Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

NYSC Abuja 2018 Batch B: Let's Meet Here. Get Advice From Ex-corps Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Abuja 2018 Batch B: Let's Meet Here. Get Advice From Ex-corps Members (4525 Views)

Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members / Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out / NYSC Kano 2018 Batch B - Let's Meet Here, Get Tips From An Ex-corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Abuja 2018 Batch B: Let's Meet Here. Get Advice From Ex-corps Members by Bbnaijang: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hello,in this post we will talk about Life in Abuja, Ex-Corpers in Abuja, NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja, Best Companies Accepting Corpers, National Youth Service Corps Abuja State Co-ordinator Note that this post first appeared on Jainda.com

It is very common to see graduates scramble to be posted to Abuja because of the perceived available opportunities. A few others are discouraged by such factors as the high cost of living in the nation’s capital. While we may be tempted to rush into a conclusion, it is safer to say that life in Abuja depends on how you see it, and what you want to make of it.

Location of Abuja
Abuja is located in the North Central geo-political zone of the country. It borders Kaduna State to the north, Nassarawa State to the east, Kogi State to the south-west and Niger State to the west.

The region is also popularly referred to as the “middle-belt”. This is basically due to it’s location on the Nigerian map. The area is generally regarded to be the center of the country. It connects the northern and southern parts of the country.

Cost of Living in Abuja

Obviously, Abuja just like most major cities, may not be the cheapest city to survive in Nigeria. In fact, as it is widely believed, working in Abuja may only just be enough to settle your bills. From the huge cost of transportation to that of accommodation, the state may not look very attractive.

However, in a country like Nigeria where the cost of living is generally high, avoiding the capital city because of cost may not really be a wise idea.

In one of our researches, we found out that...Read more on https://jainda.com/nysc-abuja-life-fct-abuja-serve-abuja-state-secretariat-best-ppa-serve-nysc-abuja-orientation-camp-companies-accepting-corpers/

Re: NYSC Abuja 2018 Batch B: Let's Meet Here. Get Advice From Ex-corps Members by Lescott7(m): 5:43am On Aug 25, 2018
I don't know anybody in Abuja and i have been posted there. I have been hearing different comments about Abuja as regards the high cost of living in the Federal Capital territory. Pls i need some advice.
NB: I only chose Abuja for choosing sake, i was expecting my letter to read Ogun because I don't have any soul in Abuja.
Re: NYSC Abuja 2018 Batch B: Let's Meet Here. Get Advice From Ex-corps Members by Ayotundesh: 10:10am On Sep 25, 2018
Hello Nigeria's future,

I'm looking for a female corper that loves babies.
You would need the skills of playing with a 10 month old. That would be your major work for the first 6 months.
You would need a little administrative skills as well.

If you live around Apo mechanic area, Kabusa or Waru.
That would be easier for you.

If you stay in with us, that would be helpful both ways.

Please call and let's discuss further privately.
Minimum start pay is N15,000

Please spread the word to other female leaders like yourselves.

Thanks for coming!
Re: NYSC Abuja 2018 Batch B: Let's Meet Here. Get Advice From Ex-corps Members by BetterWorld100: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
Lescott7:
I don't know anybody in Abuja and i have been posted there. I have been hearing different comments about Abuja as regards the high cost of living in the Federal Capital territory. Pls i need some advice.
NB: I only chose Abuja for choosing sake, i was expecting my letter to read Ogun because I don't have any soul in Abuja.

call me on 08020889369, to discuss on how to make money here
Re: NYSC Abuja 2018 Batch B: Let's Meet Here. Get Advice From Ex-corps Members by Lescott7(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
BetterWorld100:

call me on 08020889369, to discuss on how to make money here
It would be better if we can discuss it on Whatsapp. You can drop your whatsapp number pls.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Abuja 2018 Batch B: Let's Meet Here. Get Advice From Ex-corps Members by BetterWorld100: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
Lescott7:

It would be better if we can discuss it on Whatsapp. You can drop your whatsapp number pls.

you can whatsapp me on this number
Re: NYSC Abuja 2018 Batch B: Let's Meet Here. Get Advice From Ex-corps Members by BetterWorld100: 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
More...

Re: NYSC Abuja 2018 Batch B: Let's Meet Here. Get Advice From Ex-corps Members by austyne22ex(m): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
gidob:
Please do Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) pay Corpses Assigned to it......if you know kindly state how much
YES...25k
Re: NYSC Abuja 2018 Batch B: Let's Meet Here. Get Advice From Ex-corps Members by olisehcom(f): 8:51am On Nov 05, 2018
a
Re: NYSC Abuja 2018 Batch B: Let's Meet Here. Get Advice From Ex-corps Members by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 09, 2018
olisehcom:
Please, can anybody suggest a good PPA in Abuja
when are you passing out
Re: NYSC Abuja 2018 Batch B: Let's Meet Here. Get Advice From Ex-corps Members by kakabre(f): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Pls can someone help me with a good PPA that pays in Abuja
Re: NYSC Abuja 2018 Batch B: Let's Meet Here. Get Advice From Ex-corps Members by browniecay: 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
*Are you in Abuja?*

*Do you want to learn how to write a good CV?*

*Do you want HR Expert to prepare you for job interviews?*

*Then this programme is for you*

Employment Opportunities for Winners (EMPOWER) is a training and development programme to help people achieve their desired job. It is aimed at reducing unemployment, underemployment and unemployable challenges in Nigeria. It is a capacity development and mentoring programme for people to bring out the best in them. It aims to support people secure jobs and make wealth through employability skill development process.
Trainings include writing cover letter, building interview skills and mentoring process for career development.
We want to conduct trainings on Curriculum Vitae Development, writing cover letters, building interview skills and mentoring process for career development. The theme for this year’s event is Equipping Youths with the required Skills and Competencies for the 21st Century.

We therefore request you to come along with your Curriculum Vitae for HR Experts to help review and guide you on how to write a good Curriculum Vitae.

*NB: There will be provision for your breakfast and lunch.*

*This programme is FREE*

*Follow the link below to register:*

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd9vV5M9_mgRRPAA2bDpWgXekFcVsTMUP2kzNFbEmoAsauGjw/viewform
Re: NYSC Abuja 2018 Batch B: Let's Meet Here. Get Advice From Ex-corps Members by FindX(m): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2018
If you are looking for a good and affordable hotel in Abuja plz call

Re: NYSC Abuja 2018 Batch B: Let's Meet Here. Get Advice From Ex-corps Members by zamanii: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2018
Can anyone please advice on places to rent affordable houses close to Abuja town and their price ranges?
Re: NYSC Abuja 2018 Batch B: Let's Meet Here. Get Advice From Ex-corps Members by topiiiiiiii(f): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
Re: NYSC Abuja 2018 Batch B: Let's Meet Here. Get Advice From Ex-corps Members by FrinceOscar: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2018
why havent they paid November alawee... especially UBA customers.. whats happening

(1) (Reply)

What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! / Benue State A'16 Stream 2 / People Serving in Eti-Osa, Epe, Yaba, Surulere, Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.