than  ten times the amount available to Abacha , yet he took IMF loan and devalued Naira whilst Abacha rejected IMF and never devalued Naira.

He never paid off all of Nigeria debt only a tiny $16bn how can you say he paid off our debt when it is clear he took huge IMF loans?

What happened to the $16bn dollars he voluntarily told us that he had budgetted for Electricity power?

He is believed to have embezzled over $100bn

He left only a minuscle $30bn in reserves and this was merely money he did not get embezzle before he unexpectedly had his 3rd term agenda rejected.

Besides GEJ never enherited anything from Obasanjo, he inherited it from Yara Dua[/size]
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by aljharem(m): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2012
[size=15pt]Day and day OBJ is looking like a saint and one of the best President Nigeria ever had democratically. Now if a thief like OBJ can be seen as a saint then you people should know we have a very very HUGE problem on our hand.[/size]
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by muami(m): 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2012
alj harem:

[size=15pt]Day and day OBJ is looking like a saint and one of the best President Nigeria ever had democratically. Now if a thief like OBJ can be seen as a saint then you people should know we have a very very HUGE problem on our hand.[/size]
All past Nigerian presidents have always been percieved as better than the incumbent. You can therefore be rest assured that GEJ would also be a saint when he leaves office
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by Nnamsco4real: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2012
Thieves. Maybe GEJ was spending upto a million dollars daily during the period of election. I won't blame him. All these problems are from PDP and his bad advisers who would want their names on forbes list. I pity and pray for Nigerians
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by aljharem(m): 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2012
muami:

All past Nigerian presidents have always been percieved as better than the incumbent. You can therefore be rest assured that GEJ would also be a saint when he leaves office

No sir, [size=14pt]So far in Nigeria's history Buhari's and Idiagbon's era were the best in Nigeria's history and shagari was there before him [/size]. Not because I particularly like buhari but facts are facts

Go check. Also OBJ was better than Abacha

Obama is still better than Bush. etc so it is not a one way thing.
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by IykeD(m): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2012
THIS IS EXACTLY HOW SUBSIDY MONEY WILL BE SPENT.

By iReports-ng.com
Barely 48 hours after an online publication exposed the sordid details of a N1.2 billion mansion just purchased by President Goodluck Jonathan’s Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,in Maitama area of Abuja, ireports-ng.com has uncovered four secret bank accounts where billions of naira, millions of US dollars and GB pounds are hidden by current Nigeria’s Attorney General and Minister of Justice, Mohammed Bello Adoke.

Adoke was appointed as Justice Minister by President Jonathan on April 6, 2010 and has since then been enmeshed in various allegations of corruption and providing cover for the corrupt who are facing court trial by withdrawing corruption charges against them.

Weeks of underground investigations by ireports-ng.com have however revealed more shocking details about Adoke’s secret bank accounts in the nation’s federal capital territory, Abuja. One of such is an account number 002228052782 at a branch of First City Monument Bank located at Plot 252 Herbert Macaulay Way,Central Area Abuja. In the account is a stunning sum of $16 million US dollars.

Further investigations revealed that Adoke is keeping yet another $24 million US dollars in account number 041152000428 with Diamond Bank located at Plot 117 Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Wuse 2 while another 5.3 million Great Britain Pounds is also kept in the same account with Diamond Bank.

As if that was not enough, ireports-ng.com also revealed that Nigeria’s Justice Minister operates another secret account with the Ahmadu Bello Way branch of Zenith Bank, Abuja where a whooping sum of N6.2 billion is being kept.

Born on September 1st,1963, Adoke was not known for any serious legal practice until he was brought to the limelight in 2010 when he was appointed as Justice Minister by Mr Jonathan. Since then, there has been series of allegations of under the table deals by Mr Adoke using his official position. He has in the last 48 hours issued two statements to threaten protesting Nigerian workers to sack them and charge civil society activists involved in the protests with treason.

Last year, an online publication accused Adoke of taking bribes from an arranged sale of moribund NITEL property in Area 11, Abuja and buy back of same from Adoke’s kinsman popularly called Alhaji AA Oil. Adoke’s share of the deal was said to have been diverted to build a massive mansion for him on Gana street, Abuja. Though he denied ownership of the property saying it belongs to AA Oil, finishing works have since stopped on the sprawling property which was being worked on day and night before the scandal broke out.

Also last year, a civil society group called Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders,CACOL petitioned Nigeria’s anti-graft police, EFCC to probe allegations that Mr Adoke collected bribes running into over $23 million US dollars from a plea bargain deal he arranged between government and some multinational firms including Siemens, Halliburton and Julius Berger.Ironically, Adoke supervises the EFCC that is supposed to investigate the various corruption allegations against him. It is yet to be seen whether the present head of the agency, Mr Ibrahim Lamorde will have the courage to probe graft allegations against Adoke which his predecessor failed to touch.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/multi-million-dollars-hidden-bank-accounts-jonathan%E2%80%99s-minister-justice-bello-adoke-exposed
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2012
Where could government have been getting money to fund the subsidy? Our foreign reserves. Question answered!
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by philip0906(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2012
^^
r u d minister of finance?or is dat wat they told u? undecided
Re: Jonathan Must Account For The Billions His Government Inherited by kizito96(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2012
Government of Accountability? in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikemba Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State Still under Reconstruction pictures / You Can Now Claim To Be An Indigen Of Any State. / Jonathan Abandons The Ibos - Backs Adekunle And The Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.