Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

All Nigerians Are Scammers - Yes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Nigerians Are Scammers - Yes (883 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / 'All Nigerians Are Corrupt', Says Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Nigerians Are Scammers - Yes by yommys01(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2010
Do mind the title, it is just to get attention

I need the help of nairalanders who are true Nigerians to deal with a very arrogant and idiotic American ( not saying all Americans are idiotic and arrogant, I have friends who are Americans and have never issues with them ).

There is this guy on yahoo answers who is attacking me and accusing me of being a scammer mainly because someone asked a question and he said the scam is coming from Nigeria when it is obvious that is make be coming from another part of the world.

What I want Nigerians to do is to answer the question and defend our country. It is true that scams come out of Nigeria but not all of us are scamsters and not all scams on the internet is done by Nigerians.

We have just 1 day to attack this .

The link is : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100610154440AAuSdqQ&r=w#Q71fOXrfCmFCyEZ5._Wl
Re: All Nigerians Are Scammers - Yes by Osama10(m): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2010
Tell that fool that the greatest and highest number of scams come directly from the US.
Re: All Nigerians Are Scammers - Yes by Eddeux(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2010
Isn't it amazing how hypocrisy seems to be a worldwide habit? I am shocked at how some people can turn around and defend their country saying "No not all of us are fat, lazy, and arrogant" then go back and label a whole group of people as scammers. It happens every day in our world and unfortunately doesn't seem like it will stop at any time. What amazes me more though is how some have the audacity to put the blame on Nigerians for what scammers have done to them. I mean if you're dumb enough to fall for a scam then there is no one other than yourself to blame.

I usually go on Yahoo answers, and yeah it's a place where you can't logically argue with someone since a lot of people don't know what they're talking about.
Re: All Nigerians Are Scammers - Yes by yommys01(m): 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2010
What I need is for us all to attack the idiot and make him know not all Nigerians are scammers. The fool even went as far as saying I am still into scams. I wish I can see him face to face, he needs some lesson.
Re: All Nigerians Are Scammers - Yes by SLIGHT(m): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2010
Why waste ur time arguing with a fool? Obviously he is trying to spite u by generalizing the scamming thing, dont u get it?

(1) (Reply)

Should Politics Be A Do Or Die Affair In Nigeria? / Unending Tears For Nonye Okere / Who Is Afraid Of Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.