Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Trying Out A High Paying Venture. Got The Balls ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Trying Out A High Paying Venture. Got The Balls ? (355 Views)

Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix / Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe / Adidas Unveils Balls For Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying Out A High Paying Venture. Got The Balls ? by Blissguts: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2018
This guy got enough testimonies (screenshots) of his earnings for everyday over month. I got the screenshots if you need them. (I will put it in the WhatsApp group)

However, I thought to expand this opportunity to anyone who has lost over time to the bookies and knowing we feel to reclaim our loses even in one game; for thinking about it is a nightmare.

I had to chat him up and question him to be convinced. I eventually got convinced. I asked him how much his price and he stated HUGE amount of money. The least was 25k for 30 odds daily. He showed me those screen shots and that was daily. That was the consistency that got me. I mean, others who i regard as scam, may show earnings for days and skip some days or no much testimonies, but he is different.

I have to reduce this. I thought to get 25 persons for 1k each or 10 persons for 2.5k each. I think that of 10persons would be easier We only will pay once we are up to ten and indicate interest as it will be visible in the WhatsApp group. Don't see me as the leader please, I am your fellow.
I don't know if I will get banned but I took the risk to talk about this here, not minding.

PS: Only Join if you want to.
I kinda am convinced it wouldn't hurt that's why I joined.

After this, one would have to consider if he would continue with it.

THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LOST MONEY AND WANT IT BACK.

I have been as simple as possible.

Here is the WhatsApp group (remove the spaces and paste in your browser)

https: //chat. whatsapp. com/47bVCdp3QJ6L1LWL3tui4i

Re: Trying Out A High Paying Venture. Got The Balls ? by Blissguts: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2018
More ...... Take note of the dates

Re: Trying Out A High Paying Venture. Got The Balls ? by Blissguts: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2018
Loook

Re: Trying Out A High Paying Venture. Got The Balls ? by Blissguts: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2018
I am done for now. Got to get busy.

(1) (Reply)

Juventus Reportedly Sold $60 Million Worth Of Ronaldo Jerseys In 24 Hours / Free Tips, Get Free Membership / Bayern Score 20 Against Amateurs In Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.