Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,413 members, 7,846,742 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) (26674 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Wife's Page Under Fire Over Post Of Son On His Bithday. / Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by Deo1986(m): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2018
wildcatter23:
It's just not cool to hear people saying unsavory things about Mr Oputa. It is clear that he is unique and have chosen a path less travelled in areas of dressing and other aspects of his life. This is simply his decision. It changes nothing.

He should be applauded that he has decided to be creative and distinct and has refused to be like the bandwagons of anonymous faceless people walking the face of the earth.

I commend him for embracing his baldness. Guys finds baldness embarrassing and it's refreshing to see a trail blazer in his own unique way flaunt it unapologetically.

Finally, I think weird is the new cool
trying to justify your baldness eh? undecided
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by OBJANDIBB: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Auxtin85:
Area daughter born of Area father

Area father born by a gentleman. JSC Chukwudifu Akunne Oputa.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by Assassin101: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Gay Dad, Lesbian Daughter
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by wildcatter23(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Deo1986:
trying to justify your baldness eh? undecided

Yes o. Our number one baldy, the owner of Amazon, Jeff Bezos could have gone for follicle implants but he chose to unapologetically display his baldness with boldness
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by malificent(f): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
CDCEO001:

I hope you know is the daughter not the wife.

Misleading caption earlier smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus In Olamide's Viral 'Gunman Pose' / Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) / Body Of Sound Engineer, Precious Exhumed To Be Transported To Rivers State (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.