Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,457 members, 7,864,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi (25577 Views)

Release Kanu, Start Process Of Restructuring - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders / Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah / Southern Leaders Reject Onnoghen's Suspension, Say Buhari Has Committed Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by Goddex: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Alanzazani:
We are descending low by the day. Some still turn blind eye to what is going on. When we have people at the helm of affairs with a 70's mindset this is what happens
Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by IBBG(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2018
why is this country descending to fascism by the day. We just can't allow this govt persist beyond 2019, because this country might become a war zone. Their actions keep dividing this country further along ethnic-religious lines
Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by PierreAbutu(m): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
you still never find this your missing sense

Until dem sign off im papa land for cattle grazing, through e executive order, den im go get sense

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by luvmijeje(f): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2018
This is absolutely wrong.
Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by kuuljay(m): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2018
arcnomec:

When has Nnamdi Azikiwe's airport turn out to be military airport?
Do we have any military airport in Nigeria?,if yes,name one.
Keeping calling black white,the implications is heavy on the lives of over a million plus.
hey stop quoting me I don't listen to dummies, is nnamdi azikiwe airport in makurdi? Mumu!!
Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by AnanseK(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2018
If they were allowed to fly and something happened now they would blame the government. Why can’t they go by road if they were serious? Makurdi is only 3 hours drive from Abuja.
I wonder why the PDP Government allowed Patrick Yakowa’s helicopter to fly despite the well know security risk.
Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by YorubaEmir: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69451698:
The first jet that was to take us started this funny game of saying that there was a bad weather to Makurdi and that they could not fly.

........just imagine.
Some people just like taking risk and decide to quench like chicken.
Is this y'all first time of going to Abuja, why didn't they stop you all these time?
Propagandist.

You reason through the anus as usual grin

And they also said for security reasons, they won't be allowed to fly. What security reason? Ehn? Zombie?
Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by Nwagboo123: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=blackpanda post=69450713]Remnants of PDP pretending and only deceiving themselves. You did the same thing to opposition in 2014 so don't come and cry for us now[

can you be mature and reasonable for once?
Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2018
Ignore that thing above you.
Ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by YorubaEmir: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2018
AnanseK:

If they were allowed to fly and something happened now they would blame the government. Why can’t they go by road if they were serious? Makurdi is only 3 hours drive from Abuja.
I wonder why the PDP Government allowed Patrick Yakowa’s helicopter to fly despite the well know security risk.
If I may ask... what security reasons?
Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by Xander85: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2018
conductor110:
Lol. A certain Nnamdi Kanu comes to mind.

He warned them but they were interested in "restructuring".

An average Northerner is a leech. Biafra and restructuring sounds the same to him. Why don't we agitate for outright breakup?

Enjoy your restructuring peeps cheesy

To the average leeching northerner (and sadly some southerners who are good at pretending), there's little difference between restructuring and outright dissolution of the polity!

This is why when these northern muslims were targeting and hounding IPOB, and moronic southern and middle-beltans were supporting them saying that 'restructuring' was a better alternative, i just laughed! Oya, now that you've kept quiet and even supported the fulani soldiers murdering IPOB members and killing their leader and his parents, let's watch how you now go about achieving this your own 'better alternative'!

Ndi ara! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by mmsen: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Firefire:

Even the terrorist organization called APC promised Nigerians restructuring as part of their FAKE promises and campaign manifesto.

Those idiots promised all manner nonsense that they had no intention of doing.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by HomeOfMe(f): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2018
hisgrace090:
Restructuring, the language that make buhari to Sheiver.
Mentioning "Restructuring"to some people is like mentioning "B0mb"at the airport. It frightens them.
Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by Nuel042: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Am not surprised bcus i said this in 2015 before election. Am not in support of any party but i only support individual who have a good profile.
Buhari as a person don't have any atom of good profile, if you don't believe me pls ask History some questions about him ( no wonder he banned teaching of history in school ).

My prayer is may God remove him in 2019 election duo i know he can do undo to retain the power but God pass him.
We can not continue like this in another 4yrs to come.
Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by docadams: 11:31am On Jul 17, 2018
FAKE NEWS
Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by Maket: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2018
There are other means of transportation e.g
Horses
Fulani Benz
Car
Must it be by Air?
Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by blackpanda: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
jozee8:

This government was voted into power because they promised to do things diferently but here you saying they are doing the same thing that was done in the past.
How does this help our quest of becoming a better nation?
Does two wrongs make a right?

Ehn thank you. Cry me a river! Fayemi took the high road in 2014 and it still the same people like you that ended up ridiculing and mocking him. What goes around comes around, and when it comes to you, pls dont complain
Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by bigtt76(f): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
They are scared of Herdsmen naaaaa grin

mfm04622:

Why fly at all? Why not just drive from Abuja to Makurdi directly?
Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by Hausamustdie: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
Invest in mining now and make up to $100 a every week this company is great his name is vestminer and there website is www.vestminer.info register and invest this company investment start with $100 and every week you cash out $100 some people we say this is rubbish my advice is try and see not to listen to people making 36000 naira every week
Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
As usual, trying to turn a molehill into a mountain; see how they are spinning this story making it as if they were targeted and stopped from travelling.

If you read the story very carefully you'll find that chartered flights were allegedly denied landing approvals to Benue for security reasons, rather than they themselves.

If they were hell bent on travelling they could have easily made alternative arrangements e.g. boarded any regular direct or connecting flight to Benue instead of a private charted aircraft.

Besides, they are giving themselves far too importance as if their presence could have resulted in some kind of earth shattering consequence that would have warranted the FG to stop them from attending the conference.

Alternatively, the govt could have easily stopped the conference had it felt such a meeting posed a threat to it - this all seems like an attention seeking propaganda by spent PDP remnant forces looking for ways to still remain relevant.
Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by Paperwhite(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
This government will surely meet its waterloo sometime someday.Abacha did worst but where is he today?
Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by joudini(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Disregard the lies of propagandaists on Nairaland.

Makurdi airport is a state owned airport, controlled by FAAN.

There are daily commercial flights into Makurdi.

If you are confronted by opinions you have no idea about, have the decency to research about it. Do not fall victim to propaganda.
Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by otosa(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
blackpanda:
Remnants of PDP pretending and only deceiving themselves. You did the same thing to opposition in 2014 so don't come and cry for us now
yes, they did more than that. For example, 2014 Jonathan organized the Nation Confab which the outcome of it was well enough accepted to everybody But for uncle Jonathan to sign the recommendation of the report he refused just because if he recontes he wouldn't come back almighty president as he was then.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
immhotep:

When will the Nigger-Area army be sent to finally occupy Benue for good ?

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo

This is not the reason u were copied to comment.....
Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Firefire:
Kai, we told Nigerians about the tyrannical nature of the current ruler.

You can all see that the impunity has started already.

Time will tell.

If the leaders are Nnia Nwodo and Edwin clark....they should b sent back....to their homes....
Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
eagleeye2:

Their problem was removing Nnamdi, making him disappear, so that they can 'Appear' . But alas, they are not the visionary Nnamdi.

God bless....If for sending Nnia nwodo and Clark back buhari is a tyrant....am happy.
Re: Restructuring: Southern Leaders Barred From Flying To Makurdi by jozee8: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
blackpanda:

Ehn thank you. Cry me a river! Fayemi took the high road in 2014 and it still the same people like you that ended up ridiculing and mocking him. What goes around comes around, and when it comes to you, pls dont complain
People like me you said?
Well sorry to disappoint you, am not a member of any political party, am just an advocate of good governance!
My conscience is not seared like your's yet, neither is it dead like some others in this country!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Maraba Market In Abuja (Photos) / Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.