Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Message To The Nairaland Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message To The Nairaland Muslims (358 Views)

NA WA O: Atheists Have Taken Over The Nairaland Religion Section / The Nairaland Church / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To The Nairaland Muslims by GodSon34(m): 9:02am On Jul 17, 2018
Looking at your 'Islam for Muslims only' forum, I have noticed two subjects that I believe Muslims haven't been able to properly address.
The first being how to tame masturbation and the other being marriage as the solution.
It has become apparent that your isolation on this site will not allow you to tap into some universal truths that are applicable to all people regardless of race or religion.
There is clearly a lack of overstanding within both the Christian and Muslim community here on Nairaland.
I will urge the Muslims to read my posts on 'understanding Adam and Eve' and 'Marriage is fraud'.
For those that can't be bothered because I'm not Muslim (not Christian either, nor am I an atheist) here is the summary of the gist of it all.

Man/Woman is made up of a Spirit (Adam) and a Soul (Eve). The fruits of the Spirit are joy, peace, self-control, etc. The fruits of the Soul are anger, greed, Fornication, sexual urges, etc
To be a master of self, we must bring the Soul under the control of the Spirit (Godhead or Consciousness)
Marriage is the union of the Spirit with the Soul. Therefore marriage can solve masturbation but not in the way you think.

And also...Allah or ilah (did you know that the ‘il’ in ilah originates from the name El?) So feel free to read my post on El being the true name of what is called God @helppppp @mofpearl

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/08/18 / Bye-bye Hijab, Welcome Hollywood! / Christian Singer Lauren Daigle Tops Drake, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj On Billboa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.