Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Lets Baba Fryo Touch Her Breasts For A Fee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Lets Baba Fryo Touch Her Breasts For A Fee (940 Views)

Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / "I Have Serious Depression" - Baba Fryo Cries Out For Help / Baba Fryo Humiliated By Soldiers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Ojiakor Lets Baba Fryo Touch Her Breasts For A Fee by made4naijamusic: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
Busty actress, Cossy Ojiakor allowed veteran singer Baba Fryo touch her breasts and the moment was photographed.

Apparently, Cossy agreed to it on the condition that she will be paid. But the payment has not been made and Cossy has threatened to storm Ajegunle to collect her fee from Baba Fryo.

Sharing the photo, she jokingly wrote:

"After all the talks. @babafryoofficialfinally touched my boobs as agreed but no alert yet.. Cossy Ojiakor UBA Saving Account. . Biko send ooo... Am planning to storm Ajegunle city to collect my money.. Should I go?"

source : http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/cossy-ojiakor-lets-baba-fryo-touch-her-breasts-for-a-fee-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Lets Baba Fryo Touch Her Breasts For A Fee by HungerBAD: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
I don't get it

Is this lady going up or down in life?

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Lets Baba Fryo Touch Her Breasts For A Fee by cyndy1000(f): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
mtcheeeeeeeeeeewwwww. What are you still waiting for?

I guess you are still on the smallest level you never reach Small girl with a big god rank
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Lets Baba Fryo Touch Her Breasts For A Fee by SilentBang(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
The hustle is real... ajegunle ko permanent site ni.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Lets Baba Fryo Touch Her Breasts For A Fee by ipobarethieves: 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
undecided handle/squeeze em
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Lets Baba Fryo Touch Her Breasts For A Fee by made4naijamusic: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3

(1) (Reply)

Dancewithapk Shows Off His New Hairstyle (SEE PHOTO) / Betty Irabor And Hubby Celebrates 35years Wedding Anniversary With Loved Up Pic / Nigeria Man Reacts After His Kids Messed Up Their Living Room (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.