Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Please I Need Help With Venmo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Help With Venmo (3890 Views)

Cashapp And Venmo / Venmo Account Anyone?? / Who Can Help Me Create A Venmo Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help With Venmo by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
I
Re: Please I Need Help With Venmo by jagabanjhn(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Orbot012:
I have to make a payment of $100 to a business colleague via venmo today.

Please can anyone who uses a venmo account help me on how to go about the transaction ?

I need it asap. Am paying for some books a buyer sold to me online.

Thanks
Click my WhatsApp link on my signature let me help you
Re: Please I Need Help With Venmo by Tabbaz(m): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
Watching in 3d grin
Re: Please I Need Help With Venmo by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 19, 2018
Am I about to get scammed?
Re: Please I Need Help With Venmo by justrite7: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2018
Orbot012:
Am I about to get scammed?

You can only get scammed if whoever helps u pay don't have full knowledge of Venmo. Cos Venmo payment can only be made using Venmo balance, US bank account, debit card, and credit card. Only few banks in Nigeria issues Dollar card that works with Venmo. Get evidence of the card been used for payment and you are good to go and contact is very important.

(1) (Reply)

N97 Per Litre Pump Price Remains A Pipe Dream In Minna & Jos / A-z Of Business Registration In Nigeria / Nigeria’s Online Megastore - Konga.com Introduces SMS2ORDER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.