Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia (28879 Views)

300 Nigerians Stranded In UAE Arrive Abuja / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE / 155 Nigerians Stranded In Russia After World Cup Return Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by Dollabiz: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
Oh
Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by winsh: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
hmmmm i can bet you did not type this from Nigeria and you have probaly not lived in Nigeria for a while. Unku people are just angry and frustrated due to the hardship that has been put upon Nigerians by the government. Trust me, people are this angry in real life
krattoss:
Seriously, I have been reading comments here on Frontpage in my ghost mode, I can swear considering the fact that this is Africa's and Nigeria's largest forum, the comments here isn't encouraging to anyone seeking solace in this country..

The hates, negativety and naiveness is out of proportion.. Anyone reading through comments here will think that Nigeria is one slum, archaic and blinded habitat..
Common Nigeria isn't that bad undecided..

The Hate and negative comments is too much and uncalled for..
I feel bemused and saddened when I read these hatred here and sometimes I feel like getting emotional, not because of how bad the country is but because of the mindset on some of the habitats of this country..
I know am doing fine, living fine, and I know whole lot of folks living OK, fine, and they re all hustlers as well..

Common guys, Nigeria isn't that bad..
All yall got to do is believe, believe and believe.. It will all be better

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by dotedote: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
I really feel you. The problem we have as a nation isn't only about leadership but our laziness. Some folks of mine are just too lazy to come up with anything reasonable. Their energy is channeled into complaining 24/7. They come on a platform like this to drop their loads of complaints and expect some form of miracles to change their situations. I'm not doing as good as I'd wanted but I'm not doing badly as well. When I'm not financially good, I know why and I try to get it corrected asap instead of fuming all over the place. Give them a million bucks tonight, they'd be here next week to complain of being broke and that's why I always say something is wrong with our reasoning.

quote author=krattoss post=69440153]Seriously, I have been reading comments here on Frontpage in my ghost mode, I can swear considering the fact that this is Africa's and Nigeria's largest forum, the comments here isn't encouraging to anyone seeking solace in this country..

The hates, negativety and naiveness is out of proportion.. Anyone reading through comments here will think that Nigeria is one slum, archaic and blinded habitat..

I feel bemused and saddened when I read these hatred here and sometimes I feel like getting emotional, not because of how bad the country is but because of the mindset on some of the habitats of this country..
I know am doing fine, living fine, and I know whole lot of folks living OK, fine, and they re all hustlers as well..

All yall got to do is believe, believe and believe.. It will all be better[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
upusa:

Keep believing.....insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result! The same way your grand father kept believing and hoping....LMAO. Yet the misery and degenerative society keeps getting passed on from one generation down to the other!!!!! Look at the rest of the world! Look at countries that were literally razed down after world war 2 (Germany) and look at where they are now and compare it to your country. Even look at asian countries that got their independence around the time Nigeria did. I really need to do a case study on Nigerians....Perhaps its that hot sun that has fried your brains into docility!!!!.....Keep believing ok?
ain't going to argue with u, I believe mostly the problem of ur kind is not been contempeted with what u have. Always wishing to be where u aren't. Why compare Nigeria with any country? Haven't u heard or learnt not to compare in life, do u know what German, Asian citizens are facing on their own, do u think their is a safe haven where nobody dies? U stay far and judge people by their looks not know their own shortcomings..
Do u even know that some European and Asian countries u worship has the highest suicidal rates.. If everything is okay there, why is that?

Ain't got time for this thing but learn to be contempt with what u have..

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
winsh:
hmmmm i can bet you did not type this from Nigeria and you have probaly not lived in Nigeria for a while. Unku people are just angry and frustrated due to the hardship that has been put upon Nigerians by the government. Trust me, people are this angry in real life
I live in nigeria bro.. I see and experience the same climatic atmosphere with y'all..
What you guys paint here isn't how Nigeria is life..
The country has its own shortcomings just like any other.
That doesn't mean there re real balling Niggas out there..

Y all should find something doing cos an idle man is a nuisance to the society

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by eyeforeye(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
krattoss:
Seriously, I have been reading comments here on Frontpage in my ghost mode, I can swear considering the fact that this is Africa's and Nigeria's largest forum, the comments here isn't encouraging to anyone seeking solace in this country..

God bless you bro, at times when reading the comments I developed headache, I come realize that the youth and some kids on nairaland might bring this great forum down if care is measured are not taken by the modes, how can you expect development in the country you stay and still curse the land you and your entire family reside, and the Same you will abuse and curse buhari to be an illiterate, whereas they behave like taut and the stack illiterate, that is the main reason why I still prefer the our old leaders to continue ruling us. God bless federal republic of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by DeWisedon(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
una go Libya,them transport una come back, South Africa pursue una come back,Una try Italy,go there dey roast corn,now Russia,una need free ride to come back home,

WE DIE HERE,9ja for life, so na me una wan live run ba??

Na lie,we die here

Una get luck say Winter never near ,Una for dey like frozen Chicken by now
Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
eyeforeye:

God bless you bro, at times when reading the comments I developed headache, I come realize that the youth and some kids on nairaland might bring this great forum down if care is measured are not taken by the modes, how can you expect development in the country you stay and still curse the land you and your entire family reside, and the Same you will abuse and curse buhari to be an illiterate, whereas they behave like taut and the stack illiterate, that is the main reason why I still prefer the our old leaders to continue ruling us. God bless federal republic of Nigeria.
one thing they fail to understand is that it ain't greener the other side, most of these European and Asian countries they worship has the highest suicidal rate..
If their is a safe haven? Why is that?
Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by irisola(f): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
Anfieldster:

Mumu!
If it is better why are the stranded pple begging to returned back to 9ja
you are a fool for starting that statement with mumu
Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by DeWisedon(m): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT CAN BODLY TELL YOU THAT NIGERIA ISNT THAT BAD NA YAHOO GUYS, SO ABEG MAKE UNA MONITOR THEM.

CUX EVEN POLITICIANS SEF DEY FIND WAY RUN, CUX THE FEAR OF BUHARI IS THE BEGINING OF YOUR FREEDOM.

I hear say my oga Ayo, don buy Paris ticket already,abeg make una help me ask him if he is going there to congratulate France ,he can still do it from Ekiti state,so he should just relax and hand over first

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by Taofeekdboy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
upusa:

Keep believing.....insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result! The same way your grand father kept believing and hoping....LMAO. Yet the misery and degenerative society keeps getting passed on from one generation down to the other!!!!! Look at the rest of the world! Look at countries that were literally razed down after world war 2 (Germany) and look at where they are now and compare it to your country. Even look at asian countries that got their independence around the time Nigeria did. I really need to do a case study on Nigerians....Perhaps its that hot sun that has fried your brains into docility!!!!.....Keep believing ok?
you are among those people he was talking about,must we always attack each other even not only politics, he said the right thing, we re blessed with bad leaders, Fine but we the citizens also are part of the problem because our enmity is grade one, we can’t agree on one thing. Those who went to Russia didn’t go through financial aid from the government rather they felt they have the financial autonomy to watch the matches in Russia hence they left the country, now they are now crying foul over there and the government wants to repatriate them, some people are still cursing, blaming the government. We re not ready for change at all because even if Nigeria becomes heaven on earth tommroow some people will still complain. Nigerians keep tarnishing our image outside the country, to even show your passport at the port of entry will be a torn in the flesh, drugs, illegal migration, fraud, that’s what we re known for and we keep blaming the government on everything, is Nigeria government ruling Nigerians outside the country also?. We need to change our attitude, money without hardwork is what we want. May God help us

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by elenungboro: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
krattoss:

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by Addme: 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
krattoss:

To some people,probably someone like you,Nigeria might be an el-dorado and heaven on earth but for someone like us who have done everything needed to be done but still do not have any tangible work you can call job would be filled with hatred towards the country that can,'t guarantee anything for her citizenry.Hence,the vituperations of many towards the country and the leaders irrespective of the parties....
Please if you or anybody can help me,I really need a job either formal or informal to just keep body and soul together I can do anything,apart from robbery,lol....

You talked about believe,now I believe someone,somewhere will help me out......
I believe.. ...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by QualityHealthCa: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
krattoss:

Naivety. Not saying you're wrong, just that this is more commonly used.

I dey use style take use you prepare for IELTS cheesy
Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Addme:
To some people,probably someone like you,Nigeria might be an el-dorado and heaven on earth but for someone like us who have done everything needed to be done but still do not have any tangible work you can call job would be filled with hatred towards the country that can,'t guarantee anything for her citizenry.Hence,the vituperations of many towards the country and the leaders irrespective of the parties....
Please if you or anybody can help me,I really need a job either formal or informal to just keep body and soul together I can do anything,apart from robbery,lol....

You talked about believe,now I believe someone,somewhere will help me out......
I believe.. ...
my uncle is a reverend father at help the poor congregation in Italy, Lazio to be precise. He has been abroad for almost 25 years although he usually visits home on a normal basis.. According to him, unemployment rate in Italy is as high as of that of Nigeria.
Although the level of their political transparency is way better than ours.. But man unemployment saga is everywhere.. U ain't alone but sooner than later, you will find a job. Either way, negativety and I'll speaking of ur country won't give u any job.
Keep believing and up ur Hustle u will smile

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by winsh: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Like I said, its very clear you don't live in Nigeria. There are basic things that are just absent what is so hard in having 24 hour electricity, that is not a luxury in 2018. many people want to start something but the system just opposes progress. People are struggling in Nigeria, even those with average pay let alone the huge percentage living in poverty
krattoss:
I live in nigeria bro.. I see and experience the same climatic atmosphere with y'all..
What you guys paint here isn't how Nigeria is life..
The country has its own shortcomings just like any other.
That doesn't mean there re real balling Niggas out there..

Y all should find something doing cos an idle man is a nuisance to the society
Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
winsh:
Like I said, its very clear you don't live in Nigeria. There are basic things that are just absent what is so hard in having 24 hour electricity, that is not a luxury in 2018. many people want to start something but the system just opposes progress. People are struggling in Nigeria, even those with average pay let alone the huge percentage living in poverty
yes we don't have basic amenities and 24hrs security and nobody is happy about that.
But u need to know 24hrs electricity isn't a safepath to unending happiness.. Countries that has 24hrs electricity still ain't contempted. They still crave for more.

What am saying is that nothing should warranty one spreading hate and negativity on his own country cos that in anyway won't help the situation..
Self happiness is the key bro..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by norriswood(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
irisola:
go and use rope to pull them na..if someone is stranded in russia is it nt better that this Nigeria...
mumu..lazy youth that can't read the meaning...they re stranded so need help..
Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by Barzinime(m): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol, You people are clowns on NL.. grin gringrin
irisola:
go and use rope to pull them na..if someone is stranded in russia is it nt better that this Nigeria...
Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by irisola(f): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
norriswood:
mumu..lazy youth that can't read the meaning...they re stranded so need help..
you arw a fool for starting that statement with mumu..if they are stranded there then they are dead in Nigeria argue with ur teeth
Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by adomuwiner(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by Taofeekdboy(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
irisola:

you arw a fool for starting that statement with mumu..if they are stranded there then they are dead in Nigeria argue with ur teeth
they are dead in Nigeria? But they used the money acquired in Nigeria to fantasize theirselves in Russia and now stranded because most of them planned to escape to other countries through Russia and they failed, now crying over there..when you fail to plan, then you planning to fail. My prayer for them is government should do fast in repatriating them because if winter meet them for that place nah EJa Shawa dem be

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
krattoss:
ain't going to argue with u, I believe mostly the problem of ur kind is not been contempeted with what u have. Always wishing to be where u aren't. Why compare Nigeria with any country? Haven't u heard or learnt not to compare in life, do u know what German, Asian citizens are facing on their own, do u think their is a safe haven where nobody dies? U stay far and judge people by their looks not know their own shortcomings..
Do u even know that some European and Asian countries u worship has the highest suicidal rates.. If everything is okay there, why is that?

Ain't got time for this thing but learn to be contempt with what u have..

animal!
Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by ikdaddy01(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
Everything in dz govt is ORDER
Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
krattoss:

Words emanating from offspring of the looters of our national cake. I am not surprised a bit.
Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Well done Mr. President. Some people are always bitter no matter what PMB does. He did not help them, they will complain now he helps they are still complaining.
Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by DrSleekQas(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Medal dem no bring come...

Trophy dem no bring come.....

Support super Eagles, dem scanty inside stadium.
Na so so embarrassment....

Escape gone bad..

You are not going anywhere, we dey here together.
crab mentality
Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by chukxie(m): 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
irisola:

Seriously? Trust me it's better to live in Nigeria than to be stranded in Russia or any country for that matter. Most - not all- of the people stranded in Russia did not intend to stay in Russia. Some of them have businesses they're running in Nigeria. Russia isn't a country to 'go and hustle ooo' cos they're no jobs there .

P.S: Great initiative, Mr. President.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by vertueptime: 12:40am On Jul 17, 2018
krattoss:

I guess ur living above poverty line. U even de use am dmdo skipping rope, lol
Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by Kaziar: 1:19am On Jul 17, 2018
krattoss:

This is reason why Nigeria and Nigerians get such a bad rap beyond the nations shores, we are judged based on general public perceptions that do not care about the validity of facts.
Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 17, 2018
krattoss:

What do you know about Nigeria?

Pls,stop creating unnecessary attention to get likes and believe what you read everyday here because it reflects the real anguish of Nigerians
Re: President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 17, 2018
partnerus:

Words emanating from offspring of the looters of our national cake. I am not surprised a bit.

You are a good detective,I can see that from his comments.

He is part of the problem we are facing in the country...his parents are the politicians here turning the country into a hell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officers Cause Accident In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Car Runs Into A Building In Ibadan (photo) / Canadian Visa! True Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.