Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

The End Of BEDC Estimated Bills. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The End Of BEDC Estimated Bills. (693 Views)

Help! EKEDC And Their Outrageous Estimated Bills / Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here / Edo, Ondo, Delta, Ekiti Mobilise Mega Protest Against Renewal Of BEDC License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Of BEDC Estimated Bills. by AdamsElectric: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Do you reside in Edo, Delta, Ondo, Ekiti? Are you frustrated by BEDC's oppressive estimated/crazy bills, refusal to provide meters, and extortion by field officers? Do you want a reflective bill and/or a meter to adequately measure your energy consumption?

Adams Electric Solutions is assuring you of an end to that. Send a pm today and start your journey out of the oppressive monopoly of BEDC.

If you do not know your rights as an electricity consumer, we will tell you and help you enforce it.
Re: The End Of BEDC Estimated Bills. by Donclaracuzo: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2018
Oga, PHED is trying to finish us here in Port Harcourt . I am thinking of bringing a petition to them and copy it to NERC.
Re: The End Of BEDC Estimated Bills. by OBJANDIBB: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2018
I dey write my petition against AEDC. Seriously, this people na gbajue.

1 Like

Re: The End Of BEDC Estimated Bills. by AdamsElectric: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2018
My sources are within the NERC jurisdiction of BEDC so I'll consider that my forte. It is pertinent to note that some of the forum offices are complicit with these distribution companies. A lot of rulings after the forum hearing end up being appealed by the DISCO to NERC Abuja. And when it gets there, the delay is enough to frustrate anyone. However, we on this side have decided the exploitation we have seen is no longer funny.
Re: The End Of BEDC Estimated Bills. by profosa: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2018
AdamsElectric:
My sources are within the NERC jurisdiction of BEDC so I'll consider that my forte. It is pertinent to note that some of the forum offices are complicit with these distribution companies. A lot of rulings after the forum hearing end up being appealed by the DISCO to NERC Abuja. And when it gets there, the delay is enough to frustrate anyone. However, we on this side have decided the exploitation we have seen is no longer funny.
.pm me
Re: The End Of BEDC Estimated Bills. by AdamsElectric: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2018
Still on the fight... Let us help you end over-billing and no meter issues. With our in-house legal counsel, be assured of getting your bill adjusted and provision of a meter (prepaid or credit digital meter).
Re: The End Of BEDC Estimated Bills. by adedayoa2(f): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2019
AdamsElectric:
Still on the fight... Let us help you end over-billing and no meter issues. With our in-house legal counsel, be assured of getting your bill adjusted and provision of a meter (prepaid or credit digital meter).
how?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC State House Of Assembly Members Have Defected To PDP. / Again, Obasanjo Blasts Nigeria’s Leadership, Condemns Siege Against Saraki, Othe / Samuel Ortom: Now I Know Why Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.