Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

When Will Getting School Result Be Easy In Secondary Schools? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Will Getting School Result Be Easy In Secondary Schools? (351 Views)

Can JAMB UTME Result Be Re-calculated. / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / How Can Be Wrong Name On O Level Result Be Corrected? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will Getting School Result Be Easy In Secondary Schools? by bigtimi(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Very disappointed. Few days ago, one of my friends needed his secondary school academic records for the new phase of his career. He had lost the ones he had during a fire outbreak at their home. I later suggested to him to go to his school to get the Records but lo and behold! There was no record that he even attended the school. The school had no report sheet for him, nothing whatsoever. He had to call names of past teachers for them to believe he finished from the school. It can’t be his fault that he finished secondary school 15years ago, it can’t be. Schools should have proper records, and should adopt new ways of doing that in this 21st century. Now my friend is stranded. He doesn’t even know what to do. Has anyone been in such situation? what method did you adopt? How did you resolve the situation? Does anybody have ideas for schools on keeping records too? I know a company called Sidmach created some smartschool solutions recently with Microsoft. but the question is - Will Schools ever even use it? Please help my friend if you have any suggestions. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

NNPC / Chevron JV National University Scholarship 2018/2019 And How To Apply / Study At Lincoln Aviation Training Institute / Today's Campus News Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.