Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Become A Yahoo Boy And Start Making Millions - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Become A Yahoo Boy And Start Making Millions (4366 Views)

OLD TAKER" The "Big Yahoo Boy's Who Went From Making Millions To Going Broke / Shocking!!! Confession Of A Yahoo Boy And How Uses Ladies For Rituals / Woman Hit By Yahoo Boy With His Car In Delta Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Yahoo Boy And Start Making Millions by egbusinwa20(m): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
with the rate of unemployment in nigeria, most young men in nigeria have turned their attention to internet fraud known as yahoo. The truth is that it is not easy to scam any nigerian now, because most of the tricks used by this yahoo boys have been discovered!!!. So if you ever hope to be a successful yahoo boy like me, you can contact me at cajethanegbusinwa@gmail.com (or 09021163226) and i will show you the way. Remember that "WEALTH IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Become A Yahoo Boy And Start Making Millions by lifenajeje(m): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Become A Yahoo Boy And Start Making Millions by agohmamuda(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
I just weak
Re: Become A Yahoo Boy And Start Making Millions by Martartins(m): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
can you imagine....
Re: Become A Yahoo Boy And Start Making Millions by onlinetomola(m): 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Are you kidding me ! shocked So Fraud don become legit biz wey dem dey advertise now ?
Re: Become A Yahoo Boy And Start Making Millions by Richhustlershub(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
Yahoo Yahoo is bad and also a crime , please stay off from it, that is why I have create some categories to show you how to stay off from Yahoo , you can check it out below

Yahoo Format

Illegal Hustles

Legal Hustles

Carding

1 Like

Re: Become A Yahoo Boy And Start Making Millions by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 29, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian in London / Immorality And The Nigerian Society / Today Is Human Rights Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.