Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,150 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Ekiti Poll: No Need For Any Litigation- Senator Abe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Poll: No Need For Any Litigation- Senator Abe (1248 Views)

Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling / ADP Rejects Ekiti Poll Results, Threatens Court Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Poll: No Need For Any Litigation- Senator Abe by adonis89(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sen. Magnus Abe (APC) representing Rivers South/East Senatorial District has said there is no need for any litigation in the recent gubernatorial election in Ekiti State since the election was adjudged free and fair by observers.

Senator Abe made this statement while reacting to the victory of the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, Mr. Kayode Fawemi, attributed the victory to the popularity of the APC and its candidate.

Read his full statement here https://www.ozonereporters.com/ekiti-poll-no-need-for-any-litigation-senator-abe/
Re: Ekiti Poll: No Need For Any Litigation- Senator Abe by Kyase(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin

All is well...
Re: Ekiti Poll: No Need For Any Litigation- Senator Abe by ojobek: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
who is talking?Abe that is irrelevant and inconsequential in PH politics,if you think am lying,then ask Mpigi.
Re: Ekiti Poll: No Need For Any Litigation- Senator Abe by CharlotteFlair: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Kyase:
grin grin grin grin

All is well...
Kyase run!!! Fulani dey come ooo
Re: Ekiti Poll: No Need For Any Litigation- Senator Abe by Kyase(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
Kyase run!!! Fulani dey come ooo
lol you no well.
The fulani issue is resolve now. Shame on you. And again tell pdp to stop sending people to kill my people.
Re: Ekiti Poll: No Need For Any Litigation- Senator Abe by CharlotteFlair: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Kyase:
lol you no well.
The fulani issue is resolve now. Shame on you. And again tell pdp to stop sending people to kill my people.
In that case, I will tell them to kill off y'all and bring Fulani to occupy and rename your land.
Re: Ekiti Poll: No Need For Any Litigation- Senator Abe by CharlotteFlair: 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
Kyase:
lol you no well.
You think the issue is resolved now ehn? You are a small boy! Wait till they gain more ground, then they will chase you all out of your ancestry home and if you refuse to move, they mow you down like chickens!

Yeye Bello has used your heritage to secure his office. Ntoor tongue
Re: Ekiti Poll: No Need For Any Litigation- Senator Abe by Kyase(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
In that case, I will tell them to kill off y'all and bring Fulani to occupy and rename your land.

I can see your true colors, shining......
Re: Ekiti Poll: No Need For Any Litigation- Senator Abe by Kyase(m): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
You think the issue is resolved now ehn? You are a small boy! Wait till they gain more ground, then they will chase you all out of your ancestry home and if you refuse to move, they mow you down like chickens!

Yeye Bello has used your heritage to secure his office. Ntoor tongue

Bros go sleep, I'm not from kogi. And again " i can see your true colors shining.....
Re: Ekiti Poll: No Need For Any Litigation- Senator Abe by CharlotteFlair: 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Kyase:

Bros go sleep, I'm not from kogi. And again " i can see your true colors shining.....
Yesterday you were from Kogi, today you are from Benue, tomorrow who knows? People from that area have complex issues.
Re: Ekiti Poll: No Need For Any Litigation- Senator Abe by CharlotteFlair: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Kyase:

I can see your true colors, shining......
I bet you do.
Re: Ekiti Poll: No Need For Any Litigation- Senator Abe by Kyase(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
Yesterday you were from Kogi, today you are from Benue, tomorrow who knows? People from that area have complex issues.
Mr man tell me one day i talk say i be from kogi.... Ishhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Poll: No Need For Any Litigation- Senator Abe by CharlotteFlair: 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Kyase:
Mr man tell me one day i talk say i be from kogi.... Ishhh
Wherever...Alli know is that your life is at the mercy of Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Ekiti Poll: No Need For Any Litigation- Senator Abe by Omeokachie: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
Amaechi is coming for you and we will remind you then that there is "No need for litigation".

(1) (Reply)

How I Spent 11 Hours On Tree-top To Escape Abduction - Dino Melaye / Obasanjo Seen Dancing With A White Lady. / APC Governorship Primary: Magnus Abe Declared Winner In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.