Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Solved- Thanks - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Solved- Thanks (379 Views)

Thanks to everyone, a nairalander bought me a safety boot / Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Solved / Can Someone Please Confirm This For Me, Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solved- Thanks by don4real18(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Solved... Thanks to the contributors
Re: Solved- Thanks by Arkyval(m): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
This is dicey.

What we a all crave for is improvement and progress.

But firstly, does any of the job align with his career goals?

To me I will pick the one with training outside Nigeria.
Any knowledge he gains through the training can't be taken away from him.

the company giving him accommodation which I Beleive is closer to the company will also reduce his expenses.

In all it boils down to what he wants in his career. if he sees career improvement in any of the jobs and a chance of climbing the professional ladder, he should go for it
Re: Solved- Thanks by Bintabisiriyu: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
So only you get 3 job offers? You are wicked. No wonder why they are no jobs.
Re: Solved- Thanks by don4real18(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
Arkyval:
This is dicey.

What we a all crave for is improvement and progress.

But firstly, does any of the job align with his career goals?

To me I will pick the one with training outside Nigeria.
Any knowledge he gains through the training can't be taken away from him.

the company giving him accommodation which I Beleive is closer to the company will also reduce his expenses.

In all it boils down to what he wants in his career. if he sees career improvement in any of the jobs and a chance of climbing the professional ladder, he should go for it
It's a great advice, thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Career Thoughts/decision. Please Help! / See What Is Going Down In Lagos Next Weekend. You Don't Want To Miss It / IIHT Independence Day Special Price Splash (50% Promo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.