Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Twitter User Shares Her Moment With Her First Female Uber Driver - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Twitter User Shares Her Moment With Her First Female Uber Driver (569 Views)

Facebook User Shares His LRU Experience (read Story) / "LASTMA Officials Now Operate Like Pick-Pockets"- Twitter User Shares Experience / Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Shares Her Moment With Her First Female Uber Driver by AutoJoshNG: 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
A twitter user, @NekuAE, shared her moments with her first female Uber driver.

She wrote;

“I just met my first female @UberNigeria driver!! Her name is Demilade & she’s got an 18month old baby.She drives to earn extra income before going to pick up her kid from the crèche.We bonded speaking about babies,&I was so happy losing my driver led to meeting this sweet soul!”

https://autojosh.com/twitter-user-shares-her-her-moment-with-her-first-female-uber-driver/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Twitter User Shares Her Moment With Her First Female Uber Driver by brownsugar23: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Twitter User Shares Her Moment With Her First Female Uber Driver by AutoJoshNG: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Twitter User Shares Her Moment With Her First Female Uber Driver by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
she's got a lovely smile

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Worse Time To Live In Benin? / Any One Been To Whispering Palms Recently. / Need Directions From Benin To Bar Beach Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.