Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) (85184 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's New Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s New Mansion In Turin, Juventus (Photos) / OFFICIAL: Juventus Make Statement On Ronaldo Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Gisthoodng(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
Juventus have officially unveiled new signing Cristiano Ronaldo after a £105m deal agreement with Real Madrid.

The Portugal forward, 33, agreed a four-year contract worth 30 million euros a year.

That’s €2,500,000 a Month,
€625,000 a Week,
€89,285 a Day,
€3,720 an Hour,
€62,39 a Minute,
€1,03 a Second.

Asked Why He Decided To Join Juventus, Ronaldo Said:

"Juventus is one of the best clubs in the world, it was a long-thought out move, but it was an easy decision to join the best club in Italy and a very important step for my career."

"Juventus have a great coach and a great president accustomed to winning. It was an easy decision to come here."

"It’s a big challenge in my career, a lot of players my age choose to go elsewhere with all due respect. It makesme happy to play at such a big club, I‘m very grateful to Juventus for this opportunity.

"I prefer to think of me in the present tense. The present is clear, I enjoy football. I’m still rather young and I’ve always liked challenges in my life – from Sporting, Manchester, Real and now Juventus. It was a dream, not a career. I couldn’t really think of winning so many titles. This new challenge will be as good as the others."

Cristiano Ronaldo on leaving Real Madrid:

"I'm not sad actually. I am here because it is a new challenge for my career.

"It is a big club. Usually players of my age go to Qatar and China, with all due respect. To come to this club at this stage of my career I am very happy so I am very grateful to the club for this opportunity.

Cristiano Ronaldo On Portugal Career:

"I will work with my country and I will not turn my back on them. This is just one new step in my career.

"I know it’s a difficult and tactical championship. I like to have new experiences. I know it will be difficult but I’ve always had difficult challenges. I don’t like to sit down and look at my successes, I want to work hard for new successes.

"I believe in my football. I’m sure everything will be very successful. I will work hard and do my best. That’s why I’m calm and sure of myself."

Asked about Juventus fans applauding his overhead kick in the Champions League, Ronaldo said:

“It was a really stunning moment for me. Being welcomed this way is so rewarding. It increases your motivation to start a new adventure. I’m really grateful to these supporters for the way they welcomed me. I hope I can reward them when I play for them. Thanks to all the fans at the airport and here to welcome me."

Asked about the possibility of winning the Champions League, Ronaldo said:

“I do know that Champions League titles is a trophy that every club would like to win. This is an option. We are going to fight not only for the Champions League but for the Serie A title.

"We know competition will be harsh but we must stay concentrated. I hope I can help Juventus win it. They couldn't win (last year) because even when you get tothe final nothing is written. I hope I can be the lucky star of this club but we will see what happens."

Cristiano Ronaldo on winning more Ballon d'Or awards:

"I want to win. Iwant to be the best. Who knows, maybe I will be awarded the Ballon d'Or again but things will happen naturally. It was difficult to win it in Manchester and Real Madrid, but maybe here? We will see."

Asked about his rivalry with Leo Messi, Ronaldo said:

"Everyone fights for their own team, in the end we'll look back and see who is the best."

LISBON RETURN?

Cristiano Ronaldo on a potential return to his first club Sporting Lisbon:

“Sporting Lisbon is always in my heart, it has always been. But I can not answer your question. Of course I want to gave new success with Juventus right now. I am not on holiday and hope to mark new success with Juventus. I am very confident that everything will be alright."

Source:>>>SPORTDAB
http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/07/wow-juventus-unveil-new-signing.html

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Bunmarium(m): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
ororoooooooo
The GOAT
This guy is just blessed,Na to go get juve Jersey like this

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Gisthoodng(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
officially am now a juvie fan #forzajuventus. grin

281 Likes 10 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by delkuf(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
I followed him when he was at man utd because am a man utd fan. I followed him when he went to real Madrid, because I love him and I don't like Messi. now am going to follow him again at juve because I believe he is going to succeed

437 Likes 14 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by LadyHeaven(f): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
Goodluck CR7, may you be successful here grin... amin

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by hontimmy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
wow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by aluko360(m): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
wherever you go i go
#cr7juve

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Simplyunique: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
Congrats star man

Good evening guys. I need your your likes for an instagram challenge. Please take 30secs of your time to like my post & follow the page. Thank you very much
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlR1iaPH5Hz/

7 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Skepticus: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
cool

When you Soccer, Ronaldo-Messi coc.k sucking fans are done arguing on who is the best among both, the reality of your Third World shit hole still await you all.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Youngadvocate(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
He has just hit 135 million followers on Instagram....with an additional 2.6 million in three days.

Men, this guy is an idol.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Ukalejohn(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ororo no be crude oil

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Bintabisiriyu: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
What a poor signing. They should have signed Junior lokosa instead

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by SIMPLYkush: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
like for RONALDO SHARE FOR MESSI

238 Likes 61 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
cool smiley cool I pity Real madrid now.Wen Rolando waka go RM,Man UTD dey struggle to win trophy. RM go hear am from Atl Madrid/Barca

16 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
juventus just got a fan.

DSTV has already secured Serie A deal to show Italian league

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Patrinus: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
His career just ended. No more ballon d'or, no more 40 goals per season. Defenders nor get joy for that league, las las Ronnie will end up in Turkey or China! undecided

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Homeboiy: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
mourinho still never sell some players comot for Man Utd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
GOAT

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin cheesy grin
Ororo!!!!!......greatest player ever liveth
The real G.O.A.T.
Haters can jejely colet dia L and be going

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Galaticos444: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dat means b4 am done typing dis shit ronaldo has made 62,390 pounds which is about 29million naira

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ororo
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
What a poor signing. They should have signed Junior lokosa instead

Lokosa is still a kid, give him more time and he'll manifest on the bigger stage if he's lucky.

3 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by dyn1800: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Now we gonna be watching Italian League on DSTV. #CR7 effect

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
God.........

€1million per year is ok for me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by SageTravels: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Patrinus:
His career just ended. No more ballon d'or, no more 40 goals per season. Defenders nor get joy for that league, las las Ronnie will end up in Turkey or China! undecided

Maybe you don't know that before you finished typing this shit, he has already made thousands of Dollars.

keep wailing

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Sharpshooota: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
sad sad sad

How can this help send Buhari back to Daura

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by divinelove(m): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin signing for Juventus @ 33 says it all

If he had gone to China those guys would have doubled his wages, China dey pay anyhow to old star players.

Anyway he can still go to China at 37

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa / Kylian Mbappe Makes History At The World Cup As Cristiano Ronaldo Crashed Out / Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.