Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

2019: Why I’m Supporting Buhari – Satguru Maharaji - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019: Why I’m Supporting Buhari – Satguru Maharaji (384 Views)

'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" / Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Why I’m Supporting Buhari – Satguru Maharaji by 10Ebisco: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2018
The founder and Spiritual Leader of One Love Family, Satguru Maharaji, has provided reasons he would support President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election in 2019.

The cleric said one of the reasons was because Buhari was the first black President that had taken the bull by the horns.

He said this at a press conference to commemorate the 38th anniversary of One Love Family, held at Iju Agege area of Lagos State, where he also called on Nigerians to support Buhari.

Maharaji pointed out that Buhari can be supported through constructive criticisms, and pointing out to him the areas he has done badly so that he (Buhari) would make amends.

He said, “All you need to do is to support and assist him. He needs our support and love.

“He is the first black president in history of Africa that has taken the bull by the horns.

“We should support him and show him his inadequacies to him but if he doesn’t change, I will come out and say to him, ‘ah Buhari, no no.’

“Buhari needs divine knowledge to be able to see what is going on so that he doesn’t surround himself with people who are only there to enrich themselves.

“We need a leader we can trust, a leader who acts, a leader who is not a tribalist, a leader we can believe in, the world is changing and we have to change along with it.”

READ MORE HERE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/2019-why-im-supporting-buhari-satguru.html

Re: 2019: Why I’m Supporting Buhari – Satguru Maharaji by Munzy14(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2018
Word!...
During past Government administrations, Yes we had more money in the economy, but truth be told, It was all about I and my family alone. But nowadays its a little bit reduced though some greedy persons who cannot let go of that are still with the present administration.
eg., Rochas okorocha, Bola tinubu, bukola saraki et al.,.
Re: 2019: Why I’m Supporting Buhari – Satguru Maharaji by wakaman: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2018
Thank you there sat Guru Maharaji
Re: 2019: Why I’m Supporting Buhari – Satguru Maharaji by Crocky23: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2018
Maharaji pointed out that Buhari can be supported through constructive criticisms, and pointing out to him the areas he has done badly so that he (Buhari) would make amends
So Jonathan didn't deserve constructive criticism? Because he is not from the north obviously.
Re: 2019: Why I’m Supporting Buhari – Satguru Maharaji by Shelumiel: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2018
Only a fool will support evil.

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killings: What Adeboye Told Plateau Victims / Christians From Nigeria Can Claim Political Asylum / Prayer And Power, Bfc,abakaliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.