Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC (27586 Views)

Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire / AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu / Muiz Banire: Why Ambode Doesn't Deserve 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by moscobabs(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
G
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by winsh: 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
This AMCON that was set up for 10 years for a purpose, them don turn am to lifetime corporation. Naija I hail thee
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by Omeokachie: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Tinubu gets an uppercut. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by chuckcy(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
winsh:
This AMCON that was set up for 10 years for a purpose, them don turn am to lifetime corporation. Naija I hail thee
e neva reach 10yrs na
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by jumobi1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
neweraomo:
Actually i ddnt read the whole post bt i thnk the girl has no rights to beat up her boyfriend in public ,mybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbor refuses to pay his rent, They should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car. grin

LMBO!! On a golden diet!
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by bmankpatako: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
neweraomo:
Actually i ddnt read the whole post bt i thnk the girl has no rights to beat up her boyfriend in public ,mybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbor refuses to pay his rent, They should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car. grin

Oshogbo weed wicked oooo.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by Afonja007: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
I enjoy this man younger brothers daughter no be small for balogun Lagos island
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by lexy2014: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
DONSMITH123:
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed a former Legal Adviser of the ruling All Progressives Congress, Dr. Muiz Banire, as Chairman of the Governing Board of the Assets Management Corporation of Nigeria.

Banire is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria.

The President also appointed the chairman and 12 commissioners of the Federal Civil Service Commission.

President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, at the plenary on Tuesday, read Buhari’s letters to the legislature in which he sought the approval of the chamber.

Details later…

http://punchng.com/buhari-appoints-muiz-banire-as-amcon-chair-13-others-for-fcsc/
govt of appointments, by appointments, for appointments
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by Alva2018: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ok cool cool
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by Yankee101: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
It's unfortunate sha
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by jetson06: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
Is only muslims this man like to appoint.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by buhariguy(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
KEVIND:

If peradventure PDP wins and control the federal gov in future what will happen to those that is appointed now, they will be 'weeded' out too. APC comes on board,the PDP appointees will be asked to go. The circle continues. Is it the type of country you want where appointment into sensitive position of gov agencies and parastatals is done base on party affiliation?
Anytime I remember that this issues was first advocated by Adams Oshiomhole,a man i respect so much, I begin to imagine what our leaders really want.
we have be telling buhari to remove those saboteur,which is the best thing to do, he allowed those people to spoiling his government, they are even the ones sponsoring the cattle rustlers and herdsmen bandit.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by Godaboveall2: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
buhariguy:
That is good, All PDP appointing should be weed off from the system,
Is d hate better?
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by kshow1(m): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
blackboy2star:
Same Banire that was dismissed is back in the train... Truly election is around the corner

Please when and who dismissed him ?
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by buhariguy(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nonybb:
This is surprising from our worse ethnic President in the history of this Nation. No Hausa-Fulani man deemed for that seat?
it was Igbo that just occupied that seat.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
neweraomo:
Too much nollywood angry grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by neweraomo: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Too much nollywood angry grin cheesy
angry
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
neweraomo:
angry
Come on bro smile for once cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by Paentera(m): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
daymol:

how that one take solve Nigeria problem.. asset management? as pple dey die so na asset management fit curb the incessant killing of Innocent pple.. this man really needs attach brain o

Let me try breaking it down. About 250 owe N7trillion to Nigerian Banks which AMCON took over after its creation in 2010. These people have commandeered such illegally acquired assets to entrench themselves in the fabric of the Nation and can make things difficult for a sincere government looking to sanitize the system.

Read it again, yes, 250 individuals owe over N7trillion and only 700billion has been recovered since the creation of the organisation in 2010. These are funds owned by depositors but cornered by dubious individuals for their selfish needs and in collusion with banking officials especially by the regulatory body, CBN.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by edupedia: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Authoreety:
Buhari

...see as how APC is settling its internal problems through Oshobaba while PDP is still crying over Ekiti..... meanwhile they have no presidential candidate yet 7 months to elections....
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by jurist21(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
neweraomo:
tell us the truth now, where u been won drop this post?
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by Ugosample(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
winsh:

You sef see am
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
Afonja007:

Who ask u? Why u telling us now?
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by ibroopeyemi(m): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
neweraomo:

Madness in the highnesses.
O ta aje.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by daymol(m): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Paentera:

Let me try breaking it down. About 250 owe N7trillion to Nigerian Banks which AMCON took over after its creation in 2010. These people have commandeered such illegally acquired assets to entrench themselves in the fabric of the Nation and can make things difficult for a sincere government looking to sanitize the system.

Read it again, yes, 250 individuals owe over N7trillion and only 700billion has been recovered since the creation of the organisation in 2010. These are funds owned by depositors but cornered by dubious individuals for their selfish needs and in collusion with banking officials especially by the regulatory body, CBN.

is like u don't understand what m trying to figure out here.. how on earth does the recovered sums contribute to our economy that's number 1.. how does it reduce the number of pple dying across the country 2..
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by ajl: 1:44am On Jul 18, 2018
Paentera:

Only 250 people owing $20 billion. Yepa!
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by blackboy2star(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by Nightmareo07: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2018
Afonja007:

Lol... like for real? undecided
Or just joking
Re: Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC by Afonja007: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Lol... like for real? undecided
Or just joking
before nko? this man mama alhaja dey sell minirals den to us

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Confirms Jonathan’s Membership In Bayelsa, Awaits NWC Waiver To Contest / EEDC Office In Ogidi, Idemili North LGA, Anambra Burnt Down (Pix, Video) / FG Govt Borrows N473bn To Pay Salaries And Overheads.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.