Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

How Durable Is Your Android Battery || Come In And Tell Us About It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Durable Is Your Android Battery || Come In And Tell Us About It (404 Views)

Atouch A105 Tablet (how Durable Is It) / How To Spot A Fake Android Battery / 10 Reasons Why Your Android Battery Is Charging Slowly And How To Fix Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Durable Is Your Android Battery || Come In And Tell Us About It by Precixx(m): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
Well, I havent really used a lot of phones, especially the flagships, but what I found out about phones is that, Most phones have the ability to use 3000mah longer than some 4000-5000mah phones even on heavy usage

So I will be describing my own phones usage, and u guys will also describe yours, You dont know who you might save from buying a crappy phone just because of the bigger battery label, or who you might encourage not to look down on a 3000mah or lower powered phone.

I used this phone Nokia 5, and I was enjoying it before the economy situation gripped me hard, and I have to sell it, when I was using the phone I thought thats the average 3000mah capacity, until I started using infinix hot 5 pro, thats when I knew the difference is really not in the outside but in the inside

When I was using my Nokia, I could use it to chat all day in whatsapp and facebook, with a maximum of 75% battery reducing from 100%, there was once a time I played Assassin creed with it for almost 2 hours, and it required internet usage, and it dropped my juice with just 16%, but using this infinix, I can no more leave my data on without ever having the fear of battery drainage, I used it for just 3 hours of constant downloads in opera mini with a little of facebooking cheesy, and boom there goes 40%

Well, this thread aint meant to criticize any brand, as I said earlier, I just want u guys to enlighten us to know more about the battery of device u have used, we cant know the device battery drainage by just looking at it,

So over to you, Which device marvels u about the battery usage
Re: How Durable Is Your Android Battery || Come In And Tell Us About It by opera1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Gionee M5: Heavy user. Connected to Internet ways, Gaming, music non stop and still have 65% for d next day.

Though I ve not run out of Data But Without internet, it can last for dayz without charging.
Re: How Durable Is Your Android Battery || Come In And Tell Us About It by Harryfrosh: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Mi Max 2 : since yesterday morning of heavily on music and partially on internet data...still remains %21....that's dope if you ask me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need A Smart 2 ? Here Is How To Get One / All Three Leaked 2018 Iphones Designs Shown In Side-by-side In New 4K Video Lik / Apple's 2018 Smartphones To Support Apple Pencil For OLED Models

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.