Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/18 (336 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/18 by dallyemmy: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/18 by dallyemmy: 8:12am On Jul 18, 2018
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heaven 18 July 2018- GODFATHER OR GOD THE FATHER

1.I worship you, my Father, for, with you, nothing is impossible.

2.Thank you, Father for your saving grace and for the salvation of my life.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.

4.I totally depend on You, Eternal rock of Ages to provide all my needs according to your riches in Glory, in Jesus’ Name.

5. Let the power of God my Father divinely move me from where I am today to where He has destined me to be in Jesus Name.

6.I refuse to pay allegiance to the ordinary. The Lord of Host is my God and to Him I’ll pay all my allegiance in Jesus’ Name

7.Father, I put my trust in You. Do a new thing in my life, in Jesus’ name.

8.I am not looking for help anywhere. I refuse to look up to man for help. I look up to You Father, to continue what You’ve started in my life till the very end.

9.I will not be a waste. I will not be a failure. I will not be associated with shame. I will fulfill destiny with the Hand of God upon my life, in Jesus’ name.

10.Father, No plan of the devil shall come to pass in my life, in Jesus’ name.

11.Father, empower Pastor E.A. Adeboye, to do more exploits for you, in his latter days, than his former, in your vineyard, in Jesus’ name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

13.In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/18 by dallyemmy: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2018
PRAYER OF VICTORY OVER YOKE OF LABOUR LOSS

TEXT: Luke 5:5-7, John 21:1-7

I bind the spirit of servitude in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

Let every satanic agenda of struggle and frustrated efforts in my life be totally destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ.

You spirit of profitless and hard labour, I divorce you; get out of my life right now in the name of Jesus Christ.

In the mighty name of Jesus, I shall live to enjoy the works of my hands.

From today, I deliver myself from the spirit of oppression and slavery in the name of Jesus.

All you forces that have kept my head bowed despite my hard labour, I break your power in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

I speak to you, creation and elements, that you shall no longer cooperate with the devil to subject me to labour loss and hard labour in the name of Jesus Christ.

Let every stubborn and prayer resistant demons working against my profiting receive fire and thunder of God in the name of Jesus Christ.

Let every taskmaster supervising and subjecting me to a profitless hard labour be roasted by the fire of the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus Christ.

From now on, my life shall fulfill the creational blessings of Genesis 1:28; I shall be fruitful, I shall multiply, I shall replenish the earth and subdue it in Jesus name.

I cover every seed I sow and every work I do with the blood of Jesus. You fowls of the air shall not eat up my seed in Jesus name.

From now on, whenever and wherever I sow or work, my seed shall germinate, grow, mature and bear fruits thirty-fold, sixty-fold and a hundred-fold in Jesus name.

Hardship, oppression and limitation in my father’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.

Wicked powers blowing money out of my way, you are destroyed in Jesus Name.

I bind the spirit of servitude in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

The Side Grace Preachers May Never Tell You!!! / Why Do Christians Get Cursed? – A Must Read! / New Music: Daniel Oni -prayer Of Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.