Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Free Whatsapp Training On Online Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Whatsapp Training On Online Importation Business (391 Views)

Free Training: Join An Online Importation Class To Learn The Trade Secret / I Need Tips On Online Importation / Free Online/importation Business Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Whatsapp Training On Online Importation Business by michaelsc94(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
INTRODUCTION
GETTING STARTED
MARKET SURVEY- FAST SELLING PRODUCTS
IMPORTABLE GOODS
IMPORTATION PORTALS.
- Where should you buy from?

- Tricks to Picking Great Goods at Fantastic Prices

- What if you get scammed?

- How can I find high quality products and reliable sellers?

- How will the products be delivered to you?

Part B: THE RECOMMENDED PLATFORM
REQUIREMENTS NEEDED
HOW TO BUY WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT
HOW TO ACCESS THE CHINESE CODIFIED PLATFORM
SHIPPING THROUGH AN AGENT
HOT IN DEMAND PRODUCTS
RECOMMENDED SHIPPING COMPANY

these are what we promise to cover in the free training,if you are interested, here is my whatsapp digit 0 8 1 7 6 4 8 1 3 3 8
hurry ,while spot last
https:///KYJNOzxHOHs0FobHa6yUve
Re: Free Whatsapp Training On Online Importation Business by dagok(f): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
Add me to your WhatsApp 08132355293
michaelsc94:
INTRODUCTION
GETTING STARTED
MARKET SURVEY- FAST SELLING PRODUCTS
IMPORTABLE GOODS
IMPORTATION PORTALS.
- Where should you buy from?

- Tricks to Picking Great Goods at Fantastic Prices

- What if you get scammed?

- How can I find high quality products and reliable sellers?

- How will the products be delivered to you?

Part B: THE RECOMMENDED PLATFORM
REQUIREMENTS NEEDED
HOW TO BUY WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT
HOW TO ACCESS THE CHINESE CODIFIED PLATFORM
SHIPPING THROUGH AN AGENT
HOT IN DEMAND PRODUCTS
RECOMMENDED SHIPPING COMPANY

these are what we promise to cover in the free training,if you are interested, here is my whatsapp digit 0 8 1 7 6 4 8 1 3 3 8
hurry ,while spot last
Re: Free Whatsapp Training On Online Importation Business by michaelsc94(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
Good evening.I trust we all had a nice day.

We are offering a free classified and highly sought after training (all for free) on Online Importation .However,we kick off immediately we have 100 people.

Here is the group link

Re: Free Whatsapp Training On Online Importation Business by michaelsc94(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
Background to our study
The world is indeed becoming a smaller place as Who would have thought that ordinary people like you and I (who do not have a fat bank account) can now import goods directly from overseas suppliers?
Originally, online importation business has become a closed guild reserved for the government and the rich forks with strong connections with manufacturers and suppliers abroad, Well, not any more.
For this 7 days challenge on importation, I am going to reveals how small scale businessmen and entrepreneurs can become part of the import business with little capital investment. With the knowledge shared , you too can import products at low wholesale prices and sell them for a much higher profit.
Re: Free Whatsapp Training On Online Importation Business by michaelsc94(m): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
Its important for us to also understand the basics of buying and selling,because this is a backdrop to every Business.just to refreshen our memory,let me give us a little analogy ,coz we ve talked about his before
you buy something (clothe, for example) at a low price and sell them at a higher price to make a tidy profit.
To increase the size of profit you can make, there are basically two options you have. You can either find a way/place to buy the clothes at a lower price or look for customers who will buy them at a higher price.
This is how everybody in the retail (buy-and-sell) business makes money (profit). Buy low, sell high. It’s simple math!
However,Online importation goes beyond the grip of this.As we forge ahead,we will acclimatize ourselves with other information

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Oppurtunity For All Small And Large Scale Business Suppliers / TTO Ghana Direct Seller, Bonny Light Crude Oil. / ICT Training Centre (PH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.