Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Fbn-gi - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fbn-gi (4533 Views)

Fbn Insurance Recruitment / How To Apply For FBN Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At FBN General Insurance Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fbn-gi by peptones: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Please who else got this test invite from first bank Nigeria Graduate insurance
Test

Dear Uche Samuel,

You have been scheduled to write a test by Alan & Grant, on behalf of our client FBN General Insurance.

Kindly Click here to view the test.

Please note that all entries must be made and submitted on or before 5pm on Tuesday July 17, 2018. Please take this test only once, ignore if you have done so already.

Please use Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers to complete this test event. Test can be completed using your mobile phone or computer.

If you're having trouble clicking the link, copy and paste the URL below into your Web browser.
https:///forms/A1OxHBl78j25DsIA2

Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox. If you have questions please contact us via info@alanandgrant.com.

Best of Luck!
The Recruitment Team
Alan & Grant

3 Likes

Re: Fbn-gi by daceo1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
yea just did, any idea about alan and grant kind of tests
Re: Fbn-gi by peptones: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
I have written mine,verbal reasonal,some mathematics questions and financial questions.Though no timing but u are to submit before 5pm today
Re: Fbn-gi by Kizo11ck012488: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
No timing?? What?

How do you mean, no timing?

As per, once i open the questions, I can answer when I like?
Re: Fbn-gi by Kizo11ck012488: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
Have you written? Mine is refusing to open, it's telling me 404 Gateway Error.
peptones:
Test

Dear Uche Samuel,

You have been scheduled to write a test by Alan & Grant, on behalf of our client FBN General Insurance.

Please note that all entries must be made and submitted on or before 5pm on Tuesday July 17, 2018. Please take this test only once, ignore if you have done so already.

Please use Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Internet Explorer 8 or newer browsers to complete this test event. Test can be completed using your mobile phone or computer.

If you're having trouble clicking the link, copy and paste the URL below into your Web browser.

Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox. If you have questions please contact us via info@alanandgrant.com.

Best of Luck!
The Recruitment Team
Alan & Grant

1 Like

Re: Fbn-gi by peptones: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Yea I didnt see any timing there.I just answered without rushing
Re: Fbn-gi by peptones: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
Copy the link and try it with chrome,fire fox
Re: Fbn-gi by Olatoman(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hey guys, did anyone receive this response after submission?

Kindly hel.
I have sent a mail to them though.

Re: Fbn-gi by peptones: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
When did u submit it,cos I did mine earlier and they said "your response has been recorded"
Re: Fbn-gi by mustylique(m): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Fbn-gi by daceo1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Olatoman:

Kindly hel.

when was this bro, cos it seems u did before 5pm so it might be an error from their part
Re: Fbn-gi by yakson123: 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
i opened my mail after 5pm i have been so bissy in the office since morning will i still get the opportunity?
Re: Fbn-gi by Olatoman(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
daceo1:

when was this bro, cos it seems u did before 5pm so it might be an error from their part

Yes before 5pm.
Had to use a friends phone and was successful.

Bless man.
Re: Fbn-gi by gentlegeno(m): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
I missed the test. It was already past 5:00pm when I saw the mail. Is there anything that can be done to remedy the situation?
Re: Fbn-gi by Olubusolami(f): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
peptones:
Test

Dear Uche Samuel,

Best of Luck!
The Recruitment Team
Alan & Grant
Yes I answer mine, it is comprehension, some mathematics, verbal reasoning and some accounting stuff
Re: Fbn-gi by Mightyify(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
I saw the invite late too.... I have written to them hopefully they rescheduled my test.
Re: Fbn-gi by peptones: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
I pray we are all successful

1 Like

Re: Fbn-gi by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
peptones:
Amen!!!!
Re: Fbn-gi by Tobycharles: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2018
Pls, has anyone been contacted afterwards. If non, pls kindly keep us updated as soon as you get any information.
Re: Fbn-gi by peptones: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2018
Alrit,I haven't gotten feedback yet,don't know the next stage of the recruitment
Re: Fbn-gi by Tobycharles: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
Does anyone notice the part on the test stating, the position applied for with an option of either finance or hr.
Re: Fbn-gi by Akinnawo001(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
yes
Re: Fbn-gi by peptones: 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
Yes that's the last part of the test where they asked which career path u wanna go in for and why u chose that
Re: Fbn-gi by SirLegal(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
Goodday guys.
I equally missed the test yesterday but sent them a mail stating that it was too urgent via the time for submission 5pm.
And voila like magic just this evening the replied me saying the understand it might be due to heavy traffic and forwarded the test invitation again but this time to be officially closed by end of work on Thursday.

So guys if you missed the test, kindly send them a mail the probably will reply.

BTW I just finished the test and have submitted.

2 Likes

Re: Fbn-gi by yomi96(m): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
SirLegal:
Goodday guys.
I equally missed the test yesterday but sent them a mail stating that it was too urgent via the time for submission 5pm.
And voila like magic just this evening the replied me saying the understand it might be due to heavy traffic and forwarded the test invitation again but this time to be officially closed by end of work on Thursday.

So guys if you missed the test, kindly send them a mail the probably will reply.

pls can you send me the link? @Yomiadelola96@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Fbn-gi by ENDOWEDSAM: 2:15am On Jul 19, 2018
Fbn-gi by peptones: 12:47pm On Jul 17
Test

Dear Uche Samuel,

Best of Luck!
The Recruitment Team
Alan & Grant
1 Like

Re: Fbn-gi by daceo1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17
yea just did, any idea about alan and grant kind of tests
Re: Fbn-gi by peptones: 1:23pm On Jul 17
I have written mine,verbal reasonal,some mathematics questions and financial questions.Though no timing but u are to submit before 5pm today
Re: Fbn-gi by Kizo11ck012488: 1:41pm On Jul 17
No timing?? What?

How do you mean, no timing?

As per, once i open the questions, I can answer when I like?
Re: Fbn-gi by Kizo11ck012488: 1:42pm On Jul 17
Have you written? Mine is refusing to open, it's telling me 404 Gateway Error.
peptones:
Test

Dear Uche Samuel,

Best of Luck!
The Recruitment Team
Alan & Grant
1 Like

Re: Fbn-gi by peptones: 2:13pm On Jul 17
Yea I didnt see any timing there.I just answered without rushing
Re: Fbn-gi by peptones: 2:14pm On Jul 17
Copy the link and try it with chrome,fire fox
Re: Fbn-gi by Olatoman(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17

Kindly hel.

Re: Fbn-gi by peptones: 4:42pm On Jul 17
When did u submit it,cos I did mine earlier and they said "your response has been recorded"
Re: Fbn-gi by mustylique(m): 4:51pm On Jul 17
Re: Fbn-gi by daceo1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17
Olatoman:

Kindly hel.

Re: Fbn-gi by yakson123: 6:41pm On Jul 17
i opened my mail after 5pm i have been so bissy in the office since morning will i still get the opportunity?
Re: Fbn-gi by Olatoman(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17
daceo1:

Yes before 5pm.
Had to use a friends phone and was successful.

Bless man.
Re: Fbn-gi by gentlegeno(m): 8:27pm On Jul 17
I missed the test. It was already past 5:00pm when I saw the mail. Is there anything that can be done to remedy the situation?
Re: Fbn-gi by Olubusolami(f): 8:41pm On Jul 17
peptones:
Test

Dear Uche Samuel,

Best of Luck!
The Recruitment Team
Alan & Grant
Yes I answer mine, it is comprehension, some mathematics, verbal reasoning and some accounting stuff
Re: Fbn-gi by Mightyify(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17
I saw the invite late too.... I have written to them hopefully they rescheduled my test.
Re: Fbn-gi by peptones: 9:21pm On Jul 17
1 Like

Re: Fbn-gi by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:37pm On Jul 17
peptones:
Amen!!!!
Re: Fbn-gi by Tobycharles: 10:24am On Jul 18
Pls, has anyone been contacted afterwards. If non, pls kindly keep us updated as soon as you get any information.
Re: Fbn-gi by peptones: 11:33am On Jul 18
Alrit,I haven't gotten feedback yet,don't know the next stage of the recruitment
Re: Fbn-gi by Tobycharles: 2:12pm On Jul 18
Does anyone notice the part on the test stating, the position applied for with an option of either finance or hr.
Re: Fbn-gi by Akinnawo001(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18
yes
Re: Fbn-gi by peptones: 4:23pm On Jul 18
Yes that's the last part of the test where they asked which career path u wanna go in for and why u chose that
Re: Fbn-gi by SirLegal(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18
Goodday guys.

Thank you. I also got a mail to take the test after stating reasons for missing it
Re: Fbn-gi by ENDOWEDSAM: 2:17am On Jul 19, 2018
SirLegal:
Goodday guys.

Thank you very much.

I was sent the link to write after stating reasons for not meeting up
Re: Fbn-gi by SirLegal(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2018
ENDOWEDSAM:

Thank you very much.

I was sent the link to write after stating reasons for not meeting up
No issues man.
All the best.
Re: Fbn-gi by Tobycharles: 8:14am On Jul 24, 2018
Good morning fam, pls has anyone gotten a message from Allan and graft?
Re: Fbn-gi by peptones: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
Not yet oo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria Is Recruiting Fresh Graduate / Pls Is This A Scam Interview Or Real / Waiter / Waitress Needed In Upscale Restaurant In Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.