Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,228 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole (27867 Views)

Cash Crunch: Governors Push Out Palliatives In States / IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre / "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of All Progressives Congress (APC), says Samuel Ortom, governor of Benue state, was not pushed out of the party.

He said this on Monday at the party secretariat in Abuja while responding to questions on the withdrawal of Ortom.

Ortom had announced that APC had given him a “red card” and this would enable him to join any political party that has an ideology worthy of being adopted by his administration.

But the party chairman said he could not comment on the basis of rumour, saying APC would dig into the matter and react accordingly.

“This party will not comment on the basis of rumours and I am sure eventually we will find out the fact of the matter and base on those facts, we would act,” he said.

“I know that Ortom is a prominent member of the party. He has said repeatedly to me one on one that he will not leave the APC unless he was pushed out.

“I have since assumed the chairmanship of this party along with my brothers and sisters in the national working committee and I know that we have not shut out any governor, certainly not Ortom.”

https://www.thecable.ng/oshiomhole-we-didnt-push-ortom-out

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by emmaokw(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nigerian politicians playing politics before and even after elections

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by magoo10(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
fulani herdsmen party APC pushed him out for standing by his people with the anti open grazing law .

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by FarahAideed: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Another proof that APC are the killer herdsmen ...they sent Ortom packing because he spoke up against the killings

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by bobnatlo(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
Oshoo is ur name Akumee
Na u be match commissioner and not the referee ehh!!
Mtcheeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by DoyenExchange: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
If not the party, then it must be something about the party in Benue State because something actually pushed Mr. Ortom out!

3 Likes

Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by omowolewa: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
The trend is similar, GEJ won Ekiti (by similar militarization & Vote buying), won convention, won party ticket but lost the NASS, lost the governors support, lost nPDP, lost OBJ, lost Saraki, lost Tambuwal, lost Benue before loosing election.

People started 'standing with GEJ, TAN', now they are standing with PMB.

Hope the trend isn't repeating

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by Sharpshooota: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
Another proof that APC are the killer herdsmen ...they sent Ortom packing because he spoke up against the killings

Gbam

4 Likes

Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by Dosinspector(m): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
In life be a Giroud. Part of the World Cup winning team as a striker but with 0 contributions * 0 shots on target * 0 goals. In life, learn to hang around with relevant people, the world might think you're relevant too. How can I explain to my grand children that Messi and Ronaldo didn't win the world cup but Giroud did

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by seunlayi(m): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2018

Una neva chisomtin but Mr. Adam Oshiomole, do you know that one day very soon, in less than six years from now, you will either leave Apc or Apc leaves you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by dogstyle007(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Black card rather
Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by LazyNairalander(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
This people will truncate our young democracy. I said this people will murder our young democracy. I repeat this people will kill our young democracy.

check my SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by Wizteaser: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
Why won't he run when the whole is filled with evil men. Orton my brother run for your dear life.
Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by Kingspin(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
Osho dancing up top of innocent people killed by islamic herdsmen becos of politics.

Restructure remain the way that is why evil Buharia El rufai and co going against it. Instead proffering cow caliphate across Nigeria and recently threaten death to land owners.

1 Like

Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by chibuthanks: 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
NA DEM SABI
Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by CoolFreeday(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Orthom is afraid, The Fear of Akume....

He knows he is not coming back.
Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by princepee: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
Where are does who say the news if fake? Osho is confirming it oo
Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by bakila: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
magoo10:
fulani herdsmen party APC pushed him out for standing by his people with the anti open grazing law .
He stand by his people, while he kept their 9 months salary in his pocket.

5 Likes

Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by mfm04622: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
How can you say you didn't push Ortom out of APC? The delegate election didn't favour him, he cried to you for succour, you ignored him. You didn't manipulate things to favour him and you are here claiming you didn't push him out. You want him to wait till he loses the primary?

1 Like

Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by mfm04622: 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Kingspin:
Osho dancing up top of innocent people killed by islamic herdsmen becos of politics.

Restructure remain the way that is why evil Buharia El rufai and co going against it. Instead proffering cow caliphate across Nigeria and recently threaten death to land owners.

This is politics and not about that at all. Ortom lost out with the delegates. He went to Oshomole to run things, things didn't work out for him. He knows he can't win the primary. Better for him to bow out of APC and seek re-election in another party than to be disgraced
Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by budusky05(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
I pity the guy, the killing we're too much , wish him well in his new quest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by Divinerace(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dosinspector:
In life be a Giroud. Part of the World Cup winning team as a striker but with 0 contributions * 0 shots on target * 0 goals. In life, learn to hang around with relevant people, the world might think you're relevant too. How can I explain to my grand children that Messi and Ronaldo didn't win the world cup but Giroud did

2 Likes

Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by RZArecta2(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
APC, a party of low life's, terrorists and miscreants eg Buhari, Tinubu and Oshiomole cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by Haddock(m): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
mfm04622:

This is politics and not about that at all. Ortom lost out with the delegates. He went to Oshomole to run things, things didn't work out for him. He knows he can't win the primary. Better for him to bow out of APC and seek re-election in another party than to be disgraced

You're even taking your time to explain things to craze people who always reduce everything to herdsmen before they can understand.

3 Likes

Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
APC and CONFUSION
are

This is for Nigerian bloggers
read these 5 amazingblogging tools that helped the owner of LifestyleNaija to increase his subscribers, earnings and blog views!
It was written by him and they are all amazing
Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by Kennyprince: 12:06am On Jul 17, 2018
people should know facts before talking. Ortoms case is not because he spoke against fulani. It is because akume made him Governor and now he is dissatisfied his Performance and wants to replace him

1 Like

Re: Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole by cytell56: 12:18am On Jul 17, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/oshiomhole-we-didnt-push-ortom-out

So how else do you want to push him out after all this unendig killings you are saying you didn't push him out!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect / I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF / Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.