Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! (25429 Views)

Can You Buy This Beautiful Design For N6,977,600 / Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) / Photos From The First Saudi Arabia Fashion Week Where Men Were Not Allowed In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 19, 2018
Nope.. Even davido patek is like X4 that original price..
TechCapon:
it's like the most expensive watch in the world right now grin
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by MakeNigeriaGrea: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2018
post=69510093:
It's good to have MONEY
Your 30k can't buy it. If your Dad improved our economy instead of spoiling it,many would be able to buy it. Sey Trump get two heads abi. Your Dad Buhari did not see good leaders to emulatem
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by Awoo88: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2018
princemillla:
Expect Aba made soon

On a second thot all I need is clear picture of this watch. My Chinese friend will make copy of this watch make lite and pro version self cheesy
No be everything den dey copy
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by Proffdada: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2018
Because of palm oil, you eat yam?
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by frakdon(m): 9:15am On Jul 19, 2018
DonroxyII:
Poverty can never be eradicated in the world ....
The UN is just deceiving itself as far as SDGs goals are concerned !!

Now, there are many billionaires planning to buy this car and watch while some people somewhere would be under payed for hard labour while some will put their life savings in stock/bonds and within the twinkle of an eye, Investment has entered red via Global meltdown .....

Me don wise Na .... as far as you understand the cycle of the world, poverty ain't never be your portion, if you don't ..... ya 3 generations must suffer am grin

Looking forward to buy the vogue car n watch of my own time cheesy
please i'd love to understand the cycle of the world, can you help?
thanks
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by computerglobal(m): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by Exponental(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2018
Will it show the time Rapture will take place or tell the buyer the time he/ she will die for him/ her to be prepared?
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by 9jadove(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2018
Orisirisi
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by joinnow: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2018
Daddy Freeze just came to my mind.
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by Bashspeaks(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2018
Kindly attach this to the post "To"
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by EnaibeSam: 10:23am On Jul 19, 2018
Dino over to you
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by vertueptime: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2018
princemillla:
Expect Aba made soon

On a second thot all I need is clear picture of this watch. My Chinese friend will make copy of this watch make lite and pro version self cheesy

In few months the watch will be sold at wuse2 junction, for less than 5k
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by mudiana(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2018
Wey DAT idiat freeze wey like wristwatch and sabi find trouble anyhow.
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by DonroxyII: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2018
felaismyhero:
i am a strong believer in the fact that poverty can be eradicated completely,just like the un,they need to focus more on the governments of its member nations-political salvation is the only way to go.everyone cant be rich or be a billionaire,but everyone should be able to eat three square meals a day at least.
Lol, for every one and extra Billionaire that is being created, for every billionaire aspiring to increase their wealth ..... That is more unintelligent people wallowing in poverty !!

As much as I blame poverty on people that are poor, there are some whose poverty is beyond their making ....
Some have wealthy ideas but no help .....

Now everybody is talking entrepreneur, I wonder with what economy.... Nigerian economy ? ..... No loan, no venture capital, no system support unless you know someone that know someone (Nepotism) ..... Now, how many people know someone

As far as I am concern, For every Billionaire and More Billionaire, that is more poverty because wealth is concentrated in the hands of few !!

CAPITALISM grin
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by lookingfly: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Does the watch time travel? Nonsense!!
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by Thane(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
TechCapon:

Not really, there are still many super cars that come with more expensive watches of 20k, 30k. Tho I saw somewhere that the watch for Bugatti Chiron is over 200k
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by PropertyDeals(f): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
Luxury in display... Ford is at it again.

Are you done with your market analysis of the next property/land you want to acquire? If Real Estate Investment or Land Banking is your choice, it's better you do it rightly with a reputable source. No matter where you need land or house/apartment property in Lagos and other states, we are capable. Our office is in Ikeja (off Medical Road), feel free to visit or call us via the details in my signature. Don't miss this ongoing 50% discount promo on Queens Court Shapati Lakowe.

Check or signature below!!!
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by begwong: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
TechCapon:
Hope the watch shows when the world will end!
Re: You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! by felaismyhero(m): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin[/quote] you have a point,and dats why i do not support full capitalism.only good government can chase away poverty; government that invest heavily in manufacturing industry.the us has up to 3 car manufacturing companies and a plane manufacturing company! why wont they need blacks for cleaners?.most of boeing's workers would not be billionaires,but they would be rich,very rich.

(1) (2) (Reply)

High Cheek Bones / How Do I Use Coconut Oil To Stop Hair Breakage / Men's Fashion: Rules To Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.