Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

You Are A Little Wet Noodle – Arnold Schwerzenegger Slams Trump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are A Little Wet Noodle – Arnold Schwerzenegger Slams Trump (431 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Arnold Schwarzenegger's Terminator 2 Harley-Davidson Bike Sold For N181m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A Little Wet Noodle – Arnold Schwerzenegger Slams Trump by 4Ebiscoo: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Arnold Schwarzenneger spared no words as he slammed President Trump calling him ‘a little wet noodle’ following the latter’s chat with the press where he said he believed Vladimir Putin over his own intelligence agencies.

Reacting via a video on his IG, Arnold said;

‘President Trump, I just saw your press conference with Putin and it was embarrassing. I mean, you stood there like a little wet noodle, like a little fan boy, I mean… I was asking myself ”when are you going to ask him for an autograph or a selfie or something like that?” I mean, you literally sold out to this press conference, our intelligence community, our justice system and worst of all our country. ‘You’re the President of the United States you shouldn’t do that. What’s the matter with you?’

Watch below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/you-are-little-wet-noodle-arnold.html

1 Like

Re: You Are A Little Wet Noodle – Arnold Schwerzenegger Slams Trump by overdrive(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
The beauty of democracy in advanced countries.try this in Africa,hmmm dss would come after you.
Re: You Are A Little Wet Noodle – Arnold Schwerzenegger Slams Trump by Thewesterner(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
Shhhhuuuuuuiiiii
Re: You Are A Little Wet Noodle – Arnold Schwerzenegger Slams Trump by Paulosky1900: 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin in a country ruling by a herdsman (cow's republic) that man should have been in kuje by now
Re: You Are A Little Wet Noodle – Arnold Schwerzenegger Slams Trump by graciously03(f): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Chisos
Re: You Are A Little Wet Noodle – Arnold Schwerzenegger Slams Trump by NOC1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Paulosky1900:
grin in a country ruling by a herdsman (cow's republic) that man should have been in kuje by now

Has he jailed Fani kayode, Reno Omokiri etc you people should stop spitting trash in place of comment.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Little Wet Noodle – Arnold Schwerzenegger Slams Trump by NOC1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
overdrive:
The beauty of democracy in advanced countries.try this in Africa,hmmm dss would come after you.

All your name calling on social media have they come after you?
Have they come after your Uncle Mr. Reno and your father FFK?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Turns Violent After Taking Drugs.. Throws Chairs Around In Public / Linda Ikeji Replies Those Criticizing Her New Reality Show ‘made In Gidi’ / Kanu Nwankwo: Happy Birthday To The Legend Who Turns 42 Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.