Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Is Anyone Using Nigcomsat In Abuja With A 60cm Dish??? - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Is Anyone Using Nigcomsat In Abuja With A 60cm Dish??? (2426 Views)

Just In: NIGCOMSAT, Others Break DSTV Monopoly / Nigcomsat, Nexttv Launch Satellite TV With 140 Channels / Nigcomsat-1r - Is It On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anyone Using Nigcomsat In Abuja With A 60cm Dish??? by fhranchez(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hello house, decided to nail this bird (nigcomsat) today. I tried and tried but to no avail. so i think is a 90cm stuff or just unfortunate due to my location.

Thanks
Re: Is Anyone Using Nigcomsat In Abuja With A 60cm Dish??? by nosiebaba(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
The question is, does NIGCOMSAT even exist.

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Using Nigcomsat In Abuja With A 60cm Dish??? by Temidayo9(m): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
nosiebaba:
The question is, does NIGCOMSAT even exist.
Yes, am currently enjoying it, but only issue is that, you need 90cm dish or more to get good quality signal.
Re: Is Anyone Using Nigcomsat In Abuja With A 60cm Dish??? by fhranchez(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Temidayo9:

Yes, am currently enjoying it, but only issue is that, you need 90cm dish or more to get good quality signal.
where do you stay
Re: Is Anyone Using Nigcomsat In Abuja With A 60cm Dish??? by Temidayo9(m): 7:32am On Jul 18, 2018
fhranchez:
where do you stay

Akure
Re: Is Anyone Using Nigcomsat In Abuja With A 60cm Dish??? by fhranchez(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2018
Temidayo9:

Akure
well some people claim to receiving the signal with a 60cm dish. And their headquarters is in abuja. They should try extend their beam for small dish users like us.
Re: Is Anyone Using Nigcomsat In Abuja With A 60cm Dish??? by Temidayo9(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
fhranchez:
well some people claim to receiving the signal with a 60cm dish. And their headquarters is in abuja. They should try extend their beam for small dish users like us.
60cm dish will pick the Signal, but nigcomsat is notorious for skipping and scratching ,so its advisable to use bigger dish size.
I used 90cm dish, yet some channels still Skipping.
In all the signal is very eazy to track
Re: Is Anyone Using Nigcomsat In Abuja With A 60cm Dish??? by fhranchez(m): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
Temidayo9:

60cm dish will pick the Signal, but nigcomsat is notorious for skipping and scratching ,so its advisable to use bigger dish size.
I used 90cm dish, yet some channels still Skipping.
In all the signal is very eazy to track
thanks
Re: Is Anyone Using Nigcomsat In Abuja With A 60cm Dish??? by emmanuelgreat(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
I believe in God...
Re: Is Anyone Using Nigcomsat In Abuja With A 60cm Dish??? by Jean2(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
Please what are the channels on Nigcomsat?
Is it as easy to track as joy TV?
Re: Is Anyone Using Nigcomsat In Abuja With A 60cm Dish??? by fhranchez(m): 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
Jean2:
Please what are the channels on Nigcomsat? Is it as easy to track as joy TV?

Re: Is Anyone Using Nigcomsat In Abuja With A 60cm Dish??? by Miracle159(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Is Anyone Using Nigcomsat In Abuja With A 60cm Dish??? by Yeoldeone(m): 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
I have an old strong SRT4663x decoder and a 90cm dish. Can I use it to track Nigcomsat from Awka in Anambra state? If I can't, is there any free to air satellite you would recommend I track with the quality of equipment available to me? I would be really grateful for prompt and comprehensive answers. Thank you.
Re: Is Anyone Using Nigcomsat In Abuja With A 60cm Dish??? by fhranchez(m): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
Yeoldeone:
I have an old strong SRT4663x decoder and a 90cm dish. Can I use it to track Nigcomsat from Awka in Anambra state? If I can't, is there any free to air satellite you would recommend I track with the quality of equipment available to me? I would be really grateful for prompt and comprehensive answers. Thank you.
strong 4663x is an obsolete decoder as it carries mpeg-2, you can really get any good fta satellite on that decoder. upgrade to a HD decoder which isn't really expensive with the likes of powersat, skysat, and co. with a budget of 5-7k you can get a HD decoder from those i mentioned.

cheers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help On How To Track Joy Tv, Joy Sport And Gtv / Watch Satellite Tv Without Paying A Dime As Monthly Subscription. / Gotv Missing Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.