Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Thread On How To Stop Stammering - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thread On How To Stop Stammering (364 Views)

Stammering: Steps On How To Reduce It And Speech Therapy / How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering? / FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread On How To Stop Stammering by Okwarakingsley45(m): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
Good evening everyone this is really my first thread and I wish it could be moved to front page.
please I need possible advice my junior brother is a chronic stammerer and it has affected his life totally. he's lost confidence, joy and now have decided to drop out of school because of the treatment he gets from teachers and peer group please I would want to know if there's any remedy that could reduce his stammering and restore hope to him .
God bless you all
ezeking
Re: Thread On How To Stop Stammering by aluko360(m): 6:26am On Jul 17, 2018
he should always take a deep breath before speaking and learn to speak slowly.
Stammering is more pronounced when speaking in your native language but not so when speaking learned or adopted languages.

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Stubborn Staph & Other Viral Infection With Monolaurin Capsule / Excessive Bleeding Due To Fibroid Stopped Within One Week / Now Available " Pregnitude"' Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.