Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

My Birthday Gift To Seun Osewa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Birthday Gift To Seun Osewa (271 Views)

Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History / Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday Gift To Seun Osewa by Interesting15: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Happy birthday to you Mr Seun Osewa. Birthdays are beautiful days, and as you celebrate your birthday this year, I pray you will know more success in Jesus Name. Amen

To The Gift I Intend Sharing With You

I might not have money to give to you, but I want to give you a birthday gift much better than money: An Advice That Will Transform Your Life (Here and in Eternity)

Bro Seun, I want you to know that God exists and that He loves you so much. This is the reason why He sent His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to come to the world to die for the sins man has done.

If you believe in Jesus and confess Him as Lord and Savior of your life, I'm assuring you that you won't regret it.

The Bible says in John 3: 16

"For God so love the world that He gave His only Begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life"

Seun, accept Jesus as Lord and Savior of your life today and God will uphold you. Amen!

If you have questions, my pm is always open.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Former Bbnaija Housemate Soma Escapes Death / Wizkid Link-up, Diddy To Visit ‘motherland’ Nigeria / See Bank With Most Popular Website In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.