Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) (85194 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's New Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s New Mansion In Turin, Juventus (Photos) / OFFICIAL: Juventus Make Statement On Ronaldo Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by smile4chris(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Humchi:

taking ones loyalty for cowardice is not a good thinking process..

Great pele played for one club.

Cr7 moving from one club to another isn't something that will give messi sleepless night.

Messi was there in barca, many superstars came and gone, none was able to outshine him.
David villa, eto, sanchez, ibrahimovic, xavi, neymar etc.

With man city, messi would succeed, so stop saying rubbish as if if he comes out of barca, he won't amount a great height..

It is loyalty not cowardice.
Pele played for Santos mostly and new York cosmos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by smile4chris(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2018
iyke926:

I have been a Juve supporter since '98. Even when they got demoted to Serie B in '06 was still a fan. When players like Ibra, Adrian Mutu, Zidane, Canavaro etc left was still one Biaconerian. Stop migrating like Nigerian politicians, it ain't cool. I hope you don't switch lanes soon. Welcome to Juve!
most Nigerians support clubs base on player profiles,players dey love not because of the quality or style of play of that team.eg arsenal because of legendary kanu.chelsea cos of d Africans day graced d team dos years.

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by smile4chris(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2018
einsteine:

You guys are not current. For the last three seasons, the Italian league has been the highest scoring league among the top 5 European leagues. This is a league that the likes of Higuain, Mertens, Immobile, score for fun.
see french league join Among top 5 leagues .with their useless pattern of play even if dey did win d world cup d league is still casted
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by smile4chris(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2018
frankson1:

I noticed that you skipped a tournament in which Christiano lifted a trophy. Messi is yet to lift such because of those wicked boys from Chile.
Messi has been in La Liga all his life and yet Christiano got in there, smashed records and got out.

So Yes..CHRISTIANO RONALDO DUMPED messi to face a new challenge.
vcr7 is done with laliga he won d world best Wen in d same league with messi.he's done with laliga for good .in to d next challenge.messi can conquer there all his life,it's just one league.ronaldo can boast and say I have been there,the beauty of life is having variety. Messi enjoy ur laliga .thumbs up CR7 for ur competitive spirit.messi local champion
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by smile4chris(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2018
Rexnegro:

when ronaldo faced Chile wicked boys what happened? oh u can skip that for him abi ? again didn't he passed through under age football? why him too no win u20 WC or Olympics gold medal for Portugal... then la Liga u said since he came 2leagues in 9years , Messi 6, best pichichi player of the year just only one Messi won the rest and u said he smash records? Oga don't let fanship cloud your conscience... I argue with facts and stats and not just hear say or surface value. get your facts right... for me he ran away because la Liga is not easy for him because Messi is there and not easy for pere to bribe in all 38 games format league .... RM journey to finals over the years have been questionable ...but that's football and their period so make they enjoy.
oga how many worldbest did Ronaldo win in laliga,with Messi in it? All dis records u mentioning are laliga record.no doubt Messi is laliga and la Liga is Messi what about d major prize of all European teams how far na?
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by babakb: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2018
DonMekino:
Ronaldo goes to the world cup scores four goals and goes home empty handed, giroud goes to the world cup doesn't get even a short on target but goes home with gold medals.... Indeed life is not fair...been thinking how I will explain to my kids they Ronaldo and messi didn't win world cup but Giroud did..

Bros world cup is overated, in modern times UCL is the real deal, and presently Cr7 has 5 Messi has 4,
Messi has 9 league while Cr7 has 5, to me world cup doesn't matter to these guys.
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by SantiagoZeus: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
iyke926:

I have been a Juve supporter since '98. Even when they got demoted to Serie B in '06 was still a fan. When players like Ibra, Adrian Mutu, Zidane, Canavaro etc left was still one Biaconerian. Stop migrating like Nigerian politicians, it ain't cool. I hope you don't switch lanes soon. Welcome to Juve!

That one is Ur problem na, are they paying Us? So I shouldn't support what will gimme happiness abi.......?

If U like follow juve to anywhere that's not our business....

Are we U? Are U Us ? Is U we? U We are?

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Icon79(m): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Real Madrid must have finally realized all he can do anymore is score penalties and 1 free kick every year or so, he also went missing in the champions lge final yet again, Bale got him out of jail again, time to get rid, only reason he got sold for so much is shirt sales at juve, celebrity footballer with average ability like David Beckham.

O pari
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by frankson1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
smile4chris:
vcr7 is done with laliga he won d world best Wen in d same league with messi.he's done with laliga for good .in to d next challenge.messi can conquer there all his life,it's just one league.ronaldo can boast and say I have been there,the beauty of life is having variety. Messi enjoy ur laliga .thumbs up CR7 for ur competitive spirit.messi local champion

Very true talk. I just love this man, Ronaldo. He so much believes in himself and that he still got so much to offer. He's not scared of challenges. His mates will choose China, USA or Saudi Arabia.
Messi might even move to one of these countries..who knows

He's unfortunate not to have good players in the national team. Imagine surrounding him with the kind of players Messi plays with...the guy for carry world cup.
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by babakb: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Icon79:
Real Madrid must have finally realized all he can do anymore is score penalties and 1 free kick every year or so, he also went missing in the champions lge final yet again, Bale got him out of jail again, time to get rid, only reason he got sold for so much is shirt sales at juve, celebrity footballer with average ability like David Beckham.

O pari

Who was last season UCL top scorer?
Who scored in every UCL group game last season?
Who scored that incredible bicycle kick against legendary Buffon last season?

Please honest answers.
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Icon79(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bros, the question is, does he score when it really matters? Answer sincerely please.

Listen, running up scores against rank amateurs ... the likes of Apoel Nicosia, doesn't count. To this day, the so called "scoring god" is yet to score any goals in the knockout stages of the world cup! During the Euro cup finals, he was MIA but that didn't stop his fan boys from crowning him the MVP.

To date, Cristiano Ronaldo is the ONLY player who was named the MVP in a tournament in which he missed the most important game.
To date, Cristiano Ronaldo is the ONLY player to win the Ballon d'Or without winning a single silverware that year.

And I can go and one ....

O pari

babakb:

Who was last season UCL top scorer?
Who scored in every UCL group game last season?
Who scored that incredible bicycle kick against legendary Buffon last season?

Please honest answers.
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by giwish(m): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Icon79:
Bros, the question is, does he score when it really matters? Answer sincerely please.

Listen, running up scores against rank amateurs ... the likes of Apoel Nicosia, doesn't count. To this day, the so called "scoring god" is yet to score any goals in the knockout stages of the world cup! During the Euro cup finals, he was MIA but that didn't stop his fan boys from crowning him the MVP.

To date, Cristiano Ronaldo is the ONLY player who was named the MVP in a tournament in which he missed the most important game.
To date, Cristiano Ronaldo is the ONLY player to win the Ballon d'Or without winning a single silverware that year.

O pari

what silverware did messi win in 2012or has messi ever scored in the knockout stage of world cup too?
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Humchi(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
frankson1:

I noticed that you skipped a tournament in which Christiano lifted a trophy. Messi is yet to lift such because of those wicked boys from Chile.
Messi has been in La Liga all his life and yet Christiano got in there, smashed records and got out.

So Yes..CHRISTIANO RONALDO DUMPED messi to face a new challenge.

oga, it was euro 2016.

I skipped it because cr7 had no contribution that worth the lifting of the trophy.

He was at the bench when portugal won the trophy!.

Please oga, you were saying cr7 came and met messi in lilaga and smashed what??

Let start from here, how many lilaga titles did cr7 win from 2009 to 2018?

After answering that question, also find out how many messi won from the same 2009 to 18. Then compare..

Do the same to copa del ray trophy.

And show me how he smashed and dumped messi..
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Humchi(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
smile4chris:

he joined new york cosmos as retirement club like most footballers .

Messi said at a time that he will join newell old boys club if he want to leave barca, i guess you won't say again he played for one club.
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by babakb: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Icon79:

O pari

Please mention one Major Club Cr7 has not scored, is it Bayern munic, Barcelona, Athletico Madrid, Juventus, PSG, Manchester United, As Roma, Ac Milan which one? yet people will lie that he only scores Apoel.

You said he doesn't score when it mattered but he has the highest UCL final goals.

Just say you don't like Cr7 but don't lie.

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
thats the reason Messi cannot win any major trophy with Argentina

Gisthoodng:
Juventus have officially unveiled new signing Cristiano Ronaldo after a £105m deal agreement with Real Madrid.

The Portugal forward, 33, agreed a four-year contract worth 30 million euros a year.

That’s €2,500,000 a Month,
€625,000 a Week,
€89,285 a Day,
€3,720 an Hour,
€62,39 a Minute,
€1,03 a Second.

Asked Why He Decided To Join Juventus, Ronaldo Said:

"Juventus is one of the best clubs in the world, it was a long-thought out move, but it was an easy decision to join the best club in Italy and a very important step for my career."

"Juventus have a great coach and a great president accustomed to winning. It was an easy decision to come here."

"It’s a big challenge in my career, a lot of players my age choose to go elsewhere with all due respect. It makesme happy to play at such a big club, I‘m very grateful to Juventus for this opportunity.

"I prefer to think of me in the present tense. The present is clear, I enjoy football. I’m still rather young and I’ve always liked challenges in my life – from Sporting, Manchester, Real and now Juventus. It was a dream, not a career. I couldn’t really think of winning so many titles. This new challenge will be as good as the others."

Cristiano Ronaldo on leaving Real Madrid:

"I'm not sad actually. I am here because it is a new challenge for my career.

"It is a big club. Usually players of my age go to Qatar and China, with all due respect. To come to this club at this stage of my career I am very happy so I am very grateful to the club for this opportunity.

Cristiano Ronaldo On Portugal Career:

"I will work with my country and I will not turn my back on them. This is just one new step in my career.

"I know it’s a difficult and tactical championship. I like to have new experiences. I know it will be difficult but I’ve always had difficult challenges. I don’t like to sit down and look at my successes, I want to work hard for new successes.

"I believe in my football. I’m sure everything will be very successful. I will work hard and do my best. That’s why I’m calm and sure of myself."

Asked about Juventus fans applauding his overhead kick in the Champions League, Ronaldo said:

“It was a really stunning moment for me. Being welcomed this way is so rewarding. It increases your motivation to start a new adventure. I’m really grateful to these supporters for the way they welcomed me. I hope I can reward them when I play for them. Thanks to all the fans at the airport and here to welcome me."

Asked about the possibility of winning the Champions League, Ronaldo said:

“I do know that Champions League titles is a trophy that every club would like to win. This is an option. We are going to fight not only for the Champions League but for the Serie A title.

"We know competition will be harsh but we must stay concentrated. I hope I can help Juventus win it. They couldn't win (last year) because even when you get tothe final nothing is written. I hope I can be the lucky star of this club but we will see what happens."

Cristiano Ronaldo on winning more Ballon d'Or awards:

"I want to win. Iwant to be the best. Who knows, maybe I will be awarded the Ballon d'Or again but things will happen naturally. It was difficult to win it in Manchester and Real Madrid, but maybe here? We will see."

Asked about his rivalry with Leo Messi, Ronaldo said:

"Everyone fights for their own team, in the end we'll look back and see who is the best."

LISBON RETURN?

Cristiano Ronaldo on a potential return to his first club Sporting Lisbon:

“Sporting Lisbon is always in my heart, it has always been. But I can not answer your question. Of course I want to gave new success with Juventus right now. I am not on holiday and hope to mark new success with Juventus. I am very confident that everything will be alright."

Source:>>>SPORTDAB
http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/07/wow-juventus-unveil-new-signing.html

Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by emakind(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
like it or not Ronaldo went to juventus because Madrid refused to set his pay above messi..
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by pulkittrivedi: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bunmarium:
ororoooooooo
The GOAT
This guy is just blessed,Na to go get juve Jersey like this

You have written superb things about https://www.iholidayhours.com/
and banking hours information.. https://www.bankhourscheck.com/
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by rankercraze: 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
smile4chris:

Hello, Friends how are you all? Ranker Craze
is a website where you can find info related to SEO WordPress Blogging and much more.
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Zulro: 7:17am On Jan 13, 2021
Hello friends how are you all? visit here zulro and
dsoverseas
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by weoxe(m): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hello friends how are you all? today i am going to tell you about some new sites that has amazing info for you must visit these sites i hope you will enjoy this here are the links of these sites below. thanks

weoxe
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Zulro: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hello friends how are you all? Combat Heaven is an online store where you can buy all combat accessories like gloves, sweatshirts, jerseys, t-shirts, rash guards and many other things please visit our site to check out awesome products thanks

combat heaven
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Quthum123: 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
hello friends how are you all today i'm going to share with you
some amazing sites which i have visited a few days ago i hope you
will also enjoy the sites i share the links below

snifor
oyotao
quthum
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Zulro: 7:26am On Jan 24, 2021
Best massage Spa in Raleigh, NC. Providing Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, hot stone massage, and couples massage in Raleigh, Durham, cary, and Wake Forest in North Carolina Raleigh Massages
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Zulro: 9:11am On Jan 27, 2021
Hello friends how are you all?

muiya

pophon

obbva
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Quthum123: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
hello friends how are you all today i'm going to share with you
some amazing sites which i have visited a few days ago i hope you
will also enjoy the sites i share the links below

olioxe
domancy
selkiness
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Zulro: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2021
hello anybody is there

shoutkid

crolap

orcogrifo
Re: OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) by Zulro: 10:26am On Jan 29, 2021
flexicloud was founded in 2015 with a desire to provide world-class, no-nonsense hosting to everyone. We are fast, secure and we have the latest technologies to provide the best hosting experience. Flex iCloud servers are truly managed ones. Right from the operating system and its patches, to the backups of your data we manage them with care. We monitor our servers closely, and any variation from normal is being taken care of very seriously! We understand that the backbone of a managed service provider is proper support and uptime. We provide support round the clock every day. No matter what day or time it is. All our servers are packed with guaranteed backups, and you can go back to a previous version of your application anytime.
-------------------------------------

waltsdiy Each month we review popular hand and power tools, workshop essentials, garden equipment and DIY accessories, in order you can make an informed decision about which product is best for you. Our reviews are written by our passionate and dedicated team, which includes an engineer, landscape gardener, DIY enthusiast, an interior designer. So, whether you are a novice enthusiast or a professional contractor our in-depth articles are sure to help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa / Kylian Mbappe Makes History At The World Cup As Cristiano Ronaldo Crashed Out / Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.