Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” (33106 Views)

This Is Why You Should Hire A Workout Instructor When Lifting Weights(Photos) / Sandra Bassey Distributes COVID-19 Palliatives In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by omooba969(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
kolajoo:
Ooooh, not ikorodu Again!!!

What is ikorodu turning into naa? Can't believe this! So much Tears in My Eyes. Truly, lagos state needs our prayers!
The girl you see in the Picture below is kikelomo Sarah kunwumi, a Final year student at the University Of Lagos lagos State - Nigeria. Yesterday, she left the house and was going for a Youth Program at her Church at about 3pm. She took a Bike... (The man you see in the picture), was the bike man, whose names we got as adisa adewale. On their way to the church the Bike man took a different road. Kike asked why, he said he was running away from the police. Kike started feeling Uncomfortable but kept quiet and was just praying knowing the world we are living in is filled with evil! The man continued and took a different road she begged him to drop her, he increased the speed instead. The man headed for a near by bush, dropped her, pretended he was urinating and then dropped a 1000 naira note.He then told kike she dropped her money, she said no it wasn't hers. But he insisted and started forcing her to take the money. Kike cried out! A man in the near by heard, hurried to the Scene, beat the man up, and was forcing him to take the Money. And behold, that was when my Television went off cos Nepa took light so I could not finish the Film.....

Ayam in my house, comman beat me o!
#smile#

See your scary face like tilapia face. tongue
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by Almaiga: 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
This your body is tempting.

Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by Mcsteamy1429: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
Everybody wan yarn physiology... u dey put strain on top muscle and u talk say it no go big...the muscles must adapt of course nw...concept of hypertrophy..which gwanjo physio be this
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by pocohantas(f): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
I've seen this face somewhere!

Yes! Jogodo by Tekno

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by BigBills: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
Na nyash be this shocked shocked shocked Chimo... make somebody give me her number pls

Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by omooba969(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
Babyforever:
What is wrong with one being a lesbian undecided

Nothingsmiley
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by kennisman(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
Babyforever:
What is wrong with one being a lesbian undecided

Thunder fire dt ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by FitnesScientist: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
undecided
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by Allenken225588: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
hw weight lifting take affect yansh self... see big lie..eewsh
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by xcelentattitude(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Omo olodun yerawo
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by omooba969(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
Allenken225588:
hw weight lifting take affect yansh self...
see big lie..eewsh

The thing dey affect yansh o...no dulling grin

Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by Luckygurl(f): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
Lol!! I get this comment alot when I casually mention I weight train. This is a particular wrong notion majority of persons have with ladies training heavy with dumbells and barbells.

Well!! Until the results start showing, no one would believe me yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by WomenTrainer: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sandra Okeke tell them abeg. They're always so scared of developing yams on their arms and legs. Lol.

Ladies, come to my Instagram page @WomenFitnessTrainer and see how I turn women to superwomen.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
This chic looks so clean and beautiful, I will gladly eat her honeypot.
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by Idrismusty97(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
Babyforever:
I'll gladly accept to be a lesbian for only one day just to smash this cool
But you can't be a lesbian with a dîck.
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by kokomilala(m): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
Please, help preach this gospel to them. It's the gospel I've been preaching for 2 decades. Women have 30 % less testosterone than men and more estrogen. They'll need to take androgenic anabolic steroids to even come anywhere near men in terms of bulk.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by legba1(m): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
See her flat breast.

Hmnnn...are u seeing tru a coke bottle or what...you cal that chest flat angry

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
legba1:

Hmnnn...are u seeing tru a coke bottle or what...you cal that chest flat angry

Ogaaa. The breast flat like slippers. Use ur eyes not ur dick
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by Walamu(m): 12:33am On Aug 03, 2018
Olifiz:

What do u want to use to do the smashing?
Are u a herm, full trans, transgendered......?

Something ain't right. grin

www.undergroundriseup..com
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by Dollabiz: 12:51am On Aug 03, 2018
hmm
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by rosiebishh(f): 1:38am On Aug 03, 2018
She is amazing! And she is my sister. For those saying they like their girls soft...as if you even have girls. Biko shift one side first.

Thank God nairaland doesn't have profile pictures, I'm sure nobody wants to see your gorilla faces.

For my ladies here, Sandra's fitness blog is sofitnessng..com

Read any post you like, share, and comment. And you can follow her on IG @sofit_ng. She also does personal training at affordable rates.

Stay blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by rosiebishh(f): 1:39am On Aug 03, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Ogaaa. The breast flat like slippers. Use ur eyes not ur dick

Who is this monstrosity? Please post your picture, let's match the stupidity to the face. Monkey.
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by rosiebishh(f): 1:41am On Aug 03, 2018
pocohantas:

Yes! Jogodo by Tekno

Yes she was in the video.
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by rosiebishh(f): 1:43am On Aug 03, 2018
pocohantas:

Yes! Jogodo by Tekno

Yes she was in the video and a couple others.
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by rosiebishh(f): 1:45am On Aug 03, 2018
kaen1317:
I need my ladies soft and gentle for good smooshing...not bony and muscular...

You don't have to worry. She can never even be your "lady."
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by taurusdude0(m): 2:15am On Aug 03, 2018
Babyforever:

What will you smash it with? Tah
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by taurusdude0(m): 2:18am On Aug 03, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
See her flat breast.
Guy talk true Na they are not bad
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by kennsville(m): 3:30am On Aug 03, 2018
Babyforever:

Are you not a lesbian already
Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by deebrain(m): 3:49am On Aug 03, 2018
Very true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

460 New COVID-19 Cases, 265 Discharged And 15 Deaths On July 8 - (2302 Tested) / 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) / 10 Crazy Drugs You Dont Know(and Dont Want To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.