Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison (37383 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by emeijeh(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Awon skull miner
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by Auxtin85(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2018
I pray he gets death sentence animal.
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by sirchim(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2018
No peace for the wicked.
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by Dpharisee: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2018
nijiko:
Are you thinking of Making money online with Affiliate products, Google Adsense, Youtube, Information Marketing etc? Then get involved with me.... See my contact details on the banners You can check this robust Blog for SALE www. latest info. com.ng

Reduce the amount of space this your advert takes and stop depleting our data
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by xedyl(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2018
Fast money fast car nigga=Fast death
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2018
Praktikals:
This is the difference between yorubas and our flat headed brothers. We condem our own when they do wrong. Not so with the lost tribe of yeastrel.
You are losing it bro but, I won't advice you to stop being a tribalist because I don't know if it increases your cabal.

#Peace

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by leej(m): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2018
Most news don't stay on for this long. Shey na because she be ex-governor's daughter ?

Well they should give us an update on the Offa robbery gang members, they killed enough people for the story not to go down so soon.

I suspect political influence will be at play with those guys.
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by DABREEZYTOS(f): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2018
LOL,,,,,,,MY GUY,,,YOU DON WATCH AMERICAN CRIME MOVIES TIRE........THIS IS NIGERIA..... grin grin grin
Lifestone:
So many questions still begging for answer, who are the other accomplices, he probably didn't kill the girl alone, any forensic fingerprints at the crime scene? Phone logs, sperm evidences, unusual objects at the crime scene etc. He is certainly not a lone wolf.
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by GavelSlam: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2018
Only a primitive mind thinks money can be made through money ritual.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by omokayode9258(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2018
Dts part of the reason while I hate dis system
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by Sultty(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2018
nuti:
The amount of useless un-employed yoots in Nigeria is alarming... the govt should embark on a 100years project and send all of them to the auschwitz of Nigeria to work with hard labour. Do this and thank me later if Nigeria will not be one of the best countries in the world
Wtf

Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by nothingspoil70: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2018
Such a beautiful girl hen?
The thing dey pain me men
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2018
This guy fumbled big time. The late daughter even used her father's influence to help this murder's family. Her father gave out contracts to his dad(a bricklayer) to build houses in Ondo state during his tenure. The girl would have used his dad influence to give him a good job if she was alive, but the useless-idiot one make fast money. Oloriburuku!
I will never blame any rich man that doesn't allow their children to marry a guy/girl from a poor family.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by Buffalowings3(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2018
O ga O

A future so bright wasted.

Shey ko Le think ni.

Chyking deputy governors daughter will open doors for you.na

The werey still won do blood money sad sad
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by omokayode9258(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=Auxtin85 post=69455041]I pray he gets death sentence animal.[/quote. AAaaaaammmmmmmeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by Kagogo: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2018
What r they waiting 4? Let them kill the guy too.
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2018
Praktikals:
He messed with the wrong bitch. Good for him tho.
This is the difference between yorubas and our flat headed brothers. We condem our own when they do wrong. Not so with the lost tribe of yeastrel.
Your assertion about the acclaimed flat head brothers is not totally correct
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by Buffalowings3(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2018
Lifestone:
So many questions still begging for answer, who are the other accomplices, he probably didn't kill the girl alone, any forensic fingerprints at the crime scene? Phone logs, sperm evidences, unusual objects at the crime scene etc. He is certainly not a lone wolf.

Forensics

Please this na naija not csi

Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by jolyment: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2018
Contact me for your data analyses using any statistical packages.
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by princetom1(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2018
izzou:
angry

9 But people who long to be rich fall into temptation and are trapped by many foolish and harmful desires that plunge them into ruin and destruction.

10 For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. And some people, craving money, have wandered from the true faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows.

1 Timothy 6:9-10
Apostle grin
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by HomeOfMe(f): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
An Akure Chief Magistrate Court today ordered the police to remand Adeyemi Alao, the boyfriend of an ex-Ondo deputy governor's daughter, Khadijat Oluboyo, in prison.

Alao was arrested two Sunday's ago for allegedly murdering Khadija, his girlfriend of eight years and burying her remains in his room. It was alleged that he killed her for money ritual.

The prosecutor, Mary Adebayo, told the court that Alao and others at large conspired to strangle Khadijat to death and buried her in his room.

She told the court that the accused committed the offence on July 1st at about 7:30 pm at Aratunsi Street, Oke-Aro, Akure.

According to her, the offence was contrary to and punishable under Sections 324 and 316 of the Criminal Code Cap. 37, Vol. I Laws of Ondo State of Nigeria, 2006.

She moved a motion that the accused person should be remanded in prison custody pending legal advice from the State Director of Public Prosecution (DPP).

The defence counsel, Taiwo Gbadebo, did not object to the motion.

The Chief Magistrate, Victoria Bob-Manuel, ordered that Adeyemi be remanded in prison custody pending legal advice from the DPP.

She adjourned the case till August 23rd 2018 for the receipt of the legal advice from the State Director of Public Prosecution (DPP).

https://lailasnews.com/boyfriend-of-ex-ondo-deputy-governors-daughter-khadijat-remanded-in-prison/

lalasticlala
"Get rich at all cost"syndrome. I pity those who get easily carried away at the sight of flashy cars,houses,hot body,fat bank account. It ain't always what it seems. Not all that glitters is gold.
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by YorubaEmir: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Hector09:
And come to think of it this man have a lawyer defending him when its obvious that he is guilty

What if he is not guilty?
The way Nigerians jump to conclusion de fear me. Why do you think court was established in the first place? Why would the police not waste him instead of charging him to court if they think he is guilty?
There are many cases of wrong accusation. Many innocent people are in jail and many have been burnt alive simply because they were not given the privilege to be heard. Even when a judge is a witness in a case brought before him, he will not pass judgement until he has undisputable concrete evidence presented to him.

That is why the law is not emotional nor sentimental... That is why it is blindfolded to spare/favour no enemy or friend.

I have witnessed a case where a young man was falsely accused of rape. It turned out that the girl was only trying to get back at him. If such case was brought to Nairaland, people like you would scream on top of your voice: Crucify him, crucify him!

Allow the jury to do his work. He is the professional and you should be a spectator

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by naijacentric(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2018
ednut1:
Rituals is nothing but hogwash. where is the money that shud have appeared na, olofo boy
ritualist spotted
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by idonhammer: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2018
My question is: what did this girl find attractive in this stupid heartless idiot? chaii
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by izzou(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2018
princetom1:

Apostle grin

grin grin grin grin

Kneel down lemme pray for you
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by oloriLFC(f): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2018
Is04970:

I'm surprised too.
Let's hope his lawyer would be the one to suggest the boy should be fed to lions.
"How To Get Away With Murder" things
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by ashcall(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2018
Dated her for 8 years.So he follow chop government house money and the moment the father left office he then decided to use her for money.
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by taiwolomo1: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2018
Dpharisee:
He finished her life and now his own life is finished, it is double loss for both families embarassed

Money Ritual is useless if after doing it, Dangote and Bill Gates remain richer than you
aswear down my brother! Wht even the point of doing it when is nt making u d reaches in d world! Some ppl r just so mad and foolish
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by Hector09(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2018
U and i knew that the young man ve admite that he is the one that killed the girl, according to report his man and younger bro are ones that inform the police, bro some case dont need to go to court, an eye for an eye makes d world a wise place
YorubaEmir:

What if he is not guilty?
The way Nigerians jump to conclusion de fear me. Why do you think court was established in the first place? Why would the police not waste him instead of charging him to court if they think he is guilty?
There are many cases of wrong accusation. Many innocent people are in jail and many have been burnt alive simply because they were not given the privilege to be heard. Even when a judge is a witness in a case brought before him, he will not pass judgement until he has undisputable concrete evidence presented to him.

That is why the law is not emotional nor sentimental... That is why it is blindfolded to spare/favour no enemy or friend.

I have witnessed a case where a young man was falsely accused of rape. It turned out that the girl was only trying to get back at him. If such case was brought to Nairaland, people like you would scream on top of your voice: Crucify him, crucify him!

Allow the jury to do his work. He is the professional and you should be a spectator
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by masseratti: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Being together for 8years?wow and you killed her for money rituals that does not work? Who are those babaláwo that tell this people to bring human parts and do these heinous crimes, what's the purpose am honestly lost.
Re: Adeyemi Alao, Khadijat Oluboyo's Boyfriend Remanded In Prison by LastDays777: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2018
izzou:
angry

9 But people who long to be rich fall into temptation and are trapped by many foolish and harmful desires that plunge them into ruin and destruction.

10 For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. And some people, craving money, have wandered from the true faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows.

1 Timothy 6:9-10

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultist Who Killed Corper James Onuh In Bayelsa, Arrested. Photos / 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo) / Pregnant Woman Dies In Accident In Aba During Chase By Revenue Officers (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.