Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee (18702 Views)

PDP National Secretary, Sam Anyanwu Rejects Imo Results, Sets Up Legal Team / Osun Election: PDP Sets Up 128-Member Campaign Council / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by BIDOO(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
Geosystem:
when fayemi lost, he was magnanimous enough to concede defeat inspite of open intimidation and full deployment of federal might in the Ekiti Governorship Election of 2014. well it's Eleka's legal right to seek redress at the electoral tribunal, it's time for lawyers to chop and chop money.
Please Always Adhere To Speak On The Topic You Know You Can Back Up With Evidence, Fayose Is A Grassroot Politician In Ekiti, Though There May Be A Foul Play In 2014 Election But I Blame Fayemi For Not Query Or Reject The Outcome,
I Strongly Believe That If U Are In Ekiti, You Will Feel Ashame That This Statement Is Coming Out Of You, I'm Neither A PDP Nor rAPC But A Patriot, I'm A Student Here And I Can Tell You Categorically That PDP swept APC on The Floor. Like How APC was able to tamper with this result still baffle me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by BABZIENE(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
Let them kukuma employ you since you know all that needed to be done .

Cjrane2:
I love this!

They lawyers should first
1. Request the voters register for INEC
2. Number of Accredited voters in each polling station
3. Number of votes cast in each polling unit
4. Number of valid votes vs rejected votes in each polling unit
5. The final results INEC announced and get forensic expert to check the ballot papers
6. Note the alterations made in result sheets

Those that believe they will merely forge numbers in Abuja and announce themselves as winners should get ready for expose! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by NaijaElba(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
blazer2018:
Effort in futility... grin

Now i am beginning to realise why Fayose and goons are fighting frantically to discredit d just concluded Ekiti polls...He is trying to remain relevant in the PDP...who respects a loser anyways? Someone who even declared his Presidential ambition o... grin

After bragging that he would deliver the entire SW to PDP... and he still could't manage to deliver his own LG...it's obvious he's fighting the fight of his life...his political relevance might just go under d water if he loses dis lost battle.

Best of luck to him and his bingo at d tribunal and the various courts...but he should know that the wives of Peter Odili and Wike won't be able to win him back Ekiti, if that is his his plans.

His political relevance will go into oblivion like Mimiko of Ondo state.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by tuncy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
What some ABA voters wanted us to sweep under the carpet and join them in their hatred for Buhari...

9 months pensioner salary
8 months local government salaries
7 Months state workers salary.
Dismissal of GTB/Ecobank from Ekiti State
Impunity, thuggery and reverse psychology.

It is your hatred... It is our Future...

We have our values to protect...

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by Charly68: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
Let them go to anywhere ,they can't rule Ekiti by force..learnt Afe Babalola is their solicitor ..Good for them..

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by alen4smith(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Crocky23:
Those fake results would be upturned in a competent court.
dreamer !fayose was only beaten at his own games

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by Dollabiz: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by Axiwaju(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Cjrane2:
I love this!

5. The final results INEC announced and get forensic expert to check the ballot papers

Those that believe they will merely forge numbers in Abuja and announce themselves as winners should get ready for expose! grin grin grin grin grin
Go back to ur dictionary

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by phemmyjoel: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
pls they shld recount the votes ooo
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by 13october: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
uwa1:
This is Good...... Undemocratic Government cheating their way to victory....
BROS THIS YOUR RESULT IS SURELY OLUWOLE THE ONE INEC SIGNED CARRY NAMES OF THE CANDIDATE AND AMOUNTS WAS WRITTEN WORDS. WHERE YOU GET THIS YOUR RECORDS SHEET IS NOT KNOWN

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by ogene007: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Geosystem:
when fayemi lost, he was magnanimous enough to concede defeat inspite of open intimidation and full deployment of federal might in the Ekiti Governorship Election of 2014. well it's Eleka's legal right to seek redress at the electoral tribunal, it's time for lawyers to chop and chop money.
Shut up! This one is different and unfortunately for APC and INEC, in their hurry to rig, they left a lot of trails that they are now jittery over the impending judicial scrutiny. Nigerians know the truth and the truth shall prevail.
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by uwa1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
13october:

BROS THIS YOUR RESULT IS SURELY OLUWOLE THE ONE INEC SIGNED CARRY NAMES OF THE CANDIDATE AND AMOUNTS WAS WRITTEN WORDS. WHERE YOU GET THIS YOUR RECORDS SHEET IS NOT KNOWN

Oga u quoted the wrong person... Check properly and do the needful...
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by donbrowser(m): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
BIDOO:

Please Always Adhere To Speak On The Topic You Know You Can Back Up With Evidence, Fayose Is A Grassroot Politician In Ekiti, Though There May Be A Foul Play In 2014 Election But I Blame Fayemi For Not Query Or Reject The Outcome,
I Strongly Believe That If U Are In Ekiti, You Will Feel Ashame That This Statement Is Coming Out Of You, I'm Neither A PDP Nor rAPC But A Patriot, I'm A Student Here And I Can Tell You Categorically That PDP swept APC on The Floor. Like How APC was able to tamper with this result still baffle me.
The problem is many of these people are not in Ekiti State.
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
BIDOO:

I hope you know that the courts will analyse the ballot papers again as evidence, when the election petition tribunal kicks off, so if there is foul play, it will be discovered by competent forensics analysts.
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by edupedia: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Geosystem:

...they are like goats scratching the grounds with their legs.... They know the full implication of that defeat in Ekiti... It is clear all their falsehoods targeted towards South West people to weaken APC have not worked... They are just setting up a legal team when APC had one many weeks ago... PDP are clowns always...

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by frankson1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Cjrane2:
I love this!

The lawyers should also request for the leaked audio in 2014 elections and as well invite Captain Sagir Koli to testify too.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by Geosystem(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
ogene007:

Shut up! This one is different and unfortunately for APC and INEC, in their hurry to rig, they left a lot of trails that they are now jittery over the impending judicial scrutiny. Nigerians know the truth and the truth shall prevail.
I won't trade insultive words with u. I would only tell u to learn to respect people's view on matters and state your opinion deviod of caustic replies to any body's opinion here on Nairaland because not everybody will reason with you always on all matter peace
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by Purplebirdrep: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Tyrant In power
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by frankson1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Geosystem:

I won't trade insultive words with u. I would only tell u to learn to respect people's view on matters and state your opinion deviod of caustic replies to any body's opinion here on Nairaland because not everybody will reason with you always on all matter peace

You shouldn't blame him too much. It's what HATRED does to people who lives in it.
When they can't put up strong and constructive argument or give reasons to make you believe them, they resort to insulting. It's all they can do.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by frowland(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
"The entire nation is standing with the PDP. We believe that Nigerians know the truth of what happened.Nigerians know that votes were bought in Ekiti state. Nigerians are aware that there was humiliation of our party members. We are aware that there was brutalization of our party members.

Sorry, no court can cancel an election based on this observations raised by PDP.
There were other parties that contested this same election. Not only PDP and APC! So you cannot prove beyond reasonable doubts that all those points raised above was orchestrated by APC members.
Yes APC might be fingered because they control the presidency but in the court this is hard to prove. Just as its hard to prove that there was underage voting in the north during the 2015 GElection, because you cannot tell who those kids where voting for. Even though we have an idea, we cannot generally conclude and the court does NOT assume.
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by saintdeby(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
BIDOO:

What is this one saying, are you in every places during election u can only know what's going on in your location
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by Optimist88(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Geosystem:
Because he lost!
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by daniel2090: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
BIDOO:

I am a civil servant in the state.the result is as stated.as regards financial inducement..i stand to say that both parties fraudulently induce voting..fayose sent 3k into every worker and pensioners account 24hrs before the election in the name of ekiti stipends while there were reports of APC agents and pdp agents buying vote.this is of course not new in nigeria's political scene unfortunately.so it only a conclusion of the most proficient manipulators
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by modath(f): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
ClassicMG:
this is third term, your little son will soon go and collect his report card if that boy fail and you beat hmmm God go punish you because he took the daftness after you

You are winkend oo, e offend you before? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by ClassicMG(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
modath:

You are winkend oo, e offend you before? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
I just detest people who can't use their brain, just believe everything they see online, hook line and sinker
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
ClassicMG:
this is third term, your little son will soon go and collect his report card if that boy fail and you beat hmmm God go punish you because he took the daftness after you
Why is it paining you?

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by Nationalman: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
BIDOO:

shut .you are lying. you are a student in which of the schools. Tell me.APC won fair an square. the main issue was that the people are hungry. oshoko outsmarted himself.A tree can never make a forest. After pursuing other bigwigs from the party forgetting that they all have their various supporters.During elections they all then to work for their various Principal's. Fayose forgot about those who worked for him.He was self centered. He was the de facto ward leader,LG leader State leader.he was everything within the Party.Any alternate view was seen as anti party.
APC won .even if they are asked to vote again .he will loose.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by uba1991: 1:15am On Jul 18, 2018
Cjrane2:
I love this!

pdp is looking for lawyers while u are here on nairaland wasting ur carrier. fayemi is unshakable, no idiots ll stop him if they like let them bring biafra lawyers.
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by greatman247(m): 4:30am On Jul 18, 2018
PDP should just bury their heads in shame and just accept the results and try next time, else they will loose money and disgracing themselves in a competent court because both PDP and APC were involved in the vote buying. PDP don't have a good case, who brought about stomach infrastructures? Is it not Fayose? And stomach infrastructures brought about votes buying. It was reported PDP bought votes first with N3,000 and then APC bought with N5000, it's a game of highest bidder. When fayose brought about stomach infrastructures he was happy and feels it was the right thing to do but when they now showed him a more robust stomach infrastructures and beat him to his own game, he started crying. He should go and seat down, there's no how PDP can win in court because they don't have a good case. He's been disgraced before unless he wants to be disgrace again.
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by flames01: 6:44am On Jul 18, 2018
Cjrane2:
I love this!

The question is: will anything come out of this? I don't think so
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Sets Up Legal Committee by Lozano: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2018
Time for lawyers to chop money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo / Ex-Deputy Governor, Ajayi Agboola Wins Ondo PDP Primary / IGP Idris Ibrahim In Indonesia For Interpol Event In Style.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.