Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (107908 Views)

Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Trexnemesis(m): 12:18am On Jul 17, 2018
A destroyed linage. What a pity!
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by David160(m): 12:22am On Jul 17, 2018
Mtchweee... Na your life....
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by bossrillboss: 12:23am On Jul 17, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
Hit like if you believe their neat vaginà is wasting for nothing

BTW
...even dis ur sars pix,dey shw say dem b criminal joor...lol
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by nextstep(m): 12:54am On Jul 17, 2018
mybestlove:

So are you denying the role of the family in shaping a child's future being?
In as much as I believe that gayism isn't hereditary, I can't believe that the parents cannot work on their wards for future disposition.

I'm not saying that at all.. in fact family has the ultimate role in shaping a child.

However, a family's training cannot change the genetics that determine how tall a child will be (unless they stunt growth via starvation), or how dark her skin is, or the shape of her eyes, whether her voice will be high or gravelly, or whether she's gay. I am of the view that these are genetic variations, and they've always been with us. There's a long long history of communities tabooing being gay, in the same way there was a taboo on being a twin, or on some other variation of nature that somehow did not fit in well with that society's idea of "what is right"
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Rexnegro(m): 1:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Split Nigeria.
Oodua Republic for Yorubas.
Biafra Republic for Ibos.
Middle belt for minorities in the North.
Niger delta Republic for minorities in the South.
Arewa Republic for Hausa and Fulanis.
Nigeria is too diverse. Nigeria is more ethnically diverse than Europe. Majority of European countries are split alone ethnic group for a reason. This is to bring peace and progress to the continent.
Nigeria will not work in the next hundrend years.
A indigenous country with such immense diversity won't work. Even Croatia is dominated by an ethnic group known as Croats. Germany is dominated by ethnic Germans. Poland by ethnic Poles. Netherland by ethnic Dutch. England by English. Greece by ethnic Greeks.
Split Nigeria
I have always said this , nigeria is too complex to govern ... clashes based on cultural, tribal, religious, political , geographical and ethnical sentiments won't let us grow at all.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by dasparrow: 1:29am On Jul 17, 2018
Rexnegro:

I have always said this , nigeria is too complex to govern ... clashes based on cultural, tribal, religious, political , geographical and ethnical sentiments won't let us grow at all.

Nigeria won't progress due to greed and wickedness. The average Nigerian has a wicked heart.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by dasparrow: 1:33am On Jul 17, 2018
birdie:
When will they be prosecuted?

They don't live in your shithole country. They live in ATL, Georgia, USA. It is not illegal to be gay where they live. So look for someone else to persecute. Maybe you can start with the millions of pedophiles in Nigeria who destroy the lives of children.
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Rexnegro(m): 1:34am On Jul 17, 2018
dasparrow:

Nigeria won't progress due to greed and wickedness. The average Nigerian has a wicked heart.
another point AGAIN
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by dasparrow: 1:40am On Jul 17, 2018
writeprof:

But, must we split before we can become the 'Dubai' of Africa? After the splitting, will our politicians automatically become angels of life and goodness?

Why are you afraid of splitting a failed country like Nigeria? You want the country to remain one so that Nigeria can keep manufacturing more scammers, ritualists, armed robbers, prostitutes, drug traffickers, pedophiles, rapists, corrupt politicians and other morally deficient human beings who continue to be a nuisance to the world at large.
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by dasparrow: 1:50am On Jul 17, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians are sooo homophobic mehn! I think the girls are cute though I still struggle with the fact that they would rather cuddle fellow girls sha.

Dewy grew up in Nigeria. Perhaps she was sexually molested as a child by one of the million of pedophiles living in Nigeria. After the traumatic experience, she cannot seem to emotionally and sexually connect to the opposite sex anymore.

There will be more women like her in the not so distant future if bloody Nigerian pedophiles don't stop sexually abusing children. Most sexually abused women cannot stand dick. I can't blame them considering the injuries their fragile young still developing vaginas sustained by hard, inflated, elongated male genitals.
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by dotunbidemi: 2:07am On Jul 17, 2018
the world and society driven by sex... world gone wrong.
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by CloudResident(m): 2:17am On Jul 17, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Truthcat: 2:22am On Jul 17, 2018
Is there anyone who expected such a man to raise a better daughter-

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by One4me: 3:03am On Jul 17, 2018
nextstep:

I'm not saying that at all.. in fact family has the ultimate role in shaping a child.

However, a family's training cannot change the genetics that determine how tall a child will be (unless they stunt growth via starvation), or how dark her skin is, or the shape of her eyes, whether her voice will be high or gravelly, or whether she's gay. I am of the view that these are genetic variations, and they've always been with us. There's a long long history of communities tabooing being gay, in the same way there was a taboo on being a twin, or on some other variation of nature that somehow did not fit in well with that society's idea of "what is right"

Chai!
See wayo person!!

Just look at the way you surreptutously inserted gay into a correct sentence!

So, to be Gay is caused by the same Genetic factor as being tall or dark?

You gays are just trying to decieve yourself into the ruse that being Gay is genetical.

if it were then of every four child born into a family, at least one MUST be Gay,... which has not or never been the case.

Being a Pervert is a CHOICE.
Accept it or control your fantasies.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Aadeyinka(m): 3:04am On Jul 17, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Charly Boy's Daughter Finally Comes out as a Lesbian, Shows off her Girlfriend

Dewy Oputa the Daughter of Charly Boy who's known for her Stand in LGBT, has finally showed us the face of her Girlfriend for the first time, According to US based dewy she was nervous when she wanted to share the photos, But She doesn't care no more..

See below!

Gossip from Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/charly-boys-daughter-shows-off-her.html

we are not disappointed, the seed can't produce qualities because they are over civilization etc.
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by One4me: 3:07am On Jul 17, 2018
dasparrow:

Dewy grew up in Nigeria. Perhaps she was sexually molested as a child by one of the million of pedophiles living in Nigeria. After the traumatic experience, she cannot seem to emotionally and sexually connect to the opposite sex anymore.

There will be more women like her in the not so distant future if bloody Nigerian pedophiles don't stop sexually abusing children. Most sexually abused women cannot stand dick. I can't blame them considering the injuries their fragile young still developing vaginas sustained by hard, inflated, elongated male genitals.

Is these your "senseless theory" also the cause of the millions of perverts in the Western World, are all abused women confirmed to turnout as Lesbians? What about all the abused women in Nigeria who are happily straight and married to their husbands or is this your obtuse theory just reserved for your own people, just to show how westernised you have become and how much you now detest your own race?

An Oga-Masser, House-Nigga, will always be an Oga-Masser, House-Nigga, even of im bleach white like Michael jackson.
Go figure.
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by BigBills: 3:25am On Jul 17, 2018
Charly boy now will be like... yea Bleep it, u be youself

Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by nextstep(m): 4:25am On Jul 17, 2018
One4me:

Chai!
See wayo person!!

Just look at the way you surreptutously inserted gay into a correct sentence!

So, to be Gay is caused by the same Genetic factor as being tall or dark?

You gays are just trying to decieve yourself into the ruse that being Gay is genetical.

if it were then of every four child born into a family, at least one MUST be Gay,... which has not or never been the case.

Being a Pervert is a CHOICE.
Accept it or control your fantasies.

Nothing was slipped into anywhere, since this was a topic about somebody being gay.

Well, it's one not 1 of four, but at least 1 of 20 or so, based on statistics, though many are bullied by society to be "normal". They have always existed, from Ancient Greece, to the Benin Empire, to modern Nigeria and it's only in recent decades that some societies are becoming more tolerant.

Ironically, in West Africa "There is historical evidence of homosexuality in Ghana. In the 18th and 19th century, Asante courts (modern day Ghana) male slaves served as concubines. They dressed like women and were killed when their master died. In the Kingdom of Dahomey, eunuchs were known as royal wives and played an important part at court." [1]

In Yoruba, we have the word "adofuro", and in Hausa "yan daudu", words that existed way before the West brought their Christianity that gave justifications for being hateful towards human beings that have a different orientation from the norm. Funny, this same West is now preaching tolerance and scientific understanding, yet many Africans are still stuck on their old teachings wink

Evidence of homosexuality has also been found in 2000-year-old rock paintings in southern Africa depicting men having sex with other men.[2]

Nobody really understands how, or why, but the current understanding is that being gay or straight is "caused by a complex interplay of genetic, hormonal, and environmental influences."

Please read the first two paragraphs of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality with an open mind, just to understand what the scientific evidence and basis are. Remember, the objective pursuit of scientific evidence is what brought us antibiotics, airplanes, air conditioning, pain killers, nuclear energy, clean water, and cellphones. The same that enables heart surgery, enhances the survival of premature babies, sends gps signals from satellites in space, and rockets to other planets.

The other doctrines of "thou shalt not", really don't do much, in terms of enhancing understanding or easing human suffering. These are the same doctrines that were used to justify slavery, spousal abuse, the current wave of terrorism (killing many innocent people), and many other things we now understand to be unjust. Just saying...

Notes:
1. Of course there are people who have (according to you, and maybe I) perverted choices, but you can find those in either straight or gay communities.

2. Please, I don't have to be gay to have an open mind, based on scientific evidence.

References:
[1][2] Anthony Appiah and Henry Louis Gates, Encyclopedia of Africa, Volume 2 OUP, USA, 2010
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Amberon11: 4:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Chinua Achebe?
Frankicent:
Book: Things fall apart
Written by: Oputa

Smh
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Amberon11: 4:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu wanted to drag Niger Delta into biafra, that is wrong.

Secondly he was insulting other tribes.
tossie101:

U are very right! But is this not exactly what nnamdi KANU said that u all call for his head?

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Amberon11: 4:34am On Jul 17, 2018
You do realize that being tall or light skinned has to do with genetic composition which homosexuality has no correlation with right?
nextstep:

Sigh... this is obviously nonsense. We have many examples of gay children who come from so called "wholesome" families. We also have plenty straight children whose parent identifies as gay. Or, in this case, do you want to extend the "gay gene" to her grandfather, Judge Oputa, and the rest of his ancestors? At what point do you realize that these are individual dispositions, just like being the tall or light one in the family?

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by nextstep(m): 4:43am On Jul 17, 2018
Amberon11:
Chinua Achebe?

No, it's a metaphorical joke: "this is 'Things Fall Apart', Oputa version" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by nextstep(m): 4:44am On Jul 17, 2018
Amberon11:
You do realize that being tall or light skinned has to do with genetic composition which homosexuality has no correlation with right?

Actually, the current understanding by the scientific community is that it does have to do with genetics... see my comments in
https://www.nairaland.com/4621437/dewy-oputa-charly-boys-lesbian/3#69448806
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by oyemepounds: 5:44am On Jul 17, 2018
I wish I can lay my hands on those bitches and give them a f**k of the century. I swear. They will Neva remember anything about Les...talkless of bian...

Clean pussies just wasting away. What da Bleep!!!
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by JAMESOJAY: 5:52am On Jul 17, 2018
Any body that support LGBT will burn in hell

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by kabarka(m): 5:53am On Jul 17, 2018
One4me:

Is Nigeria more diverse or bigger than America with 52 states some of which are as big as Nigeria itself?
Nigeria's problem lies with INJUSTICE, DISTRUST, LACK OF EQUITY, LACK OF FAIRNESS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, CORRUPTION.

Bieng Big is not always bad and a lot of countries like Canada know the advantages of diversity.

America is big,yes but have you looked into how the nation is run before jumping into conclusion?
Do you there is state police in US?
DO you know they operate TRUE federalism where power not concentrated in the center?
Do you know the state contribute according to their strength to the center?
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by kabarka(m): 5:57am On Jul 17, 2018
Amberon11:
Nnamdi Kanu wanted to drag Niger Delta into biafra, that is wrong.

By history, NK is just telling you the truth.
As a person, I dont want it so.
Let niger delta have their exclusive authonomy but lets do the needful.
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by hAlexandro(m): 6:00am On Jul 17, 2018
grin too pussy wasted
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by kabarka(m): 6:00am On Jul 17, 2018
Amberon11:

Secondly he was insulting other tribes.

Since there is atom of truth in what NK is saying whether you believe it or not WHY NOT TAKE THE MESSAGE AND LEAVE THE MESSAGER.
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 17, 2018
Emmafe:
Chai! End time

Brand New, Used S9plus and Note 8 available. Check my profile.
Your WhatsApp no please
Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by jrusky(m): 6:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Are you surprise? What did you expect snake to give birth to?

Charly man ain't seen anything yet he never knew living such awful life will turn around on his kids and now he is old just using gym and strong multivitamins to keep looking young but unfortunately the body is already acheing and now the mess he created thinking is on the top of the world has started hunting him.

Like father like daughter more is loading. I saw him few days ago still dressed like magician putting on heavy shackles and bulldog chains around his neck with some horrible, disgusting, overweight rings all over his fingers, tatoo all over and studs all over him I looked at him and pity his generation.

Good luck to him anyway. If you like quote me I give no bleep any act of indiscipline and recklessness I don't buy no matter how popular you are I see you as nobody take it or bust it I give no bleep.

Flaunt it little girl biko if she is Yoruba or Edo now the next you will hear my people is Tufiakwa skull manner with homo are 5&6 but see them run away here or saying well is her life but the word Tufiakwa my foot has suddenly dissappeared from their brain.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ by youngsahito(m): 6:17am On Jul 17, 2018
HappyPagan:

Is your ignorance hereditary? Or are you just completely clueless?
why you wan kill urself 4 anoda person matter like this...are u this daft and stup*d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Uche Nancy And Her 4 Daughters Rock Matching Outfits / Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.