Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,999 members, 7,845,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! (7569 Views)

2008 Honda CR-V EX-L Leather ( Pre Ordered By Sawyerrola From Inspired Autos ) / 2009 Honda Accord EX-L ( Leather Interior, 3.5L V6 Engine, Dual climate control) / 2005 Honda Pilot Ex- L ( Leather, Dvd, 4wd ) Preordered By Chevchenko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by inspiredm(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2010
THE EX-L IS THE FULLEST OPTION ON THE ODYSSEY TRIM.

WOLESAMSON is a Lucky buyer, got a very Good Deal.

Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by wolesamson: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2010
Thanks Inspired, u proved ur worth. Hope we can still go on with the other deal.
Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by inspiredm(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2010
wolesamson:

Thanks Inspired, u proved your worth. Hope we can still go on with the other deal.

Yes Sir We can

I will send you mails as regards the G50S and the FX50S

Thanks Sir.
wink
Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by wolesamson: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2010
very well den, i will be waiting for ur mail. thanks,
Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by inspiredm(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2010
ONE Owner Carfax

No Salvaged, No Accidents, No Junk Title

6 Months Warranty

We are the Only Dealer that backs Up with warranty on Used cars

Wouldn't you rather deal with US ?

Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by inspiredm(m): 12:28am On Jul 19, 2010
cool cool

Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by inspiredm(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2010
WITH FACTORY DVD PLAYER. wink

Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by Emperoh(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2010
The newer Odyssey's now come with the Touring Edition!!
U shoulda convinced this respected customer to go for the 2005 upwards Touring Editions!!
Watch my space for details!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by inspiredm(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2010
Emperoh:

The newer Odyssey's now come with the Touring Edition!!
U shoulda convinced this respected customer to go for the 2005 upwards Touring Editions!!
Watch my space for details!!! grin grin grin grin

You are Right

But this Vehicle in this Case is for my Customer's Wife,

The Customer is a Rich and i know he can afford it much more than the 2005, We areC urrently working on a 2010 FX 50 For Him, Sometimes Men dont buy Expensive cars for Women because Woman are Usually Bad Drivers.

If you Buy an Expensive car for a woman, 6 months down the line you would hate the car, Women Love to Bash a lot, They are impatient while driving probably because they dont want to be taken for granted while on Wheels, Worse when the woman drives in Lagos.

Personally, I would not willingly allow any of my wives( All 4 of them ) to drive my favorite car, and that's why each of them have their Utility Vehicles.

He probably took the best decision not to buy the latest model for his wife, its technically not a wise investment. wink
Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by inspiredm(m): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2010
cool

Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by Emperoh(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2010
inspired_m:

You are Right

But this Vehicle in this Case is for my Customer's Wife,

The Customer is a Rich and i know he can afford it much more than the 2005, We areC urrently working on a 2010 FX 50 For Him, Sometimes Men dont buy Expensive cars for Women because Woman are Usually Bad Drivers.

If you Buy an Expensive car for a woman, 6 months down the line you would hate the car, Women Love to Bash a lot, They are impatient while driving probably because they dont want to be taken for granted while on Wheels, Worse when the woman drives in Lagos.

Personally, I would not willingly allow any of my wives( All 4 of them ) to drive my favorite car, and that's why each of them have their Utility Vehicles.

He probably took the best decision not to buy the latest model for his wife, its technically not a wise investment.  wink

I don't envy you on the bolded statement cos i fear what the busiest body will do!!
I didn't name anybody oo!!
As for the customer, he had better sell this car and lets pre-order the 2010 odyssey touring edition for him. tongue tongue tongue grin
The above argument does not hold water for me. . . . my kind of wife will seize the keys to that FX50 until you get her a 2011 FX50S
As a punishment for not keeping her ahead of her peers!! embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed cry

Can we actually do without them? Cos if i had my way, i do just get her a Horse and Cart for her!! grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by wolesamson: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2010
@Emperoh,

I wish to let u know dt am a young guy who likes to keep it on a low level n besides my wife is a kind of lady who doesn't really care about wht kind of a car u r riding, as long as its clean n ok, she is pretty alrite with it. It is just my flair for devices dt's really wanting me to buy FX50, otherwise, my Rover 75 is pretty much cute n presentable.
Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by Emperoh(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2010
wolesamson:

@Emperoh,

I wish to let u know dt am a young guy who likes to keep it on a low level n besides my wife is a kind of lady who doesn't really care about wht kind of a car u r riding, as long as its clean n ok, she is pretty alrite with it. It is just my flair for devices dt's really wanting me to buy FX50, otherwise, my Rover 75 is pretty much cute n presentable.

Ahh. . . .me i don't believe in anythin that is neat is fine!!
If not you for buy LX trim for this odyssey!!! Inspired shoulda advised u better now!!!

I swear if say u buy that 2005 Touring, your wife's attitude to cars will change!! grin grin grin grin
As for the FX50, dude, u sure love 'touchingson' and button pressing!!

The car set. . . . .thank God you are not an easterner like me, you will be kidnapped the moment u step out of Onitsha
bridge in a car like that!!! lol!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by inspiredm(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2010
cool cool

Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by econoveber: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2010
Please how much can i get this 2002 honda odyssey EX leather maybe or no DVD doesn,t matter.though i have 1m,mail me peperesst@yahoo.com grin angry sad shocked
Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by inspiredm(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2010
econoveber:

Please how much can i get this 2002 honda odyssey EX leather maybe or no DVD doesn,t matter.though i have 1m,mail me peperesst@yahoo.com grin angry sad shocked

Your Budget of 1 Million Naira Would not buy a 2002 Honda Odyssey EX leather

You have to look in the range of 1.5m - 1.6m Naira for a 2002 Honda Odyssey EX Leather With or Without DVD.

Thanks
cool cool
Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by inspiredm(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2010
cool cool

Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by inspiredm(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2010
[size=15pt]PROUDLY LICENSED

PROUDLY INSPIRED
[/size]

Interested in a Similar Option service Call 08023050886, 08098900889 or email enquiries@BLOCKED
wink

Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by inspiredm(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2010
Engraving the vehicle.

Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by inspiredm(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2010
The Factory DVD Player

Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by vinchecks: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2010
wink
Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by inspiredm(m): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2010
cool cool
Re: 2002 Honda Odyssey EX - L Leather Dvd ( Preordered By Wolesamson ) ARRIVED!!! by inspiredm(m): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2010
[size=15pt]BARKA DE SALLAH TO ALL OUR MUSLIM CUSTOMERS ALL OVER THE WORLD

WE PROMISE TO CONTINUE TO BE AFRICA'S NUMBER 1 ONLINE AUTO DEALER GIVING OUR CUSTOMERS THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY. smiley
[/size] wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2012 (Black / super clean registered 2001 Honda Baby Boy 750k / Super Clean Camry 010 now 1.650m 08061311315 08028612026 Location Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.