Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says (1326 Views)

Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books / 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) / 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says by hisinkship(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
The Young Crypto-Visionary & Man of God Inkrest Omotade-Sparks took to his Instagram handle @universaldaddyink & @inkrestationtv explaining Why God said he must become the President of Nigeria.
He is also the Developer of the Inkrestation Blockchain Ecosystem, Inkrestation Social Media Dapp and EguKrest Poverty Bailout Cryptocurrency which plans to end Poverty Massively in Nigeria and Africa.

They also claim to have a Committee of 57 Youths who have been researching for over 9months on how to end the POVERTY/SHITHOLE in Nigeria and Africa and they seem to have found a sure way out.

Wanna Know more
And Here

Re: GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says by tolugar: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
It's like they have started releasing people randomly from yaba left

Also why am against banning Codeine
Re: GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says by hisinkship(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
So its wrong for a Youth to run for PRESIDENT of What?

tolugar:

Re: GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says by ObservantFellow: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
See why Kwale Weed should only be sold with Doctors' prescription? cry

1 Like

Re: GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says by hisinkship(m): 7:02am On Jul 18, 2018
Nigerian Youths seems to have lost hope in themselves, you see a Youth who has the mind to come out on our behalf and all you talk about is weed and codeine

You all make me weep
tolugar:

ObservantFellow:
See why Kwale Weed should only be sold with Doctors' prescription? cry

1 Like

Re: GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says by tolugar: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2018
hisinkship:
Nigerian Youths seems to have lost hope in themselves, you see a Youth who has the mind to come out on our behalf and all you talk about is weed and codeine

You all make me weep

If that's how a Nigerian youth comes out and declare interest in presidential race,

Believe me, am not part of it. I cease to be a Nigerian youth.

Bro weep no more. Your crying is coming.
hisinkship:
So its wrong for a Youth to run for PRESIDENT of What?

Re: GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says by lenghtinny(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2018
hisinkship:

You all make me weep

Boosit...

Check the guy's statement and what you see is someone that's lost touch with reality.

Youth or no youth, Nigeria's problems are real and not some sci-fi movie.
Re: GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says by hisinkship(m): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
So how was he meant to declare interest in Presidency, Pls advise him on his page, not kill the dream.
How did Pasuma declare interest was it not tru social media
How did majority of those that declare do their was it not through social media.

The problem with us is that we have been too clouded in the common things that we find it hard to shift or adjust to new possibilities and we have been brainwashed with the idea of God to the extent we don't even believe in God saving humanity.

tolugar:

If that's how a Nigerian youth comes out and declare interest in presidential race,

As for you Sci-fi lol
The problem here is that we have dwelled too much in the present that we dont know what the future holds.
Check out his page on both handles you will find all the comments from Abroad, they all believe in the Project because of the Power in Blockchain and The expect future Messianic Kingdom.
Instead of you to encourage a brother all you guys do is look for comedy out of everything
I beleive in his vision if you must know.

lenghtinny:

Boosit...

Check the guy's statement and what you see is someone that's lost touch with reality.

Youth or no youth, Nigeria's problems are real and not some sci-fi movie.

[quote author=tolugar post=69481910]
Re: GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says by hisinkship(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
Most times we disqualify ourselves believing that we dont deserve to be saved therefore we don't expect divine help.

As for me i believe in this mission and vision

tolugar:

Re: GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says by HajimeSaito(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
It's 2018, Ni**a. Don't you think that Oshogbo weed you bought during the last elections should have expired by now?
Re: GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says by galaciousbabe(f): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
hisinkship:

You all make me weep

We have not lost hope... He should not come and tell us "God said"...he doesn't have to say that, the God we serve will pave way for him if he is truly God sent.
Re: GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says by hisinkship(m): 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
For a Youth to become President of Nigeria it will be a spiritual revolution and your Moses is here but you refuse to recognise him.

Anyway I know the Real Youths like myself and the other 57 Team members will stand by this vision till it comes to fruition

For me I prefer to follow this and fail than follow any of the nonsense we have called PDP & APC or the others.

This is the only thing that makes sense for now
If it doesn't to you it means you have lost your purpose as a Youth and also if God spoke to him you expect him to come and say it's him that decided it ?

Grow up Nigerian Youths here is your moses, embrace him.

galaciousbabe:

We have not lost hope... He should not come and tell us "God said"...he doesn't have to say that, the God we serve will pave way for him if he is truly God sent.
Re: GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says by mclenny14: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
:-|
Re: GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says by galaciousbabe(f): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
hisinkship:
For a Youth to become President of Nigeria it will be a spiritual revolution and your Moses is here but you refuse to recognise him.

Anyway I know the Real Youths like myself and the other 57 Team members will stand by this vision till it comes to fruition

For me I prefer to follow this and fail than follow any of the nonsense we have called PDP & APC or the others.

Lol!!! I do not have the energy to argue with you. If u feel because i refuse to accept your candidate that makes me loose my purpose as a youth then my dear you lie!!! We will all watch and see your Moses part the red sea because the Moses of old did not come out this way. ���

If it doesn't to you it means you have lost your purpose as a Youth and also if God spoke to him you expect him to come and say it's him that decided it ?

Re: GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says by galaciousbabe(f): 4:48am On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=hisinkship post=69496828]For a Youth to become President of Nigeria it will be a spiritual revolution and your Moses is here but you refuse to recognise him.

Lol!!! I do not have the energy to argue with you. If u feel because i refuse to accept your candidate that makes me loose my purpose as a youth then my dear you lie!!! We will all watch and see your Moses part the red sea because the Moses of old did not come out this way. ���

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: DSS Arrests ASUU Chairman / Waec Laboratory Requirement! / BREAKING: Governor Fayemi Lifts Ban On All Schools In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.