Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Learn How To Prepare A Fish Feed By Yourself (for Fish Farmers) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Learn How To Prepare A Fish Feed By Yourself (for Fish Farmers) (1625 Views)

Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun / Tips To Cut Cost Of Broiler And Catfish Feed By More Than 50% / Things To Note When Siting A Fish Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Prepare A Fish Feed By Yourself (for Fish Farmers) by FISHFEED: 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hello all,
I want to use this medium to advertise my product to the world. I have come to realise how expensive the normal fish feed cost and how we fish farmers struggle to make profits after spending much on fish feeds. This is the reason I came up with the project of formulating a balanced diet fish feed. It is not a company product, rather a hand made product. I make fish feeds which you can feed your fish with and watch it grow to table size within 4 months. I only produce on request and I also sell ebooks which you can use to learn for yourself.

Lets quit spending much money buying feeds. You can order for any quantity you need or order for the ebook. If you are interested, kindly send me an email with insp.kings@gmail.com
You can ask any question you have.

Re: Learn How To Prepare A Fish Feed By Yourself (for Fish Farmers) by FISHFEED: 12:23am On Jul 17, 2018
ORDER NOW

Re: Learn How To Prepare A Fish Feed By Yourself (for Fish Farmers) by dkdaniel11(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2018
Oga! Share what you want to share oga
There's nothing you have to offer that I must buy
Re: Learn How To Prepare A Fish Feed By Yourself (for Fish Farmers) by FISHFEED: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Learn How To Prepare A Fish Feed By Yourself (for Fish Farmers) by Waffarianman(m): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
If you know you can't share it here...

Abeg Gerarahere man
Re: Learn How To Prepare A Fish Feed By Yourself (for Fish Farmers) by Fishout(m): 6:56am On Jul 20, 2018
dkdaniel11:
Oga! Share what you want to share oga
There's nothing you have to offer that I must buy
.l can help if he refused to share .let me know the age of your cat fish
Re: Learn How To Prepare A Fish Feed By Yourself (for Fish Farmers) by Fishout(m): 6:59am On Jul 20, 2018
Waffarianman:
If you know you can't share it here...

Abeg Gerarahere man
.l know much about local feed well well. Anything you want to know ask me here, l will tell you
Re: Learn How To Prepare A Fish Feed By Yourself (for Fish Farmers) by vickifeanyi47(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Fishout:
.l know much about local feed well well. Anything you want to know ask me here, l will tell you

How can I make feed for 2months fish
Re: Learn How To Prepare A Fish Feed By Yourself (for Fish Farmers) by Fishout(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
vickifeanyi47:

How can I make feed for 2months fish
materials 100kg ::::GNC, GROUNDNUT CAKE 22kgs, soya ful fat 15kgs, soya meal 10kg, fish meal 35kg,wheat bran 15kgs, salt 1kg, vitamin c 0.09,methionine 0.25,lysine 0.25,flour 2kg after that pelletizing,
Re: Learn How To Prepare A Fish Feed By Yourself (for Fish Farmers) by Waffarianman(m): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Fishout:

I hear you bro
Re: Learn How To Prepare A Fish Feed By Yourself (for Fish Farmers) by vickifeanyi47(m): 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
Fishout:
materials 100kg ::::GNC, GROUNDNUT CAKE 22kgs, soya ful fat 15kgs, soya meal 10kg, fish meal 35kg,wheat bran 15kgs, salt 1kg, vitamin c 0.09,methionine 0.25,lysine 0.25,flour 2kg after that pelletizing,

No palm oil
Re: Learn How To Prepare A Fish Feed By Yourself (for Fish Farmers) by Fishout(m): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
vickifeanyi47:

No palm oil
not necessary. That is why l mentioned flour.it is because of binding
Re: Learn How To Prepare A Fish Feed By Yourself (for Fish Farmers) by vickifeanyi47(m): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
Must one have a pelletiser to make this? How much overall cost to produce 100kg. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Prepare A Fish Feed By Yourself (for Fish Farmers) by Fishout(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
vickifeanyi47:
Must one have a pelletiser to make this? How much overall cost to produce 100kg. Thanks
.there is peletizer machine that will peletize it for you in osogbo or ibadan precisely. For 2month local feed is 32000.
Re: Learn How To Prepare A Fish Feed By Yourself (for Fish Farmers) by Cocktailbarhire: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
Is it true that you are hosting a gathering at home and need to procure a mixed drink barman or barkeep? Possibly you are in any event, investigating how to procure a portable bar. You've picked the perfect scene for your wedding, birthday or private occasion and now you are searching for something exceptional to take your even to the following level! Cocktail Bartender Hire Procuring your very own mixed drink barkeep with a bespoke menu and mixed drinks structured only for your occasion is something that your visitors make certain to cherish!
Re: Learn How To Prepare A Fish Feed By Yourself (for Fish Farmers) by lagcodpairs: 5:06am On Jan 25, 2020
Recently, DG Corporation has begun an activity called as dgcustomerfirst DGCustomerFirst on its site DGstore or Online Dollar Store. Anyway, what will you do on great days? Shopping can likewise be a most ideal approach to go through the day, particularly for the individuals who love to go through cash.

(1) (Reply)

Electric Dry Food Grinder For Sale / Where Can I Get Palm Oil,yam Tuber, Egg, Watermelon In Large Quantity / Potato Farming Equipment Costs Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.